Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate (1037 Views)

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi And Ayogu Eze Hug Passionately / Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / Senator Ayogu Eze Defects To APC In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by deboysben(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Senator Ayogu Eze was on Tuesday, February 5, sacked as a governorship candidate of the APC in Enugu
- The decision was reached by a Federal High Court in Abuja, presided over by Justice I Ekwo
- The court also upheld George Ogara as the recognised candidate of the party in the state
Senator Ayogu Eze of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has been sacked as the gubernatorial candidate in Enugu by a Federal High Court in Abuja, Leadership reports.

The judgement was delivered by Justice I Ekwo on Tuesday, February 5. Ekwo also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to recognize George Ogara as the candidate.
Ogara chided APC's National Working Committee (NWC) that presided over the primary poll in the state. Speaking to newsmen in Abuja, he said: “We thank God that justice has come at last. I urge our party members to remain united as we go for victory in the forthcoming election.”

Meanwhile, Legit.ng reported that two buses branded with the Buhari/Osibanjo campaign were reportedly set ablaze on Saturday night, December 22, when some unknown persons allegedly attacked the campaign office of George Tagbo Ogara, one of the candidates laying claim to the Enugu state APC governorship ticket.

https://www.legit.ng/1220013-enugu-2019-court-sacks-ayogu-eze-apc-governorship-candidate.html
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by tsinzu: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
More troubles for the cursed party APC

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by Baawaa(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oshiomole' way is not pure
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by deboysben(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
On the 7day why God was Resting the devil went and Create Buhari and BMC with APC......My Brother Your Vote is what Guarantees your Feature, Business and many more so Be Ready to Correct this mistake Buhari and APC on 16February.....
have it

Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by deboysben(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Baawaa:
Oshiomole' way is not pure
I beg your Pardon!

Oshiomole is the best apc chairman
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by GMPO(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
J
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by BuhariLooter(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.My message to my Igbo brothers is that in the short run Buhari has to go. For those who are protesting for Biafra, you cannot go protest with hunger, or empty stomach ,let the man go first, leave Aso Rock, let someone who is reasonable enter Aso Rock, then we continue our dialogue on the Nigerian project. Boycotting the election like Kanu said will not help the igbos rather it helps Buhari to win the election remember Peter Obi is the second igboman to contest as Vice Presidential Candidate after Dr Alex Ekwueme let's support PDP just because of our Igbo Brother Peter Obi. I believe he will try his best if elected
Daluu kwa nu ooooooo!!fully Atikulated, It is time for a visionary, competent and inclusive leadership that truly cares about our country.
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Any Apc candidate in Enugu is wasting time and resources.
Uguanyi has done well in Enugu and deserves a second term.
I stand with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by deboysben(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Indispensable85:
Any Apc candidate in Enugu is wasting time and resources.
Uguanyi has done well in Enugu and deserves a second term.
I stand with Buhari.
You stopped making sense at the last sentence
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:

My comments were not meant to please you and your likes in the first place.
I don't belong to the group that support parties, I support individuals based on personal convictions.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by senatordave1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:

Boy you have never made sense.
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by deboysben(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Indispensable85:

My comments were not meant to please you and your likes in the first place.
I don't belong to the group that support parties, I support individuals based on personal convictions.
what conviction that made you support a demented personnel
Re: Enugu 2019: Court Sacks Ayogu Eze As APC Governorship Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:
what conviction that made you support a demented personnel
With this your last comments, I can clearly tell the kind of home you're from.
A home where it's a norm to insult elderly people.
Pls steer clear of my mention.

(1) (Reply)

#KWARADECIDES: Finally, Local Politics Takes The Day In Kwara Election / "Go Meet Buhari To Give You Money" - Nigerian Man Tells Beggar (video) / Lagos Silent On Amount Spent On Tinubu, Others’ Pension Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.