Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

“Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon (15298 Views)

POUVOIR 3 Plus Review By Fisayo Fosudo / RABA APP: A New Way Of Making Money Using Your Phone / Visha App: A New Video App For Video Makers (earn Coin, Earn Token) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
For calling this game, artificial intelligence... trust me when he gets there, he will build two blocks of classroom and call it a university.
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Rollzgold:
na so una bn dey exaggera8 buhari too..
like say we dann forget.
Someone said Nigerians have been voting noise makers to lead them, forgetting that noise does not equate to being competent.
It seems we are about to make the same mistake.
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by 77up(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

I am a northerner and I will be honest with you, you and your APC are not good for Nigerians

You want us to vote a man who cant read his own writings?

A man who forgets almost everything?

A man who don't know when he assumed office?.

A man who can't hold a good conversation that is engaging?

If you northern guys are okay with poverty, I am a capitalist and we reject you guys.

You can make him the MD of your company, so he can use his integrity there.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Oshimole and the cabal. Buhari isn't AWARE.

Next time you wanna lie about your origin, do it well.

Mallam
Check your first and sixth line, isnt that contradicting?

Emeka of Anambra been caling himself northerners for what i still dont get since year immemorial grin
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by Darksider131: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
krattoss:
I don't normally Comment on politics matters but I bumped on this thread and feels it's best time to voice out my own opinion using this avenue of FTC.

Am from mbaise in imo state and this is what I have to say about PMB (APC) and Atiku (PDP).

In my own personal opinion,I think it's too early to judge this gorvernment with only meagre 4years in power. Even in this their 4 years,they have done some tremendous things that is glaring to a neutral non biased person.
Electricity has improved tremendously in my area. I normally get up to 15hrs+ power supply baring any unforeseen circumstances like rain,pole damage,and some technical malfunctions.
The transport sector is better than ever. the trains speaks for itself,our aero space is now safe.(at least never heard of civilian plane crash in a while) and our airport terminals is now returning back to glory days gradually.
Our agriculture aspect is a thing to boast of,I personally can boast of eating those abakiliki rice.apart from festive periods and some sundays when we eat foreign rice. At least we now produce rice in Nigeria.

Some people say the president can't speak well and that he is gradually diminishing. that might be true but in my own, I don't think vocal communication or physical agility builds economy.its ideas of the president,his appointees,you and me that improves the economy of our country and not whether the president speaks well or not.
Atiku might not be a bad option but we haven't exhausted the prowess of this present gorvernment.it will be just fair to give them their own fair share of time to time and watch how things unfolds. And morever the OBJ Atiku era wasn't a thing to write home about, so we expecting a magic from Atiku is like just gambling on 2.00 odd which is 50/50 of it coming thru.

All in all, I think Nigeria and it's people will still come out stronger no matter the situation/personnel that springs up come after the elections as we have always been

PEACE
fool
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
TechCapon:
lol. He should have just called it a game instead.
you admitted he lied
oga fun ee ooo
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

I am a northerner and I will be honest with you, you and your APC are not good for Nigerians

You want us to vote a man who cant read his own writings?

A man who forgets almost everything?

A man who don't know when he assumed office?.

A man who can't hold a good conversation that is engaging?

If you northern guys are okay with poverty, I am a capitalist and we reject you guys.

You can make him the MD of your company, so he can use his integrity there.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Oshimole and the cabal. Buhari isn't AWARE.

Next time you wanna lie about your origin, do it well.

Mallam
you can lie for Africa
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Biafra Bush Boy (BBB) a notherner? Hmmmmm
BiafraBushBoy:

Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
luluosas:
Biafra Bush Boy (BBB) a notherner? Hmmmmm

It seems most of you don't understand sarcasm.

Nawa ooo
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by PapaAdanna: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku is the man.
No be that analog old dullard
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by clemmonce(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
krattoss:
I don't normally Comment on politics matters but I bumped on this thread and feels it's best time to voice out my own opinion using this avenue of FTC.

Am from mbaise in imo state and this is what I have to say about PMB (APC) and Atiku (PDP).

In my own personal opinion,I think it's too early to judge this gorvernment with only meagre 4years in power. Even in this their 4 years,they have done some tremendous things that is glaring to a neutral non biased person.
Electricity has improved tremendously in my area. I normally get up to 15hrs+ power supply baring any unforeseen circumstances like rain,pole damage,and some technical malfunctions.
The transport sector is better than ever. the trains speaks for itself,our aero space is now safe.(at least never heard of civilian plane crash in a while) and our airport terminals is now returning back to glory days gradually.
Our agriculture aspect is a thing to boast of,I personally can boast of eating those abakiliki rice.apart from festive periods and some sundays when we eat foreign rice. At least we now produce rice in Nigeria.

Some people say the president can't speak well and that he is gradually diminishing. that might be true but in my own, I don't think vocal communication or physical agility builds economy.its ideas of the president,his appointees,you and me that improves the economy of our country and not whether the president speaks well or not.
Atiku might not be a bad option but we haven't exhausted the prowess of this present gorvernment.it will be just fair to give them their own fair share of time to time and watch how things unfolds. And morever the OBJ Atiku era wasn't a thing to write home about, so we expecting a magic from Atiku is like just gambling on 2.00 odd which is 50/50 of it coming thru.

All in all, I think Nigeria and it's people will still come out stronger no matter the situation/personnel that springs up come after the elections as we have always been

PEACE
Oga go and sit down. You have a leader that does not know his left from right where will he lead you to. You just said it is the idea of the president that builds economy. What idea do you think some one like Buhari have ?? N
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by givenchy02: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
We Nigerians especially the youth are the problem of our selfs and our country.We have been so brain washed to believe that 8 year is a must for politicians to be able change our country or situations, take for example the united state of America do you think Amricans will vote for Donald Trumph to remain in power for another four years with all He has done recently?i was watching CNN during the reign of president Barrack Obama when the rate of unemployment raise to 9%, i saw people took to the street destroying properties. The government of the day took actions to resolve the issue but in Nigeria the reverse is the case we have suffer the highest unemployment rate in this regime but people r clamouring for another four year, for this same politicians.We need to wake up to this challenge that we have the power to change the situation of our country we are here to check mate our leaders, our interest should be their number one priority.So i stand to say that any government that has failed to take the common man a step further from his former position through its economic policies should not be given a second chance.
A YES TO A SECOND CHANCE IS A YES TO SELF INTEREST !
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
krattoss:

PEACE
Vote PMB back and then experience more hardship than ever before angry angry
Re: “Ask Atiku Yourself” Mobile App: A Review By TechCapon by tck2000(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20+ Cheapest Android Phones in Nigeria Under 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k and 70k Naira / Reading Your Friend's Text Messages / Lockdown: OPPO Care Initiative Feeds 1,000 Vulnerable Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.