Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 (69426 Views)

British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Operations Programme 201 / Job Vacancy At (BATN) British American Tobacco Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by mikkyfresh(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lexxegg:
Can you drop your number let me reach you on whatsapp.

Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by andrew101: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Phumbie007:
Maybe it's batch by batch, and they're calling those that completed theirs under 10 mins for now
I completed mine in 30 minutes
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by MEERLEEQ: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
andrew101:
I completed mine in 30 minutes
waoo.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by mikkyfresh(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
waoo.

Umm.... Seems the site has closed. It's saying "Application is currently unavailable due to scheduled maintenance". Thank you.

Please who is seeing the same thing?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Dharmiejoe(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
don't. You got to have high high Hope for a living cheesy.
: grin words of panic and the disco
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by MEERLEEQ: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Dharmiejoe:
: grin words of panic and the disco
you bet cheesy
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Jamyyyy(m): 12:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Pls does anyone know if the cognitive test can be done on a mobile phone ?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Afootee: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Jamyyyy:
Pls does anyone know if the cognitive test can be done on a mobile phone ?

I wrote all my tests on phone
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ramzylipi(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please, is there any mail sent after the completion of the numerical reasoning test to confirm whether one was successful or not?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ramzylipi(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2019
datascience:

Numerical was about 7-10
Verbal was about 6-8
Did u get any notification after the numerical and verbal test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by fadkay: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2019
ramzylipi:
Please, is there any mail sent after the completion of the numerical reasoning test to confirm whether one was successful or not?
I got a link to the verbal shortly after completing the numerical.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Afootee: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2019
What is going on, I have not received any mail since I wrote the verbal test on February 13
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Afootee: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2019
What is going on, I have not received any mail since I wrote the verbal test on February 13
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by ImLegitt(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Afootee:

Same here . It's been over 2 weeks I completed the test and I still haven't heard from them till now .
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Qwaszx: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Would studying engineering affect by chances of being called for the phone interview
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by odi104: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
I haven't received any reply from them after completing both numerical and verbal reasoning test too.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by charliesyndrom: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
Numerical- pie charts, histogram and all. Verbal-- True, false and cannot say type.

It is an adaptive test, which means you get harder questions as you pass each question and easier questions when you fail the previous question. If you do well, the computer will be able to determine your IQ ability with just 6 to 8 questions in each section, thereby saving your time and theirs.

Read more on CAT assessment. Goodluck.
Thanks for the info
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by evablazen: 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
What does the verbal look like? I've just been sent the link for verbal after I completed numerical few hrs ago and must d verbal been done immediately?
andrew101:

I took the verbal test lasts week Friday
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by MEERLEEQ: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
evablazen:
What does the verbal look like? I've just been sent the link for verbal after I completed numerical few hrs ago and must d verbal been done immediately?
True false cannot say type. You can do it tomorrow.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by evablazen: 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Alright. Thanks
MEERLEEQ:
True false cannot say type. You can do it tomorrow.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by andrew101: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
evablazen:
I'll encourage you to do it immediately
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Lexxegg: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Sup Andrew,

Could you drop your WhatsApp number?

andrew101:
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by idarey(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2019
I just received a mail for phone interview for 5th March. Who else is in this bus?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by micstevo56(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Hi guys
micsteventures welcomes you all to favor market__ yes you are already there.
we are into educational services, training and counseling.
we are actually here to assist you in passing all your employment test, which gives you 80% chance of securing your dream job.

please this is actually the right time to start preparing and equipping yourself with right information and strategies on how to come out of the hall being selected for the next stage of the employment process.

Here, we are with all kinds of employment test questions that will guide you in your quest for success.
GMAT,CAT, CRAZY VERBAL AND QUANTITATIVE REASONING, ABSTRACT and the rest all for for your grab
All will cost you just N500(promo price). It can increase beyond this take note

To get it send your email to this number 07068962558 or email me (micahstephen96@gmail.com) after payment to this account:ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0077082447
BANK: DIAMOND BANK.
MANY WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS

YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HAND MAKE RIGHT DECISION AND BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK

ENJOY
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by odi104: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2019
idarey:
I just received a mail for phone interview for 5th March. Who else is in this bus?

I haven't received any email or message from them after completing the assessment test.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by mosthustleboi: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Did anyone get any email after their Cognitive test.
Cause I just finished the test and have not gotten or hear from them.
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Qwaszx: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
When did u write the tests?
idarey:
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Centiago33: 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
datascience:

Numerical was about 7-10
Verbal was about 6-8

Pls after you finished the numerical test, how did you get to the verbal test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Centiago33: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Qwaszx:
When did u write the tests?

Hi please, I just finished the cognitive test. I only did the numerical test, but I dont know how to do the next test which is the verbal reasoning test.

Please can you assist me on how you navigated to the verbal test?
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Centiago33: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
I wrote the test an hour ago
Re: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Programme (finance) 2019 by Centiago33: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
andrew101:

I have done the numerical test, but I dont know how to get to the page for doing the verbal.
Or are we been sent a separate link for the verbal test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How much do Custom Officers earn? / Dangote Refinery Executive Trainee Fresh Recruitment 2016 (50 Positions) / Lets expose Companies that Owes Salaries, Discriminates Or Slanders Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.