Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Governor Okorocha: It’s Difficult Selling Senator Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okorocha: It’s Difficult Selling Senator Uzodinma (314 Views)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okorocha: It’s Difficult Selling Senator Uzodinma by eyeview: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Imo State governor Rochas Okorocha has claimed that it is difficult convincing the electorate in the state to vote for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Hope Uzodinma.

The governor who disclosed this in a chat with newsmen on Tuesday at the Government House, Owerri, noted that he tried campaigning for Uzodinma during his campaign flag off in Orlu on Monday but was disappointedly that he was rejected by the crowd.

He further claimed that the crowd rather than root for Uzodinma went wild screaming Uche Nwosu’s name when he asked them to vote for the former.

Okorocha said: “Believe me, I tried everything I could to campaign for him but it seemed that the people did not like him. But immediately I asked who they would vote for they all started shouting Ugwumba! Ugwunba!!”

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/governor-okorocha-difficult-selling-senator-uzodinma-193141/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Governor Okorocha: It’s Difficult Selling Senator Uzodinma by BuhariAdvocate: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Continue fool yourself. Na you people like mischief.
Re: Governor Okorocha: It’s Difficult Selling Senator Uzodinma by Mortiple(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Take it or leave it, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo State.

Others are pretenders.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okorocha: It’s Difficult Selling Senator Uzodinma by BuhariLooter(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Don't be deceived by Osinbajo as a Christian Vice President. Buhari's main agenda is Islamization of Nigeria under the watch of Pastor Yemi Osinbajo.
Under Buhari, Nigeria is suddenly being governed by Islamic heads of almost all Federal Government MDAs, yet we have a Pastor VP who doesn't see anything wrong with that.
Child of God (Christian) wake up from your slumber of IGNORANCE.Trademoni scam is meant to enrich Osinbajo as well as to buy votes for the APC.
A disapportionable amount has been earmarked for Osinbajo's market rallies across the nation to that actually being disbursed to the traders.
Osinbajo's junketting from one market to another comes at a huge financial cost. The cost of chattering helicopters for this travesty is where Osinbajo is making a killing. It is rumoured that Caverton is being paid 80 million naira daily in ferrying the midget around.Free and fair election PDP will win .
NC=PDP
SS=PDP
SE=PDP
NE=40% for PDP
NW=30% for PDP
SW=40% for PDP
Atiku will win.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is Adeosun, Former Minister Of Finance ? / 8 Days To Go:vote For Ouk And Ben Kalu-aypn / Where Is Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.