Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) (29803 Views)

Sergio Ramos Marries Pilar Rubio (Wedding Photos) / Sergio Ramos And Pilar Rubio Are Engaged After 3 Kids / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Sportdab(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has announced his plans to marry model and TV presenter girlfriend Pilar Rubio next June.

The couple, who have three children together, made the announcement on Antena 3 show El Hormiguero during an appearance by the footballer.

Ramos said: "We've decided to get married in Seville because we've been in Madrid for so long now, it means there'll be less people. It's going to be a special wedding because we're special."

He added: "It's a very special moment forus after being together for so long and forming such a fantastic family with three little ones who fill our lives with passion."

"We felt it was the ideal moment and we wanted our children to enjoy it because when they were younger it's not something they would understand so much."

The 32-year-old also revealed they would ask their guests to leave their mobiles and cameras at the door of the still-secret location.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/real-madrid-star-sergio-ramos-announces.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by tillaman(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dude decided to tie the knot after years of cohabitation lol, I bet Mo’ Salah still hates this dude

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congrats. More grease to your kpekus nd happystick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Abokiselfpaid(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Captain
Ramos

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by sirdonbright: 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by shakyum: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
G
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Happy Married Life in advance to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
I hope he doesn't break her arm in bed.

5 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by castrokins(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nothing To Say.
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
How does that *consign* me?

Afterall he get people wey he go invite in which i no dey among

Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by fergie001: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Will he invite Cr7 and Salah?

Hml in advance, mafian

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
She is beautiful but as beautiful as casillas wife that almost caused commotion in south africa during the world cup cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Towersport(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
You just wait

Mo Salah won't come grin

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by HaryoBamex(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
This Ramos of a guy and Marcelo, have both suffered in the hands of messi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by jamaicabakare(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Kingjames(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
I wish African youths perhaps, Nigerians can learn .

one without tangible source of income marrying and giving birth to as many as...

African mentality

mtchew
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Starpress: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chinese scholarships available at undergraduate and graduate levels. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Edojoma(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dis woman dey masculine ooo,,, c physique,,, hmm,, rod is up to d task....
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
I won't attend the wedding. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mohammed salah will be his best man..

1 Like

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Vince77(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I won't attend the wedding. Period!

Please na.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by zealadjay(m): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
THIS DUPLEX (4 bedroom duplex, 2bedroom boyz quater nd a security gate hux) IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE, AT 60Million Naira
LOCATION --- GUARINPA, FCT ABUJA..
PLS CONTACT 07064459998 FOR MORE INFO..

Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by perdollar(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
female version of Sergio ramos, d slayer of no saleh
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by madridguy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations Sergio.
Re: Sergio Ramos To Marry Pilar Rubio In June (Photo) by Emytea(m): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
WHAT IS NOW MY CONZINE WITH RAMOS AND MARRIAGE

ABEG VOTE WISELY

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Wins Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.