Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi (15749 Views)

Actor Allegedly Stabs Neighbour To Death Over N1000 Electricity Bill (Graphic) / Lagos Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by desthan(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Sorry for the dead. He should have invited the police rather than barge into the fellow's house.

Never go into a man's house un-invited even when you think they are wrong. Wisdom demands you take the matter up with the appropraite authority to handle such matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by Sholaco: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
CityNGR:
MUST BE AN APC SUPPORTER
u must be a thief
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by collinsprince: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2019
oluchisimfred:
A Nigerian man identified as Peter Nkwuda, reportedly stabbed his neighbour to death over noise at their residence at Oroke Onuoha, Ebonyi Local Government Area of the state on Monday.

The 25-year-old man stabbed his 50-year-old neighbour, Cyril Oko to death, after they got into a heated argument for raising the volume of his sound system to the discomfort of his co-tenants. He was reportedly asked to reduce the volume of the sound system, but reportedly refused. 

However after Cyril barged into his room and reduced the sound system's volume himself, Peter brought out a knife and allegedly stabbed his neighbour in the chest. The deceased reportedly died at the scene as all effort to stop the bleeding, proved abortive. 

Ebonyi state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Loveth Odah, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect was arrested after the wife of the deceased Mrs Chisom Nkwuda, reported the incident to the Kpiripkiri Police Station. Police operatives also visited the scene and took the deceased to the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, where he was confirmed dead.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/06/man-stabs-neighbour-to-death-over-noise-in-ebonyi/

BRAIN AND BEAUTY

Adorned with the colours of PDP on her gele; she shines like the true Niger-Deltan she is. This is the wife of the incoming vice president Peter Obi who is from AKWAIBOM state.

You see the Atiku/Obi ticket covers Nigeria.

Atiku is from the NORTH.... Married to an Igbo lady; a Yoruba lady. Obi is an Igbo man married to a Niger-Deltan.

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by abduljabbar4(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2019
Now this is crazy.

Cyynthiakiss

Your brothers have struck again. Just thank your stars i am not including the SW, your online regioncheesy
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by brownsug(f): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2019
both have been having strife before the fight, I had a neighbor then who used to do same, I had to let them be cause if something happened I will be at the receiving end, they had nothing to loose, I have people lookin up to me.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2019
ORDINARY STEREO NOISE....COME TO MY AREA AND SEE HOW TERRORIST MUSLIM USE MEGA PHONE TO SHOUT BOTH MORNING AND NIGHT ...DISTURBING PEOPLE IN THE AREA IN D NAME OF RELIGION.....I HAVE COMPLAIN TIRE....
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2019
desthan:
Sorry for the dead. He should have invited the police rather than barge into the fellow's house.

Never go into a man's house un-invited even when you think they are wrong. Wisdom demands you take the matter up with the appropraite authority to handle such matter.

Nigerian police most times do not help matters. All they will do is to find a way to siphon money from the complainant and eventually the neighbour will repeat the same thing again.

People like these are better reported to the landlord and then left alone to make whatever noise they came to this world for.

I have neighbours like that here in Lagos. White garment church, they won't allow you sleep or concentrate, everyday na noise. Nigeria is just a lawless country and the Police is the biggest problem.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by Reva1(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Bamz:
The deceased reportedly died...

I need to have a word with the writer of the article. angry

On the topic, it's a really sad one. I wonder what people who live near churches and mosques should do.

You took that out of context. The reporter was pointing out the location/time the death occurred - at the scene. So using deceased and died in the statement "the deceased reportedly died at the scene" isn't tautology. That is not to say the post is flawless grammatically.
Bamz:
[b]The deceased reportedly died...

On the topic, it's a really sad one. I wonder what people who live near churches and mosques should do.

You took that out of context. The reporter was pointing out the location/time the death occurred - at the scene. So using deceased and died in the statement "the deceased reportedly died at the scene" isn't tautology. That is not to say the post is flawless grammatically. [/b]
Bamz:
The deceased reportedly died...

You took that out of context. The reporter was pointing out the location/time the death occurred - at the scene. So, using deceased and died in the statement "the deceased reportedly died at the scene" isn't tautology. That is not to say the post is flawless grammatically.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by Mrbaz1: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
CityNGR:
MUST BE AN APC SUPPORTER
honestly it just a pity u wasted the FTC... But pls if you have family problems try resolve it personally not by publicising it fraudulently
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why not just use headphones? That way he gets to listen to his music in peace without anybody disturbing him and without him disturbing others, simple! If he did that then all this commotion would have never started in the first place.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by almakiyyun(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kingpee2:
This man should come to Lagos and hear the kinda noises we deal with here ..

Only crazy sets of people would loud a sound system to the discomfort of his Cotenant.
Am having one of such Cotenant here and I used to be happy each time he travels and never wish that he come back home early. Not everybody likes high pitched sounds but these wizkid and davido fans are monsters like their music stars �

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by Kingpee2(m): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
almakiyyun:

Only crazy sets of people would loud a sound system to the discomfort of his Cotenant.
Am having one of such Cotenant here and I used to be happy each time he travels and never wish that he come back home early. Not everybody likes high pitched sounds but these wizkid and davido fans are monsters like their music stars �
there’s no law in Lagos bro ,you cracked me up with that Davido and Wizkid ish ,no be lie though .

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Noise In Ebonyi by Chijiokefbn: 3:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Who is next to exit the world?

No one knows.death everywhere.

The end of the world is here.... The wrath of God is coming.

Are you saved?

Jesus said that he will call those who have died out of the grave...those that believed him Will resurrect into eternal life.

Jesus affirmed that he is the ONLY way to the Father.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour today so that he can wash away your sins with his blood.

Without his blood, your sins remain.

Blood, blood, blood. Are you guys vampires?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Officer Bites Off Neighbour’s Finger In Nasarawa (photo) / 2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) / Herdsmen Kill 6 Farmers, Behead Okada Rider In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.