Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday (44330 Views)

APGA Campaign Tour Train Arrives Onitsha South LGA (Photos) / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) / Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by KunleyY19(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Omo Na Lockdown be that ooo...
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by fokusmind: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Safe trip baba. Next Level assured

1 Like

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by nelronaldo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hehe
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by XaintJoel20: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
ee
Even you still dey book space...
This is seriously serious...
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by HtwoOw: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Its risky to post things like this . but its lagos , not ss or se
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jay1F:
God bless the President,Muhammadu Buha....

God is not in the business of blessing evil

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by zickky: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mr President, would you be kind enough to to reach Ojo Army Barracks through Trade Fair, I'm certain you'll be proud of unparalleled infrastructures on ground.
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by objobj: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
extremely useless

HONESTLY, THE CHALLENGES FACING YOU IS OBVIOUSLY BEYOND PRESIDENTIAL PARDON

Pele sir.
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by BuhariLooter(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gullibility is now a norm. You don’t even need to use your brain. Why do you think some educated dummies are swarming all over the internet screaming Baba Oyoyo and four plus four, despite the crass failure of the Buhari’s administration and the cluelessness, now derangement of a president who should be recuperating in a hospital taking care of his health?This time around we have decided to emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery. I made mistake in 2015, but i'm here to right my wrong this 2019, so help me God. Arise oh compatriots, let us get Nigeria working
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Truckpusher(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
The manner in which the Presidency's popularity has gone down the drain , speaks volume about the yearnings of an average Nigerian.

Buhari needs to go..............
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Oricha79(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:
If I was an assassin.... Taking down the dullard with this info won't be hard
watch your tongue guy...
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
objobj:

HONESTLY, THE CHALLENGES FACING YOU IS OBVIOUSLY BEYOND PRESIDENTIAL PARDON

Pele sir.
you're already a zombie without redemption so its a waste of time, putting facts before such a dumb, haggard fellow like yourself.
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by SaintLucia: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:
Back to sender, it shall surely happen to members of your family.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by seunawo1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
I am very sure that you dont have elders in your house and if you have, Then; You must be an Area Boy or Agbero or YAHOO BOY . wink cheesy cheesy
richidinho:
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
If you had typed this as an American citizen, the feds would have been knocking down your door by now.

Even Eminem with one of his songs escaped by the skin of his teeth.

You don't dislike him as much as I do but let's apply common sense in all our dealings.

modestbrowser:

1 Like

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Judybash93(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by fredoooooo: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Eko is with you Baba , we are not ingrates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by gbeseun(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Seconded grin

Like your fada.
If not he should waste ur sperm in the latrine
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by fredoooooo: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
SaintLucia:
Back to sender, it shall surely happen to members of your family.
Ase wa cool
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by ClearFlair: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Our President till 2023 by God’s grace.
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Gforce2019: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
richidinho:
Useless man

I know the post is paining you...

I recommend one bottle of snipper for you to soothe your pain.
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Akolawole(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Buhari can never win Lagos even though agbaje loses

We will revisit this after election.
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by oruma19: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
ridbell01:
Baba should come to Badagry
they will use chopper because theres no road to badadry. Anybody that lives btw orile and badary and votes for buhari or apc shall be a mumu forever, u shall surely make hell fire because thats wjere suits u
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by keryj(f): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
zickky:
Mr President, would you be kind enough to to reach Ojo Army Barracks through Trade Fair, I'm certain you'll be proud of unparalleled infrastructures on ground.

grin
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by olusipimp(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
richidinho
post=75442837:

Useless man
What will you call your father that can't even pose of becoming ur town cryer talkless of becoming a counsellor.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Ajibel(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
No going out niyen
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by fred04(m): 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by ezegoodguyyaho(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
his coming to Lagos is non of my business,his only coming to cause issues stupid fool
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by 3kay945(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
richidinho:
Useless man

You can say that again grin grin
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by Peacecore: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
richidinho:
Useless man
Sometimes I wonder if ppl lyk u in NL are really human being or Robot for calling d number 1 citizen useless...spit on u...
Re: Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS AFTER THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE ELECTION ON SATURDAY 16TH FEB 2019, Atiku WILL BE CALLING TO SAY UOUR EXCELLENCY CONGRATULATION SIR. NIGERIA SAI BABA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.