Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Be Warned God Can Kill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Warned God Can Kill (670 Views)

Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned / A Nairalander's Prophetic Visions/Declarations For 2015 (Buhari and GEJ Warned) / The 7 Dream Killers That Can Kill your Vision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned God Can Kill by ogoamaka99(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2010
That GOD is loving and compassionate in HIS dealing with men does not warrant our taking Him for granted. This is because those who took Him for granted in time past paid dearly for it _they were grounded and crushed. We say such example in the Bible in (Exodus 5 : 2). Pharaoh once said , "Who is the LORD that i should obey His voice to let Israel go?. I know not the LORD neither will i let Israel go". But when GOD showed up and dealt with him, he was quick to acknowledge the LORD and begged Israel to go [ Exodus 12 : 30-33 ].
     In [ Numbers 16 : 32-33 ] when Korah and his group messed up ,the earth opened up and swallowed them up and their houses, Also in vs 35 of the same Exodus 16 ," there came out fire from the LORD and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense. So be warned.
     As for the caption of this thread, GOD said it HIMSELF in [ Deut, 32 : 39 ] See now that i even i , am HE and there is no god with me: I KILL AND I MAKE ALIVE: I WOUND AND I HEAL: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand" In Deut. 32 vs 50, GOD proved what HE said by telling Moses to go up to mount Nebo and die there.
      Also [DEUT. 7 :9-10] said , "Know therefore that the LORD thy GOD, He is GOD, the faithful GOD, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandment to a thousand generations, "And repayeth them that HATE Him to their face, to destroy them: He will not be slack to him that HATES Him, He will repay him to his face." See also Deut 4: 24; 1 Samuel 2 :6
     So you in this forum that live the way you like in defiance of GOD's command, aGod'sose who make mockery at GOD and his anointed prophets, be warned.
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by mazaje(m): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
ogoamaka99:

That GOD is loving and compassionate in HIS dealing with men does not warrant our taking Him for granted. This is because those who took Him for granted in time past paid dearly for it _they were grounded and crushed. We say such example in the Bible in (Exodus 5 : 2). Pharaoh once said , "Who is the LORD that i should obey His voice to let Israel go?. I know not the LORD neither will i let Israel go". But when GOD showed up and dealt with him, he was quick to acknowledge the LORD and begged Israel to go [ Exodus 12 : 30-33 ].
     In [ Numbers 16 : 32-33 ] when Korah and his group messed up ,the earth opened up and swallowed them up and their houses, Also in vs 35 of the same Exodus 16 ," there came out fire from the LORD and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense. So be warned.
     As for the caption of this thread, GOD said it HIMSELF in [ Deut, 32 : 39 ] See now that i even i , am HE and there is no god with me: I KILL AND I MAKE ALIVE: I WOUND AND I HEAL: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand" In Deut. 32 vs 50, GOD proved what HE said by telling Moses to go up to mount Nebo and die there.
      Also [DEUT. 7 :9-10] said , "Know therefore that the LORD thy GOD, He is GOD, the faithful GOD, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandment to a thousand generations, "And repayeth them that HATE Him to their face, to destroy them: He will not be slack to him that HATES Him, He will repay him to his face." See also Deut 4: 24; 1 Samuel 2 :6
     So you in this forum that live the way you like in defiance of GOD's command, aGod'sose who make mockery at GOD and his anointed prophets, be warned.    

I dare you God to kill me immediately I send this post, I want your God to use me as an example to show you and tout other deluded fellows that he is not imaginary. . . . . . Keep on deluding your self and hanging unto ridiculous myths of ancient savages. . . . . .
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by nuclearboy(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
@Ogoamaka99:

Repeatedly you show yourself an enemy of God causing Him to be ridicued because of your nonsense (like above). Where do you see God, Christ or Apostles boasting the "rubbish" you wrote above and are you happy with what you have now brought to His Name? FYI, you and your type only show that you are totally opposite to the Spirit of God with your boastful empty brand of fake gospel angry angry angry

Cretin. Nanamu!
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by seyibrown(f): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2010
mazaje:

I dare you God to kill me immediately I send this post, I want your God to use me as an example to show you and tout other deluded fellows that he is not imaginary. . . . . . Keep on deluding your self and hanging unto ridiculous myths of ancient savages. . . . . .

We'll love you to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour, and experience God's love and the fulfillment of his promises! Heaven rejoices when a sinner repents!
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
this is not news, we know that the God of the bible is a crackpot genocidal shallow maniac who is very insecure!! so don't worry we know say God dey craze you don't need to remind us!!
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by vescucci(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2010
Lol. From frying pan to fire. We all die, do we not? Dying is never punishment but what comes after, if anything.
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by Image123(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
Another funny thread.
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by Jenwitemi(m): 9:42am On Aug 21, 2010
Dialogue between "Refan A" and "ReFan B". 'ReFan' stands for Religious Fanatic.

ReFan A: Why are you dissing my God?

ReFan B: Because your God is poo.

ReFan A: You will pay for that! angry My God will kill you in this life and in thereafter, when you are dead!

ReFan B: Rubbish! My God will kill your God here and in the thereafter before your God  can even touch me. My god is swifter and more powerful than your god.

To be a religious fanatic is to be a child all through one's lifetime. Oh, what a waste!
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by yommyuk: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2010
@Jenwitemi

Our God is full of Greatness, Power, Glory, Victory and Majesty. Everything in heaven and earth belongs to him. Everything you are and have comes from him.

Hmmm u don't get it , do u?
undecided
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by Jenwitemi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2010
yommyuk:

@Jenwitemi

Our God is full of Greatness, Power, Glory, Victory and Majesty. Everything in heaven and earth belongs to him. Everything you are and have comes from him.

Hmmm u don't get it , do u?
undecided
But of course, yommyuk. If that makes you feel good about yourself. That is the whole point, is it not? You are free to give all sorts of qualities to your "god" to make him and you look and feel good, even when you give him the attributes of a killer. You are what your god is. wink
Believe me, i get it.
Re: Be Warned God Can Kill by yommyuk: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
Free world bro cool

(1) (Reply)

The Father's Love Is In You - Pastor Chris / We Are Saved To Serve / Mount Zion Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.