Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Mother-in-law - Episode 11 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Episode 11 (564 Views)

Mother-in-law - Episode 1 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Episode 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2019
*Mother-in-law - Episode 11*

�����‍♀��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

Oddly, she felt relieved. If my mother in-law could handle this problem for this long, she must have a permanent solution to fix it, Janet thought. As they pulled into the hospital, she reached out and kissed Emmanuel as passionately as she could. “It’s all going to be fine baby, our sex life is not over yet. Like I said earlier, we are in this together,” Janet said encouraging him.

Before they stepped out of their car, she brought her face to his and in a romantic manner, kissed away his tears. “Stop crying my love, I am here with you. I believe that even tonight, we will make love,” Janet assured him.....

Continue reading on the link below

� ��������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/02/06/mother-in-law-episode-11
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 11 by cokhale(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
just come in now
Re: Mother-in-law - Episode 11 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2019
cokhale:
just come in now

You're welcome..... I hope you enjoy the rest of the story

(1) (Reply)

Big Sis / JUST RELEASED: Bewitching Amaka. A Thrilling Romance Tale. / The Types Of Book Covers And When To Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.