Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari (877 Views)

2023: Northerners Can’t Be Forced To Vote Southern President – Baba-Ahmed / I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by ashacot: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2019
I saw this video online and i asked one of my friends why the little boy was crying and he said he is crying because he want to see baba buhari.
Please northerners in the house should explain more to us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFC554O8s6Y
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Chai see the love of a child. He must have heard and seen the love being shown to buhari by his parents and got addicted to it himself.

The word Baba next to Buhari makes him probably feel Buhari is their relative.

He wants to see the icon himself.

God bless your tender heart

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Kyase(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:
MYND44

kyase
Lol, the way northerners love buhari, buhari is turning to a religion in the north grin
Only hoto of baba buhari dey boy dey cry ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Angelparadise: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2019
A child can cry to be left with knife that why they are call child . The zombies have lost the senses and seen defeat that why they are using irrelevant things to campaign like a kick of a dieing horse. Alleged criminal governor of Kano state Gandallor used children to protest because children are children .

Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by ashacot: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Kyase:

Lol, the way northerners love buhari, buhari is turning to a religion in the north grin
Only hoto of baba buhari dey boy dey cry ooo

YOU MEAN PHOTO OF BABA BUHARI?
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by DLondonboiy: 9:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Lol. Poor zombies. They would make it look as if Buhari is one big thing...Deep down, they know Buhari will lose, but they just wanna give themselves one last hope. .

If Buhari win, make i know wetin cause am.
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Kyase(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:

YOU MEAN PHOTO OF BABA BUHARI?
yes ooo
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by ashacot: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Kyase:

yes ooo

CHAI. SO MUCH LOVE.

ONE WAILER UP THERE JUST DAY CRY
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by overall90: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Another Buhari's achievement embarassed
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2019
The small boy is hungry obviously, while the monkey told him to say "he wants to see Buhari" just to give him alms.

Just like the old beggar they told to shout "buhari" before he would be rendered help in another viral video.

ZOMBIES ARE WICKED.
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by ashacot: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Esseite:
The small boy is hungry obviously, while the monkey told him to say "he wants to see Buhari" just to give him alms.

Just like the old beggar they told to shout "buhari" before he would be rendered help in another viral video.

ZOMBIES ARE WICKED.

are you also hungry?
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:

are you also hungry?

Go and sleep... you are empty, go and ask the IDP's protesting of acute hunger, while the VP stole N5.4bn for same purpose.
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by ashacot: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Esseite:

Go and sleep... you are empty

Stop crying little boy. President Buhari is like a religion in the north and there is nothing you or your assumptions can do about it. tongue
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:

Stop crying little boy. President Buhari is like a religion in the north and there is nothing you or your assumptions can do about it. tongue

You still did not make any point despite trying... are you sure you are not behind this video?

Lol at religion, religion to someone endorsing a known caught thief as Ganduje.. more like your own personal god.
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Kyase(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:

CHAI. SO MUCH LOVE.

ONE WAILER UP THERE JUST DAY CRY
Abeg ooo make e wait till next week Sunday
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by ashacot: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Kyase:
Abeg ooo make e wait till next week Sunday
i want their wailing to start from now and i m happy it has started already
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by Kyase(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
ashacot:

i want their wailing to start from now and i m happy it has started already
Lol Weya na
Re: This Video Of A Little Boy Crying To See President Baba Buhari by ashacot: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2019
MYND44
SARKI NGENEUKWUENU DOMELO

(1) (Reply)

How Ortom Almost Physically Dealt With Buhari- Picture / Buhari's Visit: APC Importing Foreigners Into Lagos Through Free Train Rides / My Life Is In Danger - Kogi Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.