Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal (489 Views)

Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / FACT CHECK! Video Of President BUHARI At The Presidential House WAILERS STOP NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by BuhariAdvocate: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2019
obviously Atiku have fake followers and brainless people. Yesterday I commented on a thread that criticised the President about the slight mistake the President made I wonder if there is anyone above mistake or mr perfect even a criminal like Atiku that these useless people promoting not perfect. About 100 wailers quoted me, I think I'm entitle to my opinion and i have right to support anyone i belive in his ideology these people rain a cursed and abused anyone support buhari they will wish you death too, instead to convince people why atiku should voted for.Anyway Feb 16th is around the Conner many will crying because their criminal lord atiku failed to clinch the position of President. The fact remains thousands of Atiku can't stop buhari if you doubt me ask Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by BuhariAdvocate: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari movement.
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by psucc(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Because a repented criminal is far better than a saint who had never in his lifetime erred and sees nothing wrong in the actions of his supporters even when they kill, who only knows or recalls the sins of others when they decided to hold a different view from his. From such desist and resist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by monkautos(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
obviously Atiku have fake followers and brainless people. Yesterday I commented on a thread that criticised the President about the slight mistake the President made I wonder if there is anyone above mistake or mr perfect even a criminal like Atiku that these useless people promoting not perfect. About 100 wailers quoted me, I think I'm entitle to my opinion and i have right to support anyone i belive in his ideology these people rain a cursed and abused anyone support buhari they will wish you death too, instead to convince people why atiku should voted for.Anyway Feb 16th is around the Conner many will crying because their criminal lord atiku failed to clinch the position of President. The fact remains thousands of Atiku can't stop buhari if you doubt me ask Jonathan.
But you started the insult na.. Why he clap back dey pain you

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by BuhariAdvocate: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2019
monkautos:

But you started the insult na.. Why he clap back dey pain you
but I'm saying the truth.
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by BuhariAdvocate: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2019
psucc:
Because a repented criminal is far better than a saint who had never in his lifetime erred and sees nothing wrong in the actions of his supporters even when they kill, who only knows or recalls the sins of others when they decided to hold a different view from his. From such desist and resist
thank God you accept that Atiku is a criminal. For me to take Atiku serious just like you said he Atiku repent all his properties must be nationalise .
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Buhari was never Nigerians choice, we made that clear countless of times he lost the election, his victory in 2015 against Jonathan was a clear case of a person that would rather eat trash to survive than die in a period of farmine....
We just didn't want Jonathan and PDP anymore...and that's the only reason why buhari might still win again...cos we still don't want PDP...
Buhari is not fit anymore, old age disease is catching up on the man...and that's normal...it's other APC members that are rulling us ...but half is better than PDP....

Nigerians!!!!! ...please let's vote for another candidate even if we won't vote for buhari......let's not bring back PDP.........odikwa risky!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by possibility99: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Space Booked. Thinking Of What To Type
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by Youngadvocate(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2019
It's simple, that's if you can discern.

Buhari and the APC are bigger cri.mi.nals, and they are hardened in the heart. Repentance is far from them.

1 Like

Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by tuniski: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Vote your messiah buhari allow the rest too vote the way they like. Kilode gan ni?

1 Like

Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by shadrama(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2019
vote a criminal, bcose a criminal is better than a terrorist. why are Nigerian youths so stupid, dont we have another party to vote for? what about voting somebody that is younger, and more vibrant. all i know is that in this 2019 God has giving us an opportunity to make things right. so use your PVC wisely and stop being foolish for this old fools.
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by StOla: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
psucc:

A repented criminal who never confessed his thefts and who has promised to enrich his friends if he becomes President.
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
psucc:

Repented Criminal? Abeg no make me troway this tea wet I dey drink with laugh abeg.

How do you know a criminal has repented?

So Atiku Is a criminal right?

Show evidence he has repented because that's the only way we can know if such repentance is real.
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by Ojiofor: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You got to do more to convince Nigerians why a vegetable should continue in office.

1 Like

Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by Nwadiuto247: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
thank God you accept that Atiku is a criminal. For me to take Atiku serious just like you said he Atiku repent all his properties must be nationalise .

OGA SHUT UP. Which court declared Atiku criminal? You just stay in your miserable corner and call Atiku criminal.

Atiku supported Buhari for years and you didnt call him criminal until he dumped your miserable party.

What is holding EFCC and ICPC from arresting him since all these years if he is a criminal?

Its been over how many months that Atiku challenged you people to bring evidence to show that he is corrupt yet none of you has been able to do that.

You people are so pathetic and useless
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by BuhariAdvocate: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2019
grin stop defending thief.
Nwadiuto247:

OGA SHUT UP. Which court declared Atiku criminal? You just stay in your miserable corner and call Atiku criminal.

Atiku supported Buhari for years and you didnt call him criminal until he dumped your miserable party.

What is holding EFCC and ICPC from arresting him since all these years if he is a criminal?

Its been over how many months that Atiku challenged you people to bring evidence to show that he is corrupt yet none of you has been able to do that.

You people are so pathetic and useless
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by BuhariAdvocate: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2019
cheesy yet same people will say buhar is mentally unstable. Wonder who sick BTW them and buhari.
Tetehjewels:

Repented Criminal? Abeg no make me troway this tea wet I dey drink with laugh abeg.

How do you know a criminal has repented?

So Atiku Is a criminal right?

Show evidence he has repented because that's the only way we can know if such repentance is real.
Re: Wailers Stop Insulting People Convince Us Why We Should Vote A Criminal by BuhariAdvocate: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Youngadvocate:
It's simple, that's if you can discern.

Buhari and the APC are bigger cri.mi.nals, and they are hardened in the heart. Repentance is far from them.
stop saying what people are saying be the version of your own.

(1) (Reply)

Elections: World Interested, Watching Nigeria – U.S. Envoy / Let’s Talk About Buhari’s Asset Declaration Fraud | By Farooq Kperogi / Internet Poll For Atiku Vs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.