Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School (999 Views)

Get Female Trendy Bags At Wholesale Price. Start Your Bag Biz With Little Capita / Self-taught Designers (come In Here!) / Advise Needed On Cosmetics Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2019
That between reality and theory there is a line

For instance, you .were taught in school that customers are the lifeblood of every business. Without customers, you have no business. Nothing happens until someone buys. The number of customers you are able to acquire determines the success of your business. This This is why so many businesses work hard at increasing their customer base. While this may be true to an extent, . Imagine having so many customers and you are only able to cover your cost of production. So many businesses have closed doors after operating at this stage for a long time The success of a business is determined not just by the number of its customers but by how much they are willing to pay. This is determined by what they think, feel and believe about the business.. When a business offers its customers value for their money, they are willing to continue to patronize the business

That you should pursue for a career that love. While this is true, the world today is filled with starving artists, writers, actors others who spend their entire lives doing what they love a pittance. So choose a business that you can feel passionate about and that has good potential for profitability.

Learn to seek advice from those who were competent through their own experiences to give it. Don't ask a fishermen about gold.

Produce what you like and look for customers. If you have this mind set, you will search long for customers. On the other hand when you search for the need of customers and produce according to this. Customers will be looking for you
Ask those who started rechargeable touch and fan business

It is becoming increasingly difficult to make a living without continuous learning. Learn from the right source. Becoming a smart reader and learner will equip you with the knowledge needed to become successful
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by Forreellinc: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2019
loser
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2019
You didn't think this through, did you?

As much as you are making sense, d most reaction you will get first from anyone who clicks will be a 'mtchew'.

So, creatively modify your content to justify your topic

1 Like

Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Forreellinc
You are entitled to your opinion
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
olatemitayo

Thanks. I appreciate. Will work on that

1 Like

Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by Forreellinc: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2019
mercywhite:
Forreellinc

You are entitled to your opinion
lol loser
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Customer #retention should be your goal. As the business owner you should be the one engaging existing customers and building��� customer loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2019
SHOUT

If blind bartimaeus could attract the attention of Jesus against all odds, you can attract customers to yourself no matter the odds.

What was his skill? SHOUT.
Oya let out your voice; SHOUT!!!
Announce yourself.

Don't judge your result initially by the number of limited response.
Just keep shouting.
Don't keep quiet because of the number of the likes on your posts.
Keep shouting, they are hearing.

Jesus didn't hear him initially, or should I say he heard him, but needed to see the believe he had in his shout.
Do you believe in your fashion business?

Keep shouting!
They need to see a level of commitment you have for this course.
Don't be quiet when you meet a friend.
Don't shy when you see your enemy oo.

"This design is fine".
" Wow!, thank you. I made it ooo". My company designs it. I even have other collections with me. See it naaa. SHOUT!

Finally the blind man was healed, and his enemies became his friends.
Oya go out and shout!!
Bye bye. Let me go and do my own shouting.

Now bring your ear let me do small shouting...
I create marketing contents for fashionpreneurs just for a token. You don't need to break your account.
Just follow the link https:///2348068852637?text=I'm+interested+in+your+marketing+content.+My+name+is

I am Don Success
Your fashion pastor
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
You risk ruining your first impression when you treat your customers like you don't care about them.

I attended an event over the weekend. We sat under a canopy but the canopy was Sandy and sand kept dropping on body of every guest making us uncomfortable.
We called the attention of the manager of the place to it and his reply was there is nothing we can do about it

What was that?

I describe his statement as annoying because he never apologize to the guest.

Well one of the guest spoke up.
Of course there is something you can do. You can ask us to step out for a while so that you can tidy up the place.
He did just that and after about ten minutes the guest settled back to their their seat.
The manager was asked if he has learned anything new today.
Of course he has
Apologize to customers when they feel offended by an act

If you at lost on how to manage the situation, listen patiently to your customers, they can suggest a better way of solving the problem.

Customers complain helps us to do things right and to serve them better

Before the end of event some of the guests are already making plans to use the place for their next event.

Hope you have also learnt something from this little incident.

1 Like

Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Check signature to visit our page. Don't miss anything
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by Essie3: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=mercywhite post=75n465760]olatemitayo

Thanks. I appreciate. Will work on that ,nice words by you@mercywhite:i quite understand the situation olatemitayo is talking about and why you opted for it
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2019
The biggest and most rewarding kind of investment is self investment, purchasing things which build mental power and proficiency.
Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2021
What our student said about us

Re: Biz Secret They Never Taught You In School by mercywhite(f): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2023
YOU DON DO YOUR MARKET RESEARCH?
Amaka want to start a business. She wants to sell ladies shoes. She has seen people in this business making money that is why she chose the business.

She told some of her friends about it and they told her it is a good idea.
One of her friends told her to do a market research to know if it will sell.
Amaka decided to seek the opinion of more friends and they told her to go ahead with the business.
She also ask people in a Facebook and WhatsApp group where she belong and she got missed reaction about the business.
At the end of the month she rented a shop and started her new business.

Is Amaka right in her method of starting a business?

If you say YES please explain
If you say NO please explain

(1) (Reply)

I Need Olay Body Wash In Benin City.. Help Me / 50 Best Dressed Female Celebrities At The AMVCA 2022 Award Night / Latest, Fashionable And Best Ankara Trouser And Top Styles (2022/2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.