Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies (871 Views)

Scientists Confirm Diabetes Link With Cancer / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by Voy(m): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2019
A child in an ambulance is at kotoka airport , u know why,? He want to see an aeroplane before he dies, yes die , his parents couldn't afford treatment for cancer and he was kept at home till it got worse. Now there is nothing to do and he will die any moment from now but he begged the hospital to make him see a plane before he die...

I pray God’s miracle finds him sad angry
Receive healing IJN!

Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by chukxie(m): 1:48am On Feb 06, 2019
This just broke my heart. cry The look in the lad's eyes tells a lot about his struggles and the pains his young body has had to go through. Sorry, lad. My heart is broken.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by pyyxxaro: 2:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Our politician, religious leaders , stupid yahooo boys wont come and help this young boy now

If its to buy Jet , waste money on champagne , dash actresses money they would be active sad

Wish him speedy recovery
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by peteruuu(m): 4:06am On Feb 06, 2019
I'm sorry if this hurts...
The doctors might have "wrote him off" but I believe prayers still changes things,regardless of what the doctors might have said.

I might not be able to help him financially, but distance is never a barrier to God in prayers.

I'm with him in prayers.

Who's with me on this?

4 Likes

Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by aysnoopy(m): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2019
I'm with u peteruuu. may almighty God heal him in his miraculous way

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by Voy(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2019
aysnoopy:
help me say Amin o

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by Voy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Voy:
A child in an ambulance is at kotoka airport , u know why,? He want to see an aeroplane before he dies, yes die , his parents couldn't afford treatment for cancer and he was kept at home till it got worse. Now there is nothing to do and he will die any moment from now but he begged the hospital to make him see a plane before he die...

I pray God’s miracle finds him sad angry
Receive healing IJN!
Lalasticlala
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by comtem2011: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
peteruuu:
I'm sorry if this hurts...
The doctors might have "wrote him off" but I believe prayers still changes things,regardless of what the doctors might have said.

I might not be able to help him financially, but distance is never a barrier to God in prayers.

I'm with him in prayers.

Who's with me on this?
With you

1 Like

Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by peteruuu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Voy:
help me say Amin o

Amen.
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by peteruuu(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
aysnoopy:
Amen. That's so kind of you bro.
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by peteruuu(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lalasticlala please help move this to the front page.
This is a front page material.

We need this on the front page for more views and for more prayers of the saints of the most high God.
Not our will, but His will be done.

Thank God mr lalasticlala is a Christian by faith.
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by ifyalways(f): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
This happened 3years ago. The boy long dead and buried.
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by jakandeola(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
ifyalways:

sad
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by Sirmuel1(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2019
pyyxxaro:
Our politician, religious leaders , stupid yahooo boys wont come and help this young boy now

If its to buy Jet , waste money on champagne , dash actresses money they would be active sad

Wish him speedy recovery

Is it wrong for you to make money and help People too? Abi them tie your hand?

BTW, Kotoka is in Ghana, not Nigeria. undecided
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by peteruuu(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2019
ifyalways:

Oh, this is so saddening.
Re: Photo: A Child With Cancer Wants To See An Aeroplane Before He Dies by lalasticlala(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019

(1)

What You Need To Know About Female Genital Mutilations! / The health benefits of pawpaw seed will blow your mind / "Lady Undergoes This Method Of Breast Enlargement For Men" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.