Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Sterling Bank Youth Internship Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Youth Internship Program (559 Views)

Vacancy: Youth Internship Program In Abuja - Strictly For Abuja Resident / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Youth Internship Program by quam9997(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders today i received an email from sterling Bank as regards the Internship role i applied for and my test is scheduled to hold on Friday 10am... now the problem is i don’t know what to prepare for and how to prepare or the resources needed to prepare

Abeg if anybody also received an email for the test abeg let’s gather together and be prepared for Friday and if anybody has a past question or can help my out its more than welcomed ��
Re: Sterling Bank Youth Internship Program by Esejoan(f): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
quam9997:
Good afternoon nairalanders today i received an email from sterling Bank as regards the Internship role i applied for and my test is scheduled to hold on Friday 10am... now the problem is i don’t know what to prepare for and how to prepare or the resources needed to prepare

Abeg if anybody also received an email for the test abeg let’s gather together and be prepared for Friday and if anybody has a past question or can help my out its more than welcomed ��
Is workforce incharge of the test?
If they're, I can be of help
Re: Sterling Bank Youth Internship Program by quam9997(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Esejoan:

Is workforce incharge of the test?
If they're, I can be of help

i guess so cos at the end of the mail i saw workforce planning committee or so ... Thanks in advance tho�

(1) (Reply)

Rhos And Kappas / Best Ten Jobs You Can Do In Canada / Software Developers Needed | Bridgegap Consults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.