Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book (30270 Views)

'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari no kill me abeg
Which book you wan write
Which language you wan use

Or you want to be saying ZA NATION IS ZA ZA ZA ZA
you that cannot remember the day you got into power want to write book

MODARAN OOOO grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by 989900: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Kai...

This guy met a writer who helped him pen down his MEMOIRS --Events from his life as result of his peculiar circumstances. Is that what you expect from a world leader?

Have you read any book by a world leader? Mao's little red book, "The Audacity of Hope", " From Third World to First World", any one?
Ideals, policies, and a person's ideas on how nations should develop are usually the hallmarks of such books.
Even GEJ's "My Transition Hours" would show you that Buhari cannot write anything useful whether ghostwritten or not.

You just ran to Google and brought up the first thing that popped up on your screen.

A very unique case at that.

Didirin

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-20/illiterate-author-ken-hall-finishes-9th-book/7430966

Mr. Odenson, juxtapose the above with your first senile assertion: "Mention one book written by an illiterate. Ghostwriter or not. [sic]"

Bottom line and meat of my drift is, you don't have to be literate to write a book, and most people don't actually personally write their own books.

You quoted Mao, even though it is widely thought he used ghost writers.
President GEJ used ghost writers as well, even though he is a PhD holder, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in that.

Google is a free research tool, and of course 6 year olds can use it . . . you should try it too sometime.
How old are you again?

I wonder where they get dolts like you folks!
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Ranchhoddas: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2019
989900:

[s]Mr. Odenson, juxtapose the above with your first senile assertion.

Bottom line and meat of my drift is, you don't have to be literate to write a book, and most people don't actually personally write their own books.

You quoted Mao, even though it is widely thought he used ghost writers.
President GEJ used ghost writers as well, even though he is a PhD holder, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in that.

Google is a free research tool, and of course 6 year olds can use it . . . you should try it too sometime.
How old are you again?

I wonder where they get dolts like you folks!
[/s]
Oponu ni e....
Books like Ken Hall's already exist for Buhari. See Muhammadu Buhari: The challenges of leadership in Nigeria, "The PTF years" and some others are some books Buhari could lay claim to their authorship according to you.

How come he's still saying he does not want to write a book?
You are thoughtless. What a ghostwriter does for the umpteenth time is to put the author's thought on paper. Buhari get ideas. Keep foolishly comparing it to someone whose illiteracy was the driving force behind his own book.

You did not even read the link.

You be mumu I swear.

Oya run to Google again.
Google scholar.

Arindin!
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Apostlepee: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2019
even facebook
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Frankfixed174: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2019
See bellow

Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by 989900: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
[s]Oponu ni e....
Books like Ken Hall's already exist for Buhari. See Muhammadu Buhari: The challenges of leadership in Nigeria, "The PTF years" and some others are some books Buhari could lay claim to their authorship according to you.

How come he's still saying he does not want to write a book?
You are thoughtless. What a ghostwriter does for the umpteenth time is to put the author's thought on paper. Buhari get ideas. Keep foolishly comparing it to someone whose illiteracy was the driving force behind his own book.

You did not even read the link.

You be mumu I swear.

Oya run to Google again.
Google scholar.

Arindin![/s]

Dear Mr. Odenson, frustration setting in, so you start tap-dancing, even contradicting your own self. SMH.

Quite understandable, but where do they get confused fellas like you guys from? cheesy
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Ranchhoddas: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2019
989900:

Dear Mr. Odenson, frustration setting in, so you start tap-dancing, even contradicting your own self. SMH.

Quite understandable, but where do they get confused fellas like you guys from? cheesy
Oh God I'm conversing with a ret.ard.

Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Ruggedpen: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
The right thing to say is Buhari draw a book who dash write a book
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nelsonmealo:

Go and do checkup Abeg... Ur brain must have been fried
And yours has obviously been cooked. You have not even started; after the elections, you will hit the streets. This one that you are running up and down like a lunatic, quoting every cNomment on nairaland. Don't come and kee yasef oo grin
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Itulaha: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
A for Apple, B for ball, C for Cat, etc I guess that's what he was planning on not writing cheesy
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
wisekings:
he can only write about cow....
Lol, it's funny when hatred blinds people to such a great extent. Buhari can conveniently pay someone to write a book for him from start to end, and publish it just like your heroes do.
Don't be silly, my boy.
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by onubijoe(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Write book with cow's legs? How
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by ibietela2(m): 6:21am On Feb 07, 2019
You can't give what you don't have
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by APCHaram: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
illiterate
Re: Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book by MrALIVE: 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
SEONaijaExpert:
That's a smart reasoning Mr. President

Writing a book takes us backward. The book Obasanjo wrote didn't help anybody. It only reminded us of the evils of the past.
brainless like Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike Teams Storm Court Over Legality Of PDP Presidential Primary / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Sit-at -home Enforcement In Imo: Gunmen Kill Commercial Tricyclist, Passerby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.