Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale (1348 Views)

Mint HP 450g2 i5 touchscreen For sale / SOLD!!! DISCOUNT FOR THIS 2017 HP 15 Touchscreen Laptop Available!!! / Hp 15 Touchscreen Core I3 6gb Ram 750gb Hdd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
4G Ram
500G ROM
Battery back up : more than 4hrs
Windows 10
Touchscreen
Webcam
AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Raedon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz
Good graphics output
Price :60k

Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Available
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Negotiable
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2019
monimekaz:
4G Ram
500G ROM
Battery back up : more than 4hrs
Windows 10
Touchscreen
Webcam
AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Raedon R5 Graphics 2.20 GHz
Good graphics output
Price :60k
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by Barcelona10: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Or reply on 08136055391
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sold sold
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by funlord(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
This thief is back

2 Likes

Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by funlord(m): 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
funlord:

Dominique

Tabbaz

Ban this scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/48#71244213

Wetin the guy do ..Me and the guy transact and I no get any issue with am .Pls let's always shed light on some issues b4 we start calling names .I met him once and he bought the item and paid me my money
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
@funlord ...pls shed light on this guy's offence ..What has he done before?? The guy I met looked innocent and didn't look like a scammer at all .Pls confirm and reply asap
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by funlord(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
monimekaz:
@funlord ...pls shed light on this guy's offence ..What has he done before?? The guy I met looked innocent and didn't look like a scammer at all .Pls confirm and reply asap

We have a scammers link on that Post. Why don't you search The guys name bank details and number and see what comes up. I hope he did not sell you stolen property because he is an old scammer
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
The guy claimed he wanted to do some amazon gift stuff with some one ,sent his account number and the next thing his name and phone number appeared as scam .Now let the person he scammed come up with evidence .This boy is mummy's boy kind of guy the day I met him .@funlord pls we still need more people to come out that he scammed them ..or anyone at all ..Let's be sure once and for all .I just check that link bit only saw his details as scammer but what he scammed people wasn't mentioned .@funlord pls clarify
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by funlord(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
monimekaz:
The guy claimed he wanted to do some amazon gift stuff with some one ,sent his account number and the next thing his name and phone number appeared as scam .Now let the person he scammed come up with evidence .This boy is mummy's boy kind of guy the day I met him .@funlord pls we still need more people to come out that he scammed them ..or anyone at all ..Let's be sure once and for all .I just check that link bit only saw his details as scammer but what he scammed people wasn't mentioned .@funlord pls clarify

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Ubakarichard&search=Search

Tabbaz

Dominique

Selfmadeolx

Ibraheem009

Skeetz

Maybe they Can help you gain some clarity. You are seeing someone's name and number all over that link being involved in:

1: trying to hack an amazon account?

2: impersonating escrows?

3: Using multiple monikers and accounts to vouch for himself ?

And you are here calling him a mummys boy? How is that our concern? So mummys boys are allowed to engage in fraud attempts or suspicious behavior? Kindly go to the business thread and argue with all his accusers since you are now his lawyer and stop disturbing my mentions or I will inform the mods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
funlord:

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Ubakarichard&search=Search

Tabbaz

Dominique

Mynd44

Maybe they Can help you gain some clarity. You are seeing someone's name and number involved in:

1: trying to hack an amazon account?

2: impersonating escrows?

3: Using multiple monikers and accounts to vouch for himself ?

And you are here calling him a mummys boy? How is that our concern? Kindly go to the business thread and argue with all his accusers since you are now his lawyer and stop disturbing my mentions or I will inform the mods.

you don't need to threaten anyone to make your point .This is a guy I still want to make some deals with hence just want to be sure .
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
monimekaz:

you don't need to threaten anyone to make your point .This is a guy I still want to make some deals with hence just want to be sure .

There's a database of fraudsters on this forum.

You should be careful with who you're vouching for because you want to sell something.

Plus you should be more concerned about the scammers list and not arguing with funlord.

2 Likes

Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by monimekaz(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
selfmadeOLX:

There's a database of fraudsters on this forum.

You should be careful with who you're vouching for because you want to sell something.

Plus you should be more concerned about the scammers list and not arguing with funlord.

I was just dumfounded noni ..like it was difficult to believe base on my personal experience with young lad. But I just wanted to know more .That's all .God be with us all ooo.
Re: Hp 15 Touchscreen For Sale by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2019
monimekaz:

I was just dumfounded noni ..like it was difficult to believe base on my personal experience with young lad. But I just wanted to know more .That's all .God be with us all ooo.

You welcome bro.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Recommendation 150-200k / Super Affordable UK Used 15 Inch Laptops / Product Key - Microsoft Expression Web?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.