Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Full Meaning Of BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Meaning Of BUHARI (449 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of POLICE? / Full Meaning Of Tinubu / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Meaning Of BUHARI by Gennygolden(f): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Full meaning of BUHARI
Bring
Us
Happiness
And
Remove
Injustice
#VoteForProgress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Meaning Of BUHARI by Imortal001: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2019
You are 100% correct. so much injustice in the land.
Re: Full Meaning Of BUHARI by BuhariLooter(m): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2019
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that
Re: Full Meaning Of BUHARI by joameh: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Good meaning that is it PMB all the way vote buhari come February 16th,2019
Re: Full Meaning Of BUHARI by StillX10(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2019
This is the full meaning sir: B-bad governance U-useless leadership H-Haram A-adversed brain R-relegated old hawk I-injustice

(1) (Reply)

White Garment Atiku... / Igbo Need Presidency More Than Restructuring –kalu / Abia 2019: Court Nullifies Alex Otti’s Candidature, Upholds Chikwe Udensi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.