Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (32406 Views)

Labour May Re-consider Nationwide Protest Following Measures Announced By Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Mass Defection Looms In South East PDP / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by OkoyeA1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
darelar:

25 what ? Location

N25 million, ANSU Igbariam, Anambra state
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Amumaigwe: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
ericsmith:

if been a business man is even one of the attributes of leadership then atiku & obi donnt stand a chance ... dangote should be our president ,wale adenuga as his vice only then you're making sense .
Ask urself, out of 195 countries in the world how many countries are been governed by a business man as @ today

Government is business. Serious democracies first consider the productivity level of their presidential candidates by looking at their personal Enterprises and the values they have created. This enables them to form a perception about their effectiveness. Professionals are also business men. Those that have used their professional knowledge to make a difference are also candidates for political positions in the west.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by enemyofprogress: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
OK now

Please friends if i block some one on Facebook and i saw her on the street will she see me?
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Icon79(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
KPOM!

Any Igbo man who votes Buhari needs to have his head examined. Aside from the fact that Peter Obi is on the ticket, what has Buhari done for Ndi Igbo for any serious Igbo man to consider voting for him? If Buhari ever gets a second term, Nigeria would become an Islamic state in less than 2 years time. Mark my words!

O pari

DrGoodman:
Buharri is a complete BAD market. Igbos are traders and we understand how bad it could be to bring in a load of unmarketable merchandise .

Buharri has been the problem stopping south east business moves and we reject him in total.

Vote for Atiku/Obi
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by senatordave1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Icon79:
KPOM!

Any Igbo man who votes Buhari needs to have his head examined. Aside from the fact that Peter Obi is on the ticket, what has Buhari done for Ndi Igbo for any serious Igbo man to consider voting for him? If Buhari ever gets a second term, Nigeria would become an Islamic state in less than 2 years time. Mark my words!

O pari

Buhari will have 25% in the east if ipob do not disrupt the 0polls.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Icon79(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
The only way Buhari even gets up to 10% of the vote in SE if by rigging the election.

O pari

senatordave1:

Buhari will have 25% in the east if ipob do not disrupt the 0polls.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Babaken(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ray97:
atiku na scam.. who dosent know that
buhari is a murderer and a dictator which you know. ( buhari 1 - atiku 2)
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Government is business. Serious democracies first consider the productivity level of their presidential candidates by looking at their personal Enterprises and the values they have created. This enables them to form a perception about their effectiveness. Professionals are also business men. Those that have used their professional knowledge to make a difference are also candidates for political positions in the west.

so many times atiku/obi av bragged about been a successful business mogul as if it is sancrosant to leadership & surely guarantees economy boom but my question still remains ;
there are 195 countries in the world, how many country are been govern by a successful business man.
as @ of today what is trump doing with america economy ... indian will soon overtake them
BEEN A BUSINESSMAN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ABILITY TO FIX THE ECONOMY ... i donnt buy that shit atiku & obi are selling.
Our economy sucks becos of who nigerians are , fully dependant on importation, no electricity ,no refineries + corruption. if we donnt fix all that no magic can happen be it dangote as president
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by divsontech: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
I once said it that Jonathan will loose in 2015. now am here to say it again Atiku will not be President under PDP. Buhari will win if you doubt me call me on 08037476770 after on the 16th.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by senatordave1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Icon79:
The only way Buhari even gets up to 10% of the vote in SE if by rigging the election.

O pari

He will rig,buy votes and get 30%.expect pdp to wail before 3pm on Saturday.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Icon79(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
The issue is more dire than PDP's wailing. Nigeria might not survive is Buhari rigs himself back to power. This is the time for everyone to really pray for Nigeria.

O pari

senatordave1:

He will rig,buy votes and get 30%.expect pdp to wail before 3pm on Saturday.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
DrGoodman:
Buharri is a complete BAD market. Igbos are traders and we understand how bad it could be to bring in a load of unmarketable merchandise .

Buharri has been the problem stopping south east business moves and we reject him in total.

Vote for Atiku/Obi

But you Ipob know how to sell bad market.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by kayusely70(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Let the south east put all their eggs in one basket like they did in 2015, after the election is won and lost they shouldn't be crying marginalisation or Biafra, otherwise python operation would be unleashed on them again.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Effiongdbest: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jonathan:

Atiku will lose this election with wider margin than Jonathan did .
You want to bet ?
Yes I want to bet with my life.
Let's see how Buhari will win.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Jonadull: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Yes I want to bet with my life.
Let's see how Buhari will win.
Bet with your life savings .
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Effiongdbest: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jonathan:

Bet with your life savings .

My life savings is little compared to my God given life itself, you do the same No time. With what Kwankwaso represents in Kano I know the Hausas are up for the support of their son who has 8years to be President under the constitution, Waziri Atiku Abubakar.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by ernieboy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
ericsmith:

so many times atiku/obi av bragged about been a successful business mogul as if it is sancrosant to leadership & surely guarantees economy boom but my question still remains ;
there are 195 countries in the world, how many country are been govern by a successful business man.
as @ of today what is trump doing with america economy ... indian will soon overtake them
BEEN A BUSINESSMAN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ABILITY TO FIX THE ECONOMY ... i donnt buy that shit atiku & obi are selling.
Our economy sucks becos of who nigerians are , fully dependant on importation, no electricity ,no refineries + corruption. if we donnt fix all that no magic can happen be it dangote as president
and who is supposed to fix those area?(power, refineries, etc)
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by Jonadull: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Effiongdbest:

My life savings is little compared to my God given life itself, you do the same No time. With what Kwankwaso represents in Kano I know the Hausas are up for the support of their son who has 8years to be President under the constitution, Waziri Atiku Abubakar.
Ok.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by wwwkaycom(m): 5:17am On Feb 06, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
South East will vote Atiku 90%..
All these shout of southeast giving Atiku 90% is balderdash. Whatever Atiku will get in the entire southeast will be rubbished with whatever Buhari will get in his home state of Katsina only. SE has 9million voters, Kano only has over 7 million votes. Go and sit down joor.
Re: South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option by muheeb01(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
I'll vote for any igbo candidate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Kaduna Removes Friday As A Working Day To Enable Workers Do Other Things / John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.