Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? (6592 Views)

Best Network For Online Gamers With Low Latency / Top 5 Best DNS Servers For Gaming In 2021 / Best 4g Lte Network In Ikorodu(spectranet,swift And Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sorry if this topic has been posted before, I just can't seem to find it. You can point me to it if you know where it is... Thanks

So, please I wanna buy one and I'm confused from reading different reviews online and the respective sites will always hype their sh!t so,
In times of speed, affordability, latency and reliability which of the 4GLTe network providers offer all those, or at least come close?
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
I have tested Spectranet, Ntel and Swift.

Spectranet, even after assuring me that they had coverage in my area, still ended up not working. They sent a "technician" to see what the problem was and still couldn't fix it. 30k (for the mifi and unlimited sub) down the drain

Jumped to Ntel - cheap and fast - lasted for a while, till Ntel packed up.

Now with Swift and so far it has been good. Had to get the sales man on camera telling me I'll get a full refund if swift doesn't work in my area tho. grin This was necessary after the issue with spectranet.

Started of with Swift unlimited plan which was 19,500 and capped at 3MB but i was only getting 512kb/s even when Downloading so i switched to the 9k for 20GB plan with unlimited at nights (11pm to 8am) and Sundays (11pm on Saturday till 6pm on Sundays).

Swift is the best I've tried when it comes to affordability, latency and reliability. As for speed, it depends on your location. I get more than 3MB/s at night which is when i usually do all my downloads.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
I have tested Spectranet, Ntel and Swift.

Spectranet, even after assuring me that they had coverage in my area, still ended up not working. They sent a "technician" to see what the problem was and still couldn't fix it. 30k (for the mifi and unlimited sub) down the drain

Jumped to Ntel - cheap and fast - lasted for a while, till Ntel packed up.

Now with Swift and so far it has been good. Had to get the sales man on camera telling me I'll get a full refund if swift doesn't work in my area tho. grin This was necessary after the issue with spectranet.

Started of with Swift unlimited plan which was 19,500 and capped at 3MB but i was only getting 512kb/s even when Downloading so i switched to the 9k for 20GB plan with unlimited at nights (11pm to 8am) and Sundays (11pm on Saturday till 6pm on Sundays).

Swift is the best I've tried when it comes to affordability, latency and reliability. As for speed, it depends on your location. I get more than 3MB/s at night which is when i usually do all my downloads.

Hmm... Interesting.
Thanks for the insight... You mean Ntel packed up like they're no more or you use am swim grin?
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by MacZrino: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Spectrenet is ok here in Nyanya Abuja, sometimes their network goes loco for some time and becomes sane again. I don't think swift is in Abuja yet, just go for spectrenet.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2019
MacZrino:
Spectrenet is ok here in Nyanya Abuja, sometimes their network goes loco for some time and becomes sane again. I don't think swift is in Abuja yet, just go for spectrenet.

Pls, What's your max download speed and average latency, despite that has to do with server proximity but still.
And have you used Ntel before or know someone who has? Spectranet and Ntel seems to be all I'm reading about
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2019
LucemFerre:

Hmm... Interesting.
Thanks for the insight... You mean Ntel packed up like they're no more or you use am swim grin?

Ntel became too expensive, although they're still fast and their latency is the best I've seen in Nigeria but how can i be paying 8500 for 48GB with a validity of just 14days. Back when it was 1k for 12GB with 30days validity, it was more than Okay in all aspect but now, they are just turninontheirown. grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by MacZrino: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2019
LucemFerre:

Pls, What's your max download speed and average latency, despite that has to do with server proximity but still.
And have you used Ntel before or know someone who has? Spectranet and Ntel seems to be all I'm reading about
Max download speed is 22MB/S, got pings at 20-100 ms(this varies ).
Didn't use Ntel at all, I've stopped gaming online since november now using Airtel 4G which speed is maddd but latency rate is bad.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Una Don confuse me finish ooooo cry

MacZrino said Spectranet ping is between 20-100 which is crazy good because I'm on 200+ steady with 9mobile and Psychodavidovic say Ntel is the fastest.
I'm more confused than I came here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by MacZrino: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2019
LucemFerre:

MacZrino said Spectranet ping is between 20-100 which is crazy good because I'm on 200+ steady with 9mobile and Psychodavidovic say Ntel is the fastest.
Go for spectranet, ntel isn't stable now as before. If you have the cash you can go fibre.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019
MacZrino:
Go for spectranet, ntel isn't stable now as before. If you have the cash you can go fibre.

Nope nope no fibre. I wan buy gaming rig first grin
Thanks for the reassurance

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Psychodavidovic(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2019
LucemFerre:

Loool Try out Ntel first. It's cheaper. I think the SIM is 1k then you can subscribe for the lowest plan possible then test and see if the speed and latency is what you can cope with. If it doesn't met your expectation then you can opt for spectranet.

I'll say you should try swift first (for like a week) before spectranet because of the money back guaranteed so if the speed and latency isn't what you expect you can easily return it then go for spectranet.

Ntel >> Swift >> Spectranet

If these three doesn't work then na to use the money for the gaming rig run fibre optics o. grin
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Loool Try out Ntel first. It's cheaper. I think the SIM is 1k then you can subscribe for the lowest plan possible then test and see if the speed and latency is what you can cope with. If it doesn't met your expectation then you can opt for spectranet.

I'll say you should try swift first (for like a week) before spectranet because of the money back guaranteed so if the speed and latency isn't what you expect you can easily return it then go for spectranet.

Ntel is 18k o. Not the SIM alone, the mifi bundle.
Thanks bruh... Make I go consult my brain first from the given suggestions grin

Psychodavidovic:

If these three doesn't work then na to use the money for the gaming rig run fibre optics o. grin

If I catch myself grin I will endure... No be matter of life and death cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by MacZrino: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Will also try the Ntel, Swift is not in Abuja for now.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
MacZrino:
Will also try the Ntel, Swift is not in Abuja for now.

Oh i thought they were. It's says available in Lagos, Abuja and Port-harcourt on their website i think.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Psychodavidovic(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
LucemFerre:

Ntel is 18k o. Not the SIM alone, the mifi bundle.
Thanks bruh... Make I go consult my brain first from the given suggestions grin

If I catch myself grin I will endure... No be matter of life and death cheesy

Lool abi na. grin
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by topeogunleye1: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
please what is the 4g speed of ntel in asokoro, how many Mb per second.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by chiboy1116: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mtn4g in my area runs at 3.5-6MB DOWNLOAD SPEED ,
500KB -2MB UPLOAD SPEED
as for the ping, the lowest I have gotten is 92ms

Etisalat is also fast , I think it has a higher downy speed . But it usually gives me nat2.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
chiboy1116:
500KB -2MB UPLOAD SPEED

Etisalat is also fast , I think it has a higher downy speed . But it usually gives me nat2.

Ah! Is it my phone or na babalawo sell una the sim? I got full 4G MTN network but, the network is terrible to the core for gaming, like it's unbearable.
MTN is just the worse when it comes to continuous active connection. 9mobile is still the best and it's the one I'm using.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
topeogunleye1:
please what is the 4g speed of ntel in asokoro, how many Mb per second.

Ntel na scam. At Apo it doesn't even go beyond 700kb/s it revolves around 500. With ping of 200+
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by luckypatcher000: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2019
The Mini Militia for PC is a smart thought so we players can play this online multiplayer diversion on a greater screen. Not just that. With the PC variant of this amusement, the battery ought not be the issue any longer. For PCs, it might in any case be, however the additional memory will be such an extraordinary option. Furthermore, tragically for us players, the PC form isn't yet created. Furthermore, if there are any future improvements for this diversion, despite everything we have not heard any.

download mini militia for pc

https://pcsoftware.tech/mini-militia-pc/

Be that as it may, this article isn't tied in with giving you false expectations. Truth be told, we are here to give you the uplifting news. Truly, you got it right. We will show you introducing and playing full time the Mini Militia for PC. All without slacks and support and in full form as well. That is if your Windows machine meets the minimum framework prerequisite.

With respect to the perusers who came here to find out about Mini Militia, it is an online multiplayer amusement. The amusement was created for Android and iOS as it were. The diversion is near ubiquity with Asphalt 8, Clash of Clans, and Pokemon Go. So truly, it is such a disgrace, that PC clients can't appreciate the amusement. Be that as it may, on account of our companions at the publicly released office, the Android emulator to run Android applications and amusements are created.

On the off chance that you are pondering, you will just need somewhere around 2-4GB of RAM. The 4GB ought to be better. Your machine's processor ought to have somewhere around a double center that runs a minimum 1.5 GHz recurrence. On the off chance that conceivable, a virtualization highlight is accessible and empowered. However, since it is the new year 2018, those minimum prerequisites ought not be an issue any longer. That is on the grounds that most of Windows machines discharged for as far back as ten years are route superior to the referenced equipment.

Step by step instructions to Download and Install <a href="https://pcsoftware.tech/mini-militia-pc/">Mini Militia for PC </a>

Before we begin, I figure it would assist you with learning that the Android emulator that we are going to utilize is the most prominent one which is the BlueStacks application. The full record installer ought to be around 400MB so it is somewhat tremendous. So in the event that you have a moderate web association, it will take somewhat longer to complete the download. So you should utilize a download supporter and administrator like the Internet Download Manager. However, in the event that you approve of the typical method to download or web speed isn't an issue, we would then be able to begin the instructional exercise.

In the event that you like to download on the authority BlueStacks site, simply open another tab on your internet browser and find it. Yet, in the event that it's okay with you, you may utilize the download catch we arranged so you can download BlueStacks in only a single tick.

With the IDM programming introduced, you ought to have the capacity to complete the download in only a few minutes.

When the document is completely downloaded, you may double tap on it to run and begin the establishment.

You may like to utilize the Windows default Program Files organizer or make another custom envelope where you need BlueStacks to introduce.

After the establishment, you ought to go to the work area symbol and double tap on it with fervor to dispatch the BlueStacks application for the first run through.

You ought to experience a short one-time guidance on the best way to utilize the application's UI controls. It would serve you better in the event that you focus on those controls.

When you achieve the principle UI of the BlueStacks, discover the download catch of the Mini Militia APK document some place in this article.

Simply click on it to quickly begin the download. It is a moderately little record so you ought to be finished with it in a moment or two.

Presently simplified the APK record to the BlueStacks window and it will naturally introduce there. Or on the other hand you can simply double tap on the APK record and it will do a similar establishment.

Hold up a couple of moments and it will spring up a warning that the Mini Militia is currently introduced.

When you see the Mini Militia symbol shows up on the screen, you are finished.

You may now play Mini Militia for PC in the entirety of its wonder and highlights. Not all that much and nothing less.

Download BlueStacks Installer

Highlights of Mini Militia

Play up to 6 players on the web or 12 on the off chance that you are laying locally through a WiFi association

Play with or against your companions or players from around the globe progressively.

See the leaderboards for the best players and go your way up to be the main.

Improve your abilities through the web based preparing mode, community, and survival mode to be the most elite.

Browse a huge number of accessible weapons including flamethrower, marksman, shotgun, and rockets. The amusement additionally exhibits cutting edge weaponry, substantial firearms, and explosives.

Highlights a double stick shooting controls for better and responsive gaming knowledge.

Zoom and dish through the front line to more readily apply your procedures and arranging.

Supports scuffle assault and double employ to amplify weapon taking care of however much as could be expected.

The diversion spins around a group based topic procedure that offers thrilling background.

Playable on most of telephone models as this does not require amazing equipment specs.

In Conclusion

The Mini Militia for PC is a basic yet most engaging on the web multiplayer diversion. It might not have the most graphically concentrated UI, yet it is sufficient to keep you on your seat and hands on your cell phone. Indeed, you could put in a long stretch of time on this amusement and not see it.

There may not be an official Mini Militia for PC but rather the second best thing is more than playable and more than charming. It offers an old-school-feel and present day interactivity to put you on the edge of your seat.

In the present inquiry, what makes you adore the Mini Militia amusement and for what reason do you think it is best on a greater screen? Reveal to us your musings in the remark segment so new players will comprehend why it is on a par with we state it is.

In the event that you have concerns and questions that you need to let us know, don't be modest and leave your message in the remark area as well. We will gladly give you the appropriate responses that we can give. What's more, on the off chance that you have companions that play this diversion too, share the person in question this article so he can appreciate the amusement as much as we do.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by chiboy1116: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
LucemFerre:

Ah! Is it my phone or na babalawo sell una the sim? I got full 4G MTN network but, the network is terrible to the core for gaming, like it's unbearable.
MTN is just the worse when it comes to continuous active connection. 9mobile is still the best and it's the one I'm using.
9mobile is the best for me too , but i use mtn when playing games online .
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by CubixNG: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Get external Antenna
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
CubixNG:
Get external Antenna

I don't know wht tht is
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by chubbyman(m): 2:14am On Apr 28, 2019
chiboy1116:
500KB -2MB UPLOAD SPEED

Are you sure etisalat gives Nat type 2,cause so far out of all the gsm service providers only MTN gives me Nat type 2 with a fairly reasonable download and upload speed and low ping rate, the others including etisalat always give the crappy Nat type 3, don't know what magic you're doing to get it on etisalat wherever you are.
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by chiboy1116: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
chubbyman:

Are you sure etisalat gives Nat type 2,cause so far out of all the gsm service providers only MTN gives me Nat type 2 with a fairly reasonable download and upload speed and low ping rate, the others including etisalat always give the crappy Nat type 3, don't know what magic you're doing to get it on etisalat wherever you are.
sorry , it doesn't give me nat2, that was a typo .
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by GoodBoi1(m): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2019
So I was going through spectranet website and I saw that the have an unlimited air fibre plan with no throttling. Pls I want to know if anyone has tried this plan. Is it really unlimited?

https://spectranet.com.ng/fibre-on-air
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by GamerMan(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=luckypatcher000 post=77693283]The Mini Militia for PC is a smart thought so we players can play this online multiplayer diversion on a greater screen. Not just that. With the PC variant of this amusement, the battery ought not be the issue any longer. For PCs, it might in any case be, however the additional memory will be such an extraordinary option. Furthermore, tragically for us players, the PC form isn't yet created. Furthermore, if there are any future improvements for this diversion, despite everything we have not heard any.

download mini militia for pc

Be that as it may, this article isn't tied in with giving you false expectations. Truth be told, we are here to give you the uplifting news. Truly, you got it right. We will show you introducing and playing full time the Mini Militia for PC. All without slacks and support and in full form as well.
WRONG THREAD BRO BESIDES I HATE EMULATORS
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Efeni95: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bro I'm in Abuja.. How can I get pes 2017 patch 2019 or 2020 from you.. I need am o... Abeg
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Efeni95: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Bros you no respond
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by LucemFerre: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Efeni95:
Bros you no respond

Sent you a mail
Re: Which Is The Best Network 4 Gaming In Abuja? Ntel, Spectranet, Smile Or Swift? by Deicide: 4:21am On May 20, 2020
What of smile does anyone use that stuff? and is their 24k unlimited plan unlimited?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pes 2020 Ppsspp English Commentary Peter Drury Camera Ps4 Android Offline 600mb / What Will Happen To The Box / Top Eleven Token Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.