Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) (42671 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
sisipelebe:
b
her boyfriend? undecided
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
sisipelebe:
Are you kidding or something?
as in? undecided
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by IjebuWarrior: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nobert, my guy! Happy B'day to ur wife! cool
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Ranchhoddas: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
femi4:
Why did Nobert Young allow her to still be using her maiden's name
Her name is actually Gloria Anozie Young.
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by oochi123(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss..
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
I don't think they got kids together.
Gloria fine well well that year & they seem happy with each other. Hmmmmmm, e no easy o.
To get money - Struggle
To find happiness - Struggle
To raise family - Struggle

Mans, God forgive me but I sometimes feel creating man was one of God's greatest mistake. What exactly are we here for?
(Just thinking out loud)
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
# come carry una people.

Just like Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva, Nobert Young and Gloria Young are colleagues on TV. Only indomie people will ask if they are married.
when Gloria was PA to charlie boy, Uche Jombo was Norbert Young's main squeeze.

How she excape from Charlie Boy grip come pursue Uche Jombo comot nobody has been able to explain.
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
LyfeJennings:
I don't think they got kids together.
Gloria fine well well that year & they seem happy with each other. Hmmmmmm, e no easy o.
To get money - Struggle
To find happiness - Struggle
To raise family - Struggle

Mans, God forgive me but I sometimes feel creating man was one of God's greatest mistake. What exactly are we here for?
(Just thinking out loud)
They have three beautiful daughters.
The least you can do is Google na.
Its even free.
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lovely couple...wish them all the best...
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Notin sweet and strong as human dic
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
eewww!! two wrinkled old people kissing? bleww! embarassed
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mariangeles:
Nwanyi oma !

She's black!
She's bold !
She's big !
She's beautiful ! kiss
you need your eyes tested. if beautiful is what you saw. cool
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Mysselff2: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
PastorandMentor:
I love their movie. The man dey do like mumu sha for film. And for Gloria, she acts as if she is a runs girl.

Perfect match,near perfect couple ( as there's no such thing as a perfect couple)
No scandal all these years
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by BlackPantherCri: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Glamour girls...

Age really catches up with women o
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by BlackPantherCri: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gleefreak125:
Chai... oldies. I feel old that I know these people and saw their movies in their A-days.

If you feel same, gather here let's introduce our kids.

PS: I'm still single.

Happy birthday to you ma.

Old man! You don due for grandkids. I still remember them.

Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Marotzke:
They have three beautiful daughters.
The least you can do is Google na.
Its even free.

Pele o
King Solomon the Wise one
Sense no let U rest
*Think***
Never said I was sure
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:38am On Feb 06, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:38am On Feb 06, 2019
sisipelebe:
Are you kidding or something? They've been together for close to seventeen years now.

Have hated that actor since I saw him in that film playing an uncle that molested Kate Henshaw.

Yes I know he may not be like that I real life
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by aliondo: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2019
ojimbo:
Kiss quick and get back to duty. Someone needs to be sent back to Daura

Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by DabuIIIT: 4:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Do they hav kids?
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2019
1Sharon:

Have hated that actor since I saw him in that film playing an uncle that molested Kate Henshaw.

Yes I know he may not be like that I real life
It's just a make believe thing. They're just acting based on a script.
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Marotzke(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Pele o
King Solomon the Wise one
Sense no let U rest
*Think***
Never said I was sure
O mase o.
Olodo the Brilliant one.
Daftness will elevate you.
*Think***,
Did you think with your Brain or with the other extremity?
You came out in an open fora to declare a couple married for twenty years childless and your only justification is that you *Think***.!
Oya *Think*** again.
Re: Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2019
gypsey:
you need your eyes tested. if beautiful is what you saw. cool
No, you are the one who needs his eyes checked if you can't see how beautiful she is !

Aminu Hakeem Olanrewaju Struggling To Speak English During Debate / Davido Causes Commotion On The Street Of Cameroon (pics,video) / Di'ja Rocks Ankara Braids (Photos)