Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Power Of Plan B "a Must Read For Everyone" Available At Wholesale Price - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Power Of Plan B "a Must Read For Everyone" Available At Wholesale Price (511 Views)

How To Fund Your Paypal Account With Your Firstbank Or G.t.b A.t.m Card / Distributors Wanted - Get Beds, Mattress Stock At Wholesale Price From Vitafoam / The Healing Power Of Mustard Seed. It Can Cure That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Plan B "a Must Read For Everyone" Available At Wholesale Price by bid4rich(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2010
[size=16pt][center]POWER OF PLAN B
[/center][/size]
Hello everyone,
For those who are aspiring to be the best in life as a fresh graduate or as a career man and woman, I enjoined you to be a partaker of this book titled "THE POWER OF PLAN B" I read it and it changed my entire thinking as fresh graduate. It makes me to understand that you can have it all and make it BIG.

For Bookseller I supply at wholesale price for your own profit. Please feel free to contact me on +2348028711130 or +2347030271550. Distance doesnt matter. I will get it across to you anywhere in the country and you'll pay me after you receive the copies requested for. The book is not only in Nigeria only but overseas. Please take advantage of it and you'll never be the same again.

God bless you all

Richard

NB: Its for everybody that want to start a business and doesnt know HOW. The book teaches step by step. Call me up

(1) (Reply)

Now In Ikoyi And V/island: Home Service Drycleaning / My Official Ardyss Nigeria Facebook Page. Over 240 Fans And Counting / Buy Lr @160 Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.