Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Change Of Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Course (249 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution For 2024/2025 Session / Lasu Change Of Course Form For Lagos Indigenes With The Status “no Admission Off / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Course by ChinonsoWisdom: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2019
I'm a 200l student of Human Anatomy in a Nigerian university. I never planned to study the course, but somehow, my search for medicine landed me here.
I never had special love for health or medicine, but influence from parents and relations, coupled with the fact that I wasn't so convinced about any other course.

Of late, I got to realize I would have been a much more better computer scientist.

Testimonies from senior colleagues and graduates in Anatomy is not encouraging.

Is it possible to switch from Anatomy to Computer?
If I decide to stick with Anatomy, what's the future like?
Will it be wise to pause my program in Anatomy and start over with computer science?
What's the future of computer science like?

I need your response guys.
Someone with a sure info should please respond.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Lokoja (fulokoja) Returning Students Registration Procedure F / List Of OAU Distance Learning Courses / ASUU Has Been Suspended.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.