Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. (19978 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy / Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by etrouble: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2019
YoungLionken:
EDUCATION Vs COWS.
"ASUU is on Strike while Buhari Approves N91bn to build cattle ranches. If you're a student languishing at home and Buhari is your 2019 presidential Candidate. My Dear, Join the nearest ranch as a cowboy.

See how they're wasting state government resources for campaign, Kai baba!
Lion!

You are in "sifia" pains. ASUU was on strike for about a year when the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous illiterate grammarian cantankerous megalomaniac sheppopo was President. Goatluck even got 100 billion naira to build ranches but the money is in imPatience Jonathan's accounts

Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by braveboi4life: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2019
TheAngry1:
Sanwoo Olu and Hamzat will fall out las las. Hamzat is too ambitious. save this post.
My thoughts sanwo and hamzat will end tinubus dynasty, they are core politicians unlike ambo, you don't mess with them when they colaborate
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by etrouble: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2019
braveboi4life:

My thoughts sanwo and hamzat will end tinubus dynasty, they are core politicians unlike ambo, you don't mess with them when they colaborate

Even when Lagos tout Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, ex-convict Bode George, expired Senator Adesewe Ogunleye, the Owu evil spirit Olusegun Obasanjo, Afenifere old fools and the security forces all combined, the Jagaban Bola IMO Iyaloja Abibatu Mogaji Ekun Oko Iya-Afin Senator Oluremi humiliated and inhaliated them. You are now talking about these small boys that just came out of their mothers' wombs.
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by emmaitive(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2019
sogodihno:

I know Tinubu torment u, just wait a little, after Feb 16th, that pain will come heavily when all APC candidates would have coast to victory

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the tormentor of Ipob pigs, they will soon come and masturbate on this thread as usual, cursing and abusing the person whose their fathers cant even look in the face, and the funny thing is they don't succeed until they leave their cursed land to come to lagos and slave under the same man.

Ipob pigs, u go dey alright last last

see dis one wen tiefnubu don use him destiny at alter of power still defending him here
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by Masama: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Losers
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by sampeaka: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
is another fix correct score just two game call for your own or whatsapp me

Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by 77up(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2019
YoungLionken:
EDUCATION Vs COWS.
"ASUU is on Strike while Buhari Approves N91bn to build cattle ranches. If you're a student languishing at home and Buhari is your 2019 presidential Candidate. My Dear, Join the nearest ranch as a cowboy.

See how they're wasting state government resources for campaign, Kai baba!
Lion!
Sory, this severe pain is much on you infact, fayose own dey learn grin

But una go dey alright las las
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by 77up(m): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2019
deomelo:

You can not know and you don't know anything about Lagos state from your village.

What's daft is you assuming that people don't know the man even though he's been in public service for almost 2 decades under different state administrations just because you are grossly ignorant and you know nothing.

You sound dafter than daft.

Pay more attention to your ippob village counselors instead of Lagos.
choi kuku kee that umuhaya obiora village boy instead, that is just too heavy grin
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by yemi15(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin

The "educated" slaves out in full gear controlled and ruled by the man in Bourdillon SMH.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by Ajibel(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2019
braveboi4life:

I don't think so. They both worked under Fashola so I see them copying Fasholas template by focusing on governance and leaving Tinubu and the political elites to handle the political affairs of Lagos.

They can't afford to dabble into politics. Lagos will lose again like we almost did under Ambode.
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by YoungLionken(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2019
etrouble:

You are in "sifia" pains. ASUU was on strike for about a year when the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous illiterate grammarian cantankerous megalomaniac sheppopo was President. Goatluck even got 100 billion naira to build ranches but the money is in imPatience Jonathan's accounts

You can continue to grow in foolishness, that's not my fault.
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by fortunechy(m): 9:03am On Feb 06, 2019
There's no big difference between Lagosians and prisoners...
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by Itopa10(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
STFU Awon Werey
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by deboysben(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2019
TheAngry1:
Sanwoo Olu and Hamzat will fall out las las. Hamzat is too ambitious. save this post.
exactly my thought

That guy is power drunk and he is selfish and a bigot too
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by sirpekun: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Correct pictures
deomelo:

SANWO OLU @ Alaba International market

grin grin
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by asiwaju87(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
kolafolabi:
I wish Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos..

*only if wishes were horses*
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by KunleyY19(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Sanwo Baba... Make Una Clear Road... Alausa Beckons!!!
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by KunleyY19(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Ajibel:

I don't think so. They both worked under Fashola so I see them copying Fasholas template by focusing on governance and leaving Tinubu and the political elites to handle the political affairs of Lagos.

They can't afford to dabble into politics. Lagos will lose again like we almost did under Ambode.

Na core Fashola Boy's dem Be...They can't afford to play Politics...
Re: Pictures From Sanwo Olu Apc Mega Rally, Campus Square Lagos. Pictures. by KunleyY19(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2019
etrouble:

Even when Lagos tout Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, ex-convict Bode George, expired Senator Adesewe Ogunleye, the Owu evil spirit Olusegun Obasanjo, Afenifere old fools and the security forces all combined, the Jagaban Bola IMO Iyaloja Abibatu Mogaji Ekun Oko Iya-Afin Senator Oluremi humiliated and inhaliated them. You are now talking about these small boys that just came out of their mothers' wombs.
Asiwaju of Lagos!!!
You Head Get Oil...Gbayi....
gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU / Female Traditionalists Protest In Delta Over Marginalisation By Chevron(pics) / APC Set To Replace Joe Igbokwe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.