Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia (37493 Views)

Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by AllenSpencer: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Can't they shoot the IPOB members are let their death toll rise

The Nigerian military personnel on ground need to face trials.

Just to shoot at people they can't.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by NobleAjare(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Abeg Make una go rest naaa...
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by AllenSpencer: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Those are not Igbos

They are Abians, and they are saying NO! to APC.

Not Igbos but Abians

Why are you confusing yourself

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Princedapace(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Born2Breed:
Silly bunch! I stopped watching when I heard holy..holy.....so Nnamdi Kano that values the life of his dog more than you guys is your saviour.
Una dive rock!

Though not a fan of kanu. But what they are doing is not different from what those who support Buhari and Atiku too.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Cherrybae(f): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
When the Igbos youths are shot now. They will blame Buhari

Now Igbos are looking for trouble, I pity this my brothers losing there lives for a man who abandoned them to die and ran away.

Good who did this to we igbos or who did we offend.

We igbos only play politics of sentiments and hate.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
goodnessme1:
There will be no voting in east.

Why Nnamdi Kanu younger brother no marry you?
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
Cherrybae:

Now Igbos are looking for trouble, I pity this my brothers losing there lives for a man who abandoned them to die and ran away.

Tufiakwa

You are not Igbo.

Sharrap.

But the IPOB boys are mumus.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Bright9970: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
If Nnamdi Kanu is in London Eating Pizza is it anybodys business?
Leave ipob to fight for what is theirs.
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Cherrybae(f): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Naughtysite:

You are not Igbo.

Sharrap.

But the IPOB boys are mumus.

Oto nnegi dere
Amu nnagi dere
Ewu congo

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by umarshehu58(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
goodnessme1:
Will that give them what they want?
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by gidgiddy: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Go and disrupt voting on any booth and see yourself shot to death.

You think anyone gives a dime about NK the albino fraud

IPOB doesn't disrupt elections, they observe sit at home on election day. The only thing IPOB does is to urge people to boycott elections

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by RomanEmpire50(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Love him na ur business hate him na ur business he is the man of the people but as for me I love him he is my business mind you election byecott loading........ meaning OFE UKAZI DAY 16th February the world will know that Biafra's are ready to EXIT Nigeria AKA(ZOO)

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by BenzEne1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
goodnessme1:

And whose going to stop the voting. These lazy, brainwashed youths?

Ever had a gun pointed at you. Experience that before making categorical statements. Election will take place at every polling unit in the SE. Whether you guys choose PDP or APC or any other party doesn't matter. But election will take place.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by BenzEne1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fedayeen02:
Go and disrupt voting on any booth and see yourself shot to death.

You think anyone gives a dime about NK the albino fraud

No mind dem. One girl go balance for her teddybear room dey type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by WORDSENSEI: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
These people are going to ruin Atiku's votes in the east.

ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR? CLICK BELOW

https://www.makeitglobal.biz/
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by DaV8King(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Abuse and misuse of DSS men!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by BenzEne1(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
RomanEmpire50:
Love him na ur business hate him na ur business he is the man of the people but as for me I love him he is my business mind you election byecott loading........ meaning OFE UKAZI DAY 16th February the world will know that Biafra's are ready to EXIT Nigeria AKA(ZOO)

Ofe Ukazi Day..... Hilarious.

Meanwhile you guys can disenfranchise yourselves. Its a civic right, so it's not compulsory to vote.
The world already knows you guys are ready to leave. Question is can you guys leave? Not when you have a deceitful leader as your Mazi.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by gidgiddy: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Cherrybae:

Tufiakwa

Stop talking nonsense. Life is precious, it's not something taken away for flimsy reason. You don't kill a person because the blocked a convoy, that is too flimsy a reason to kill a person. If your Nigeria is a place the government kills people for flimsy reason then your country has a much bigger problem than IPOB.

I wonder why you people keep saying that Kanu abandoned IPOB members to die while it is your government that is shooting and killing unarmed IPOB members

Why is it that you people don't care that your Federal Government is commiting murder?

Your federal government should be protecting lives, instead, they are busy killing people, rather than be angry at this, you are blaming Kanu.

Get sense.
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Ategberoson(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
have you heard election capitalization before? it happened in the recent anambra governorship election.

is about to repeat itself again. I see Igbo loosing on both side because of their disunity. how can a region succeed on a course with million voices?
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by derbykol(f): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
IPOB should stop these acts
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by sweetrace(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
How can a group of people who are so smart when it comes to business Throw away common sense when it comes to political issues? Nnamdi Kanu has finally found relevance and a means of livelihood. His followers need to read animal farm, the giver, Fahrenheit 451. Then they’ll understand that utopia does not exist. Instead, the new leaders act exactly or worse than the leaders thrown out. They’re even trying so hard to drag oil producting states to Biafra so they can enrich themselves. The states that dont even get on well with them. What am I saying? Ibo’s don’t even get on most often. To me, theyre all ibos. But they’ll say she’s Anambra, he’s imo, he’s not real Ibo. He is from Delta. How do they hope to overcome all these? How about those that have made it in other states? Ibos should become political savvy and support their brothers who have national recognition.
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

Ab0ki

Nyamiri Cannibal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by lomprico(m): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Giving a dog a bad name just to kill it!

Ipob indeed! undecided
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by uksaviour(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
what happen to freedom of movement?? must everybody agree to your struggle..........
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by ferdybillion(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
All these people sef, I tire for una. They shuold let them go. I suppport una but the mention of nnamdi kanu dey annoy me badly, if he really wanted what he was fighting for why did he run away for innocent people to die. The day i will respect him is the day he will come back and stand in front of you all to face the war with you not talking form miles away controlling people to thier deaths.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Tolupiz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
In d book of madness chapter 3v4 which says many are mad but few are naked, ipob put ur weapon down n use ur head.
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Ruddyman(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
goodnessme1:
Says who?
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Lunockgold: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Nnamdi Kanu is in London eating Pizza and theses ones want to die for nothing

Same man that valued his dog more than his foot soldiers

na wah o

IPob make una use una Upper
they are using there upper wella that is why de say they are not voting,no voting in all biafra land.
Re: IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia by Lunockgold: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ruddyman:
Says who?
our director mazi nnamdi ukwu kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future / Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.