Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Marriage Is About To Go Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Marriage Is About To Go Down (286 Views)

My Marriage Was Almost At End Point When I Saw A Comment About A Man Who Helps / Help! What Do I Do? My Marriage Is At Stake. / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is About To Go Down by philo04(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2019
I got married few weeks ago,my wife is actually pregnant but mom is the problem,she doesn't see me as a responsible person she insults me in my wife presence.
I can't take my wife for antenatal she takes it as her job to do so...I ask her to allow me drive my wife for antenatal she started raining insult at me! calling me useless boy despite the fact that I drop money for feeding and antenatal fee
she advice my wife whenever am not around my wife misbehave I can't caution her cos my so called mom is killing me...guys what can I do she staying with us till she give birth and she promise not to leave until she mentor the child ...my dad is late! pls abeg mke una come free me what can I doam going gradually insane ...wish I can say more Mod pls help me move it
Re: My Marriage Is About To Go Down by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2019
You need to calm down first and be creative about whatever option you eventually consider as a solution.

An issue like this require nothing but wisdom..
Re: My Marriage Is About To Go Down by Kenzico(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Call on your InLaws to be aware of this negative developments so you can be on a safer side

Please do this as the first step before taking any actions
Re: My Marriage Is About To Go Down by Davash222(m): 1:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Your mom or your wife's mom
Re: My Marriage Is About To Go Down by ValCon888: 5:51am On Feb 06, 2019
I am very sorry sir but ts quite unfortunate you only have testicles and not balls. Cos if you had balls, you'd know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

HOT!!!: Austin Mahone – Why Don’t We / How To Switch From A Facebook Log In To Email Log In? / Alejandro Aranda AMERICAN IDOL New STAR Sings Original Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.