Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike (21093 Views)

WAEC Conducts Exams In Chibok Schools After 6 Years / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time / COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by preyeamaorutobi(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2019
they had beta cal it off on or b4 thursday if not i will do smtin oo
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by preyeamaorutobi(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2019
they had beta cal it off on or b4 thursday if not i will do smtin oo mr adamu is just there saying rubbish on air 'it wil be called of 2day or 2morow' nw he is nowhere 2be found leta he wil come out again and say anoda one
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Ecceking(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Ui get sense....it is better they fight this once.... fg should sit up and Pay
u probably don't have anyone in the University
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Jman06(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
Ui get sense....it is better they fight this once.... fg should sit up and Pay
I think they don't have sense actually because after this election and APC happens to rig themselves back into power, ASUU would beg to be called to meeting.

The best thing to do is to take what they have gotten so far from FG, call off the strike now and watch if there could be change of government. If there's a change of government they would restart negotiations on a new and better footing, if not they would hold the current government by their promises.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by omoluka: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Beware of this fraudster

Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2019
omoluka:
Beware of this fraudster
Lol why, who is he?
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by PSTGlobal(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Get Your Data At A Cheapest Price

Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by omoluka: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Lol why, who is he?
He is a fraudster who claims to be a travel agent, he has defrauded a lot of people of their hard earned money and disappeared with their passports.
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Amudeneogu: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Please, for the sake of the Almighty God who always have mercy on his people let ASUU suspend their stike since they have know that this government is not working towards giving quality educations they should use their PVC well on 16th February. That is vote them out.
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
All this beer parlour bloggers .
For those who don't read... Only the Ibadan university people voted for continuation.
Cunts.
Ui, Unilag, Futa and Unijos ..useless schs!
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
The strike is getting boring.
I swear down!
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Jman06(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2019
The majority who have voted for suspension of the strike would carry the vote at the end of the day.
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by davyd8: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Waju001:
NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING GOOD FROM FUAM

I just dey look them with corner eyes, make dem no try any rough play o
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Ogbuinya: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2019
fake info. so only one university voted on behalf of other universities?
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by agylistic77: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2019
U go old for UAM.. u never see anything
People that don't understand the school will be asking you stupid question like why have you not graduate
Waju001:
NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING GOOD FROM FUAM
FUAM Na scam school..
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Ecceking:
u probably don't have anyone in the University
u make a lot of assumptions!!!
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by IRobot7(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2019
vizkiz:
I'm tired of this fucking country.

Abeg who get Canadian citizenship they are not using again?
Lol!!! How much will you pay me for the citizenship
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by babyfaceafrica: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Jman06:
I think they don't have sense actually because after this election and APC happens to rig themselves back into power, ASUU would beg to be called to meeting.

The best thing to do is to take what they have gotten so far from FG, call off the strike now and watch if there could be change of government. If there's a change of government they would restart negotiations on a new and better footing, if not they would hold the current government by their promises.
easier said than done.... all government have been promising and fail, irrespective of party
.so it doesn't matter who wins the presidential election... they will still scope ASUU
...ASUU went on strike for six months in2013 during Pdp regime.... abeg they are all Scam
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Jman06(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
easier said than done.... all government have been promising and fail, irrespective of party
.so it doesn't matter who wins the presidential election... they will still scope ASUU
...ASUU went on strike for six months in2013 during Pdp regime.... abeg they are all Scam
I believe Atiku will do better in education.
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by babyfaceafrica: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Jman06:
The majority who have voted for suspension of the strike would carry the vote at the end of the day.
hope you know we have over 80 schools voting.... do you know what they want?
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by babyfaceafrica: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
Jman06:
I believe Atiku will do better in education.
you meAn the same. person who owns a private university.... let us wait and see
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Tunasco4u(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Continue! Continue!! continue!!!
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Jman06(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you meAn the same. person who owns a private university.... let us wait and see
He understands the importance of education hence the establishment of a private university. Also, the economy would perform better under Atiku/Obi, so there'll be money to invest in education.
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Jman06(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
hope you know we have over 80 schools voting.... do you know what they want?
The majority of the universities have already voted for suspension of the strike. If Uniben of all schools (with their love for ASUU strike) could vote for suspension of the strike, then I think the strike is as good as suspended. Even UNN and ABU voted for suspension
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Timothy4315(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
ASUU SHOULD CALL IT OFF ALREADY, SO MANY STUDENTS ARE SUFFERING AT HOME...
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by babyfaceafrica: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Jman06:
The majority of the universities have already voted for suspension of the strike. If Uniben of all schools (with their love for ASUU strike) could vote for suspension of the strike, then I think the strike is as good as suspended. Even UNN and ABU voted for suspension
i will quote u tomorrow..... and please check ASUU twitter this morning
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Jman06(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
OK o
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Elzak(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
And u believe that twitter account is real or handled by a professional?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by Horlamy47: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2019
This is disastrous in a country that has a so called Professor as her Vice President
Re: ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike by SunnexOzuma(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Na only UI get ASUU saying abi watin....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro / 161 students bag first class from Nigerian Law School — highest ever / SSANU And NASU Begin Strike Tomorrow, Unions Write Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.