Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Exclusive E-commerce Mastery 2019 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exclusive E-commerce Mastery 2019 (194 Views)

$100usdt Free In A Week Shopping On An Exclusive E-commerce Website / Puzzle Book Mastery: Puzzle Making Software / EXCLUSIVE: Earn Up To $500 Per Month As A Video Animation Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive E-commerce Mastery 2019 by 11teewhy(m): 3:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Are you unemployed?
Are you presently in a financial mess and need a way out?
Are you presently in a job that you hate?
Do you want to earn residual income?
Do you need multiple streams of income?
Do you want to be your own boss and have freedom?
If your answer is yes, then this training is for you.

Today is your lucky day because I've a class coming up, where I'll teach you 'EVERYTHING' you need to succeed in mini-importation business. In the class, you'll learn (in no particular order):
*How to handle shipping(the biggest headache)
*How to easily source for products
*You'll get direct link to my 5 agents to outsource your products for you and also help you get cheaper price from manufacturers
*You'll get insight on products less than 1k and sell for up to 10k
*The easy way to craft social media ads that converts.
*Where you can get high converting and affordable social media accounts at giveaway prices
*Whats.app selling tricks and tips
*How to get video to market your imported product
*Concepts of droppshipping
*Get an Info-rich e-book
*Mentorship /encouragement for 4 weeks
There will be 2 classes, FREE and PAID. In the free class, you'll be introduced to e-commerce, but in order to join the PAID class, you'd pay a ‘commitment fee’ of just =N=3,000 only. With the money, I'd be able to separate the WHEAT from the CHAFF and identify those that will make good use of my information and are ready to be financially free.

We will take the class on here and on Whatsapp, to join our group on Whatsapp, kindly click the link below
https:///E8ADOncsjkjH4qaOdo1ceR

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar E-trading And Investment / What Is The Quality Of 100 Naira In Your Area? / Keystone Bank’s Obeahon Ohiwerei - The Turnaround Strategist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.