Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Teenage Girl Shot Dead After Mother Went To A Bar To Have Fun (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Shot Dead After Mother Went To A Bar To Have Fun (photo) (749 Views)

Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Girl Shot Dead After Mother Went To A Bar To Have Fun (photo) by Lekzyloaded: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2019
A mother has been left heartbroken after her 16-year-old daughter was shot dead in their home after she had gone to a bar to have fun.

The South African woman identified as Skhonzile Mtshali said when her daughter came to fetch her at a tavern, saying she was scared to sleep alone, she sent her back home.

Her daughter named Mbali was later shot dead while asleep in their apartment.

The 35-year-old from Lindelani squatter camp in KwaThema, Ekurhuleni, South Africa, said she wishes she could go back to Friday night.

“My daughter is gone. I will never see her again. I wish I had listened to her. If I had,, my daughter might still be alive,” she said.

“I usually go to the tavern and come back late. She opens for me when I knock on the door.”

Skhonzile said she thinks on Friday, Mbali might have sensed something was wrong. She said when she returned home at 4am on Saturday morning, she found Mbali had been shot in the head while sleeping.

“I walked to the police station to tell them my daughter had been killed.”

Captain Thabo Sibuyi said a murder case was opened.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/teenage-girl-shot-dead-after-mother-went-to-a-bar-to-have-fun-photo/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Teenage Girl Shot Dead After Mother Went To A Bar To Have Fun (photo) by daddytime(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Every Parents worst nightmare.
Re: Teenage Girl Shot Dead After Mother Went To A Bar To Have Fun (photo) by Masama: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Tragic
Re: Teenage Girl Shot Dead After Mother Went To A Bar To Have Fun (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Hmmmm.. Sad

(1) (Reply)

Woman Uses Hot Iron On Girl, 8 / Local Vigilantes Comb Forest To Hunt Fulani Kidnappers In Yoruba Land / Photo Of Futo Undergraduate Caught Trying To Use His Coursemate For Rituals...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.