Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,845 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Uneducated Mum Is Financially Smarter Than You. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Uneducated Mum Is Financially Smarter Than You. (587 Views)

Signs A Bank Is Financially Distress And Can Fold Up Anytime Soon / Please Someone Should Help Me Financially / Who Can I Assist Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Uneducated Mum Is Financially Smarter Than You. by dvdwed(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2019
I no more consider it a tragedy when educated folks fail woefully in financial matters.
With so many courses, biology, mathematics, chemistry, theatre art ,the list is endless. One can no longer blame oneself . Nature already tells us that we are different.

Now to the matter.
In 2009 my mum lost her dad, and all she had was just 120k, with my smart financial investment it became 475k after 40 days.

With the level of fraud today ,if you are not an investor you might soon become a fraudster.
My inlaw kept #1m in fixed deposit with 4%annual interest. It is a very bad deal.

I later gave her 10 ways her money could have generated 950k, even while she sleeps and lazy in her room for 12 months.

At Danicost we just want to lift 30 people out of financial struggles via this training. Just have 30k liquidity and Join my WhatsApp group "Danicost Liquidity
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group
Fee : #10,000

Anybody can make it.

https:///DY2rqFvBVOq1FfU6kWGzsG
Re: My Uneducated Mum Is Financially Smarter Than You. by tobidipity(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy
I laugh in spanish
Sho gba 500?
Re: My Uneducated Mum Is Financially Smarter Than You. by Beblessedbaba: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2019
You are still a learner in your scamming business. Your ancestor nko.

Why not do this advert to all your relatives and friends.

Pls. ensure you include your church members so that you can get good dose of curses in case you disappear with their money.

Pls start this conversation in your church. Charity begins at home !!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Cryptos In Nigeria And Why You Like Them? / Free Business Opportunity / Words of encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.