Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die (652 Views)

Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video) / Young Lady Buys N21m Tesla As Graduation Gift To Herself (Photos) / Dollars Found In The Palace Of Oba Of Lagos Hidden In A Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die by Activeman391(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2019
South African dancer Zodwa bought herself a coffin, and she said afterall we are all going to die.

”Death. Society is so Afraid to talk about Death. We all gonna Die,I made a Choice to Purchase my Coffin⚰ while alive. Its worth 150k” she said

See photos below;
https://showbiz.com.ng/south-african-lady-buys-herself-a-coffin-says-we-are-all-going-to-die/

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die by WailorSlayer: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Chai, see thickness. I’d die in that pussy. I don’t care if HIV or AIDS. What must kill a man, must kill a man. No surrender, no retreat. All pussy Na pussy.
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2019
I commend her organization skills. She has all her ducks in a row- a new home, a business & now she's making her own funeral arrangements, unlike other so-called celebrities who die penniless & the nation has to make donations to give them a respectable send off. This is how it should be done. They must not keep showing us pictures of themselves spending money recklessly on frivolous things, only to have a pauper's burial in the end.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die by JaceBlaze: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I commend her organization skills. She has all her ducks in a row- a new home, a business & now she's making her own funeral arrangements, unlike other so-called celebrities who die penniless & the nation has to make donations to give them a respectable send off. This is how it should be done. They must not keep showing us pictures of themselves spending money recklessly on frivolous things, only to have a pauper's burial in the end.
buuuuut that's Zodwa Wakandu
Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2019
I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Buys Herself A Coffin, Says We Are All Going To Die by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2019
JaceBlaze:
buuuuut that's Zodwa Wakandu

Shocking I know that she has more sense than most of them. She's smarter than most people realize.

(1) (Reply)

Supporting A Political Party Should Not Reduce Your Sense – Actress Rita Dominic / Davido Looks Cute In His New Picture (photo) / Wizkid's Son Educates Mum On Disaster That Befalls People With Bald Head (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.