Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 (7856 Views)

Citibank 2022 Analyst Assessment Test / Career Opportunities At Citibank Nigeria Limited – Apply Now / Graduate TELLER Recruitment At Citibank Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by shogat(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.

Job Title: Middle East and Africa Analyst Program

Job Type: Full time, Graduates

You’re the brains behind our work

The MEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program (in Johannesburg or Dubai). Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the Banking, TTS, Operations and Risk divisions.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank and Operations. In some countries analysts have a rotation in Risk, in others this will be replaced with another business area.
In 2019 we are hiring Analysts in Algeria, Bahrain, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Uganda and Zambia.

Your time here will look something like this…

The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.

Corporate Bank:

Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
Assist in managing the Corporate Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
Interact with Citi’s network around the region.

Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS):

Develop an understanding of the cash, trade and sales products and processes.
Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
Liaise with partners across TTS to capture key client and product pipelines/wins are to be showcased in business reviews.
Risk:

Develop an understanding of and be able to apply at an analyst level: Risk reporting, spreading, risk ratings, Corporate/FI/public sector Credit Analysis writing, stress testing.
Understanding projections, scenarios, assumptions and variance analysis.
Reading and interpreting cash flow statements, balance sheet, income statements etc.
Taking part in client calls / site visits.
Understanding regulatory requirements and impact on the organization.
Operations:

Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
Analyze volumes, address & resolve issues, identify wasteful activities and suggest improvements that can save cost/time/improve processes.
Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel. By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.

We want to hear from you if…

You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to July 2019
You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
You have an interest in business and banking
You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable)
You have less than 3 years of work experience
You are fluent in English

Who we think will be a great fit…

A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.

We’ll also be looking for the following:

Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments

Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required

Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills

Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry

Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making

How to Apply

Click here to apply online

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by shogat(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2019
davide470, uboma, lalasticlala
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by shogat(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2019
shogat:
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.

Job Title: Middle East and Africa Analyst Program

Job Type: Full time, Graduates

You’re the brains behind our work

The MEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program (in Johannesburg or Dubai). Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the Banking, TTS, Operations and Risk divisions.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank and Operations. In some countries analysts have a rotation in Risk, in others this will be replaced with another business area.
In 2019 we are hiring Analysts in Algeria, Bahrain, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Uganda and Zambia.

Your time here will look something like this…

The jobs that you will do and the responsibilities that you will be given will be as varied as your rotations. Below are some examples of the tasks the Analyst may be performing during their rotations. These are only examples – you will also often find yourself working on unique projects and process improvements.

Corporate Bank:

Source and create pitch and marketing material, liaising with product partners and the Bankers.
Maintain regular and frequent dialogue with product partners to assist with relationship maintenance
Assist in managing the Corporate Banking relationship infrastructure, including approvals and documentation.
Produce and update client plans in conjunction with product partners and bankers.
Collaborate within the team to manage the portfolio and individual client risk.
Interact with Citi’s network around the region.

Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS):

Develop an understanding of the cash, trade and sales products and processes.
Track market developments across the region and share geopolitical, economic and banking industry trends that may affect the business with a consultative approach.
Prepare and analyze financials while ensuring actuals and run-rated projections meet the business plans.
Liaise with partners across TTS to capture key client and product pipelines/wins are to be showcased in business reviews.
Risk:

Develop an understanding of and be able to apply at an analyst level: Risk reporting, spreading, risk ratings, Corporate/FI/public sector Credit Analysis writing, stress testing.
Understanding projections, scenarios, assumptions and variance analysis.
Reading and interpreting cash flow statements, balance sheet, income statements etc.
Taking part in client calls / site visits.
Understanding regulatory requirements and impact on the organization.
Operations:

Develop a good understanding and appreciation of the operations processes. Understand the functions carried out within the subunits of operations.
Analyze volumes, address & resolve issues, identify wasteful activities and suggest improvements that can save cost/time/improve processes.
Understand workflow, key controls and key risks linked to various products. Accurately evaluate risks as they relate to key business objectives. Assess the effectiveness of key controls.
Develop an understanding of the impact of regulatory and financial impacts on the organization.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel. By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.

We want to hear from you if…

You have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to July 2019
You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
You have an interest in business and banking
You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable)
You have less than 3 years of work experience
You are fluent in English

Who we think will be a great fit…

A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.

We’ll also be looking for the following:

Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments

Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required

Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills

Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry

Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making

How to Apply

Click here to apply online
apply
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by shogat(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Burchester: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
dkjmoses:
Congrat to those invited to take the test on the AVATURE CAREERS PORTAL.

We the concise pack for the 15 minute test for the analyst role

Kindly reach out to us on 07068883816, and you will be glad you did.

how much ?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
Burchester:

how much ?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Josebriggs: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
[ :quote author=Burchester post=76353971]

how much ?[/quote] have you been invited to take the test; please who has been invited to take the test
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by dorothy0324: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
I heard some people have been invited since last month. I’m just really curious as to how they select/shortlist candidates.
Josebriggs:
[ :quote author=Burchester post=76353971]

how much ? have you been invited to take the test; please who has been invited to take the test
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ah, people have gotten replies already
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Lexxegg: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Yeah I wrote the test but I haven't gotten an update as to the result.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by dorothy0324: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
What’s your course of study and do you have any work experience?
Lexxegg:
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 2:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Lexxegg:

When did you apply and what date were you called for the test if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Lexxegg: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2019
I applied January or so and I got called for the test in February.

odi104:

When did you apply and what date were you called for the test if you don't mind me asking?

Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Lexxegg: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Economics

dorothy0324:
What’s your course of study and do you have any work experience?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lexxegg:
I applied January or so and I got called for the test in February.

Oh, I applied February 2019.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by dorothy0324: 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
I applied February as well.
odi104:

Oh, I applied February 2019.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
dorothy0324:
I applied February as well.

You've gotten a reply from them?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Mikelo93: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
odi104:

I didn't get a response o, all o did was fill the form on nysc
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mikelo93:

I didn't get a response o, all o did was fill the form on nysc

Ok, thanks
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by dorothy0324: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
No response yet after filling the nysc form
odi104:

Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Josebriggs: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
Lexxegg:
you are lying... i sent them email, and they replied that they are still reviewing applications against business interest and applicamts qualifications. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Chosen222: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2019
A colleague of mine got a regret email from them on Tuesday. Am still observing as they haven't gotten to me regarding my application. Am hoping for an exam soonest
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Lexxegg: 7:47am On Mar 15, 2019
Lying? Really? What do i stand to gain?

This is one of the reasons why guys won't come here to drop updates as regards their application
Citi takes application on a rolling basis so they would definitely still invite other applicants to take the test.

Please mind the way you jump to conclusion and talk to people

[/quote].

[quote author=Josebriggs post=76657900] you are lying... i sent them email, and they replied that they are still reviewing applications against business interest and applicamts qualifications. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by dorothy0324: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2019
No he isn’t. People have written the test and are awaiting feedbacks. However, a regret mail was sent to me on the 12th.(Note: I wasn’t invited to take the test). Ok bye..
Josebriggs:
you are lying... i sent them email, and they replied that they are still reviewing applications against business interest and applicamts qualifications. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Josebriggs: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sorry bro; i guess i goofed. The citibank representative isnt aware if what is happening within the human resources department. So am so sorry. How was the exams? I am yet to be invited nor receive any regret mail. Apologies once again. Please what did you use in preparing for the exams
Lexxegg:
Lying? Really? What do i stand to gain?

This is one of the reasons why guys won't come here to drop updates as regards their application
Citi takes application on a rolling basis so they would definitely still invite other applicants to take the test.

Please mind the way you jump to conclusion and talk to people

Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
I emailed them and i was told that they take time to go through each application and that i should have patience so i think for guys that haven't been responded to, lets be patient.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by Gentleman14: 1:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Lexxegg:

Hi, please what was the test like? Was it like gmats or shl. Also were you invited to take the test at their office or you just got a link to complete the test at any location of your convenience?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by olusola11: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello people,

For those who have done the test, what is it like and what should i expect?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
olusola11:
Hello people,

For those who have done the test, what is it like and what should i expect?

You got an invite for the test?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by JenniferOvat95: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
odi104:

You got an invite for the test?
Yes I did. Any hints please?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 by odi104: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
JenniferOvat95:

Yes I did. Any hints please?

Well, i don't know because my status is still "Application Submitted" but i guess you can go practice some SHL, PLI, workforce and dragnet practice questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? / Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here / Possibity Joining The Nigerian Army Without Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.