Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" (767 Views)

Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP / Buhari Refers To Ibrahim Usman Jibrin As ‘Your Highness’ At FEC / PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by Mediahelm: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
APC presidential candidate HE Muhammadu Buhari blasts for referring Ondo to Edo central.

President Buhari who was mocked by saying he assumed office in 2005 instead of 2015 during his campaign rally in Ondo, has been blasts again in new video where he refers Ondo to Edo central.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/nigerians-reacts-as-buhari-refer-ondo.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Little wonder his wife is not doing much concerning his re-election, it is obvious the old man is weak and has demantia but the cabals will not let him be, his zombie supporters are cheering him cause of personal gains

For crying out loud, Buhari is not fit to even be the admin of a whatsapp group
Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is the kind of man some people still want to vote in for a second term.

I laugh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by indiegen: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by Mediahelm: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by dustmalik: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2019
He said "Ondo Central" referring to the senatorial candidate.
Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by qualitymart: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by Hadone(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2019
I can attribute this to old age. But where he impressed me the most is that he's reckless of what cames out of his mouth but NEVER reckless in corruption which is Nigeria's major headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by Xander85: 12:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Little wonder his wife is not doing much concerning his re-election, it is obvious the old man is weak and has demantia but the cabals will not let him be, his zombie supporters are cheering him cause of personal gains

For crying out loud, Buhari is not fit to even be the admin of a whatsapp group

I've been wondering where his wife went to during this critical period of campaigns! Atikus' wives are seriously campaigning for him and by his side for some events!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by Bamz(m): 1:09am On Feb 06, 2019
The more they deny his poor state of health, the more he makes blunder (sic) and they are exposed. An embarrasing sham.... Cringing.

I guess every sensible Nigerian can attest to this but I understand the place of bigotry in Nigerian politics so I'm not even going to start a war. grin
Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Xander85:

I've been wondering where his wife went to during this critical period of campaigns! Atikus' wives are seriously campaigning for him and by his side for some events!

Aisha (wife of buhari) has come out to tell Nigerians that her husband is no longer in-charge of the governement, cabals runs it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians reacts as Buhari refers 'Ondo to Edo central" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari isn't medically fit to be president, He has to go for a "sound mind" to step in.

(1) (Reply)

Kano PDP Governorship Candidate Endorsed By Kwankwasiyya Scholars / Buhari Hints On Obasanjo, Atiku’s Probe Over $16bn Power Project / See How Tinubu Reacted When Asked About Bullion Vans Entering His Home (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.