Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What I Have Discoverred - Election Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Discoverred - Election Election (254 Views)

Check This Funny 2023 Election Election Chart Titled: Who Are The Bigots? / NADECO Declares Tinubu's Election Election Illegal, Calls For Global Rejection / Anambra Election: Election Materials Snatched, Destroyed In Oba, Idemili — REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Have Discoverred - Election Election by Freeworld321: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Its just simple, people dont dont like Atiku but they literally hate Buhari up to the point that they just want to see him off that seat, so that leaves them with no option but to like Atiku.
Now, the only place Buhari has scored high is on his partial corruption fight. Why would his party chairman say if you want your sins to be forgiven, come over to APC. Thats a direct testament to partiality in the corruption fight. As regards the Economy, Power, Works, etc, he has scored less than 10percent compared to what he promised.

I wont be surprised if in 4 years time, the same story repeats for Atiku.

Whats ur take guys
Re: What I Have Discoverred - Election Election by Ayodele0007: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Freeworld321 post=75437119]Its just simple, people dont dont like Atiku but they literally hate Buhari up to the point that they just want to see him off that seat, so that leaves them with no option but to like Atiku.
Now, tuhari has scored high is on his partial corruption fight. Why would his party chairman say if you want your sins to be forgiven, come over to APC. Thats a direct testament to partiality in the corruption fight. As regards the Economy, Power, Works, etc, he has scored less than 10percent compared to what he promised.

I wont be surprised if in 4 years time, the same story repeats for Atiku.

Whats ur take guys
[/quote u re very correct on that but I refused to like Atiku because I want Buhari off d seat, if u may recall this same thing happened few years bk wen we wanted Jonathan out at all cost see what we are facing now! if we should repeat d same mistake we will definitely face worse under Atiku.
Re: What I Have Discoverred - Election Election by Freeworld321: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Ayodele0007 post=75437547][/quote]
On point

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Develops Five New Standards For Indigenous Food Products / Atiku, PDP Urged Nigerians To Collect Their Voter Cards Before Deadline / 2019 ELECTIONS! Buhari Is An Answer To Your Prayers – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.