Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today (961 Views)

2019: Pictures Of How Omoyele Sowore Shut Down Ondo State. / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
The presidential candidate of Apc and his vice shut down akure today for a rally. I think Pdp should forget southwest.

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Pdp can't get 20% vote in Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Npower in action

1 Like

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Clerverly: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
royal200:

There is no state in South West, where Atiku can get up to 30% not even one.

3 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Food vendors in action

1 Like

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Afamed: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
royal200:
PDP know this already. South West is already in APC slot

2 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

There is no state in South West, where Atiku can get up to 30% not even one.

cheesy Were you there live?? Didn't you hear when Aketi and Osinbanjo were pleading with people to shout sai baba cheesy

See open your ears and listen well if on the 16th Buhari gets 35% votes in Ondo state call me bastard, I stand by my words...
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Clerverly: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
The mistakes ipob Yoots are making in their calculation is using Gubernatorial elections and Jonathan dollarized and militarized Elections in 2015 to predict how the Zone will vote.

PDP stripped of police, military, para military and INEC is just an orphan making noise online.. grin grin grin

Buhari will beat Atiku with nothing less than 7 Million Votes next week..

3 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Am not a full Flesh political but Atiku cant win you are free to quote me and refer back to me after Feb 16

2 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Clerverly: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
kaluxy007:

cheesy Were you there live?? Didn't you hear when Aketi and Osinbanjo were pleading with people to shout sai baba cheesy

See open your ears and listen well if on the 16th Buhari gets 35% votes in Ondo state call me bastard, I stand by my words...

You are just a mugu grin grin? Who are those PDP heavyweights in Ondo, who are going to deliver the votes for the PDP? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by RockHard: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ondo is already in the bag for APC. Ditto Oyo, Osun Ekiti, Ogun and LadGidi.

6 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

You are just a mugu grin grin? Who are those PDP heavyweights in Ondo, who are going to deliver the votes for the PDP? grin grin grin

Funny that's is not plead.. .its cajoing.. .....Pdp can't get 25% vote in Ondo state ..do you know 95% of people there no collect a single penny for their support... ..i was there live to see what is happening

2 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by livelymatilda22: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
kaluxy007:

Unfortunately for you, small Zombies like you are unknown and inconsequential on this forum.... If Buhari wins, just quote me to remind me to call you a Bastard because you are not in the register at all.

In short, you just called yourself a bastard in advance

2 Likes

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:

Be using emoji to mask your agony cheesy
I live in Akure, you don't
I interact with the people, you don't
I know how bitter they complain since the period of stealing hot pot of soup in this very Buhari regeme, so my friend you'll be alive on 16th to hear the results from Ondo, Akure and Akoko especially then you can hang yourself afterwards
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
livelymatilda22:

unfortunately,you are unknown and inconsequential on this forum.... If Buhari wins, just quote me to remind me to call you a Bastard because you are not in the register at all

With the people at seeing I already call u bastard esp when I interview them to see what prompt them to attend the rally.. .....ondo state 100% for pmb other party will be second not pdp. ...quote me.. ......
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by livelymatilda22: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
royal200:

With the people at seeing I already call u bastard esp when I interview them to see what prompt them to attend the rally.. .....ondo state 100% for pmb other party will be second not pdp. ...quote me.. ......
Who is this and what are you talking about? Can't you read?
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Cajal(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
It go shock PDP and atikulooters
Lagos alone will give PMB...2.5MILLIONS VOTE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
kaluxy007:

I know how bitter they complain since the period of stealing hot pot of soup in this very Buhari regeme, so my friend you'll be alive on 16th to hear the results from Ondo, Akure and Akoko especially then you can hang yourself afterwards

I use emoji as a laughing stock.. .no worry just save this message febuary is very near let see what will happen.. .i don't talk much but base on reality.. ..
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Who is this and what are you talking about? Can't you read?

Sir just be patient.. ..no southwest pdp will win.. ..let watch and see.. ......atiku is gone.. ..its better they continue to shout rigging before then
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
royal200:

Funny that's is not plead.. .its cajoing.. .....Pdp can't get 25% vote in Ondo state ..do you know 95% of people there no collect a single penny for their support... ..i was there live to see what is happening
Caskets makers will sell when Ondo results are announced cheesy. All the agberos in Oja Oba moved into MKO park to hustle even when the National anthem was being recited people were already leaving, that's to show you the commitment cheesy... I counted over 60 transport vehicles used to convey people from other places into Akure and online folks are busy masturbating cheesy save the page for the future...u guys won't believe what I'm saying till that day
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by abduljabbar4(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
The three highest owners of PVC
NW
SW
NE
yet some people think their 5% will dethrone babacheesy
Next level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by royal200: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
kaluxy007:

Caskets makers will sell when Ondo results are announced cheesy. All the agberos in Oja Oba move into MKO park to hustle even when the National anthem was being recited people were already leaving, that's to show you the commitment cheesy... I counted over 60 transport vehicles used to convey people from other places into Akure and online folks are busy masturbating cheesy save the page for the future...u guys won't believe what I'm saying till that day

That's common to all party to move people from other local government.. What matters is that how may people willing to attend by sponsoring themselves or not collecting a dime. ....no local government singlehandly attend a presidential rally.. .if u no belief soonest u go belief ..The great politicians here understand me better
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by ORIENTATION101: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Clerverly:
The mistakes ipob Yoots are making in their calculation is using Gubernatorial elections and Jonathan dollarized and militarized Elections in 2015 to predict how the Zone will vote.

PDP stripped of police, military, para military and INEC is just an orphan making noise online.. grin grin grin

Buhari will beat Atiku with nothing less than 7 Million Votes next week..
Those pdp funs re learners. Gubernatorial election is an internal affairs it is quiet different from National elections where ethno-religious sentiments is applied. Pdp nailed their coffin the moment they pick Vp from south east.
Average yoruba have never heard of the name obi until now and the stigmatization of Atiku being a corrupt and a looter is the first thing that comes to their mind when atiku name is being mentioned.
Osibanjo has touched down all the corners of southwest and he was recieved by massive crowd.pdp will be lucky if they get 30% of southwest votes.

1 Like

Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Kagawa10: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
kaluxy007:

I'm sure you're one of those ipob clowns that often call on breez fm. We will see. Any Omo ale that vote for Pdp would be rigged for Apc and there's nothing you can/will do about it. If you don't like it, go back to the east.
Re: Update:pmb/pyo Shut Down Ondo State Today by Kagawa10: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
royal200:

That's common to all party to move people from other local government.. What matters is that how may people willing to attend by sponsoring themselves or not collecting a dime. ....no local government singlehandly attend a presidential rally.. .if u no belief soonest u go belief ..The great politicians here understand me better
Don't mind Kaluxy007. Buhari came late into Akure around 4pm due to his previous engagement in Ekiti. In fact I was already on ground since 2pm.

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP Won't Win Bayelsa / North Scared Of Middle Belt Romance With The Southern Nigeria / Breaking News : UK Court Gives P&ID Order To Seize $9billion Nigerian Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.