Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi (17187 Views)

Minimum Wage, Maximum Deceit And Moral Cowardice- Kperoogi / Congratulations To My IPOB Internet Warriors / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Koolking(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Fear my Igbo brothers. They only look out for their individual pockets.

Nnamdi Kanu who was revered as god is now an outcast because Atiku has some Dollars to spare to my Igbo brothers. I always wish life could show to people (like cinema) a glimpse of the future, they would realise Atiku is using them to achieve his ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Keegan: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
A container of Handkerchief just arrived. Ipob youths go and help yourself. You go weep tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by bluefilm: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Privettoall:
3 articles in less than 20 mins on nairaland page about Nnamdi Kanu and ipob. Did I not write it before that ibos can be easily bought? Ibos are their own worst enemies. One said Nnamdi Kany is working for the presidency. Just nonsense flying about. Even Okorocha, Imo governor said same thing. Ibos have made themselves cheap commodities. What a shame? Shame on the ibo leaders. Shame on all ipob supporters. Shame on ibos for not standing their ground in unity. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Just leave them alone.

At times, they are the most confused set of humans you can ever get in this life.

Ndi iberibe.

They can never know or tell or say what they want.

Today, they are praising Cownu.

Tomorrow, they are slanging, bashing and backlashing Cownu.

In the future, they may be seriously considering the idea of making Cownu their president.

Mtcheewwww. angry

Ndi ara.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
I was waiting to see how sensible he is.... Until he said NNAMDI KANU DECIEVED THEM THAT BUHARI IS DEAD

Lol that's even a prove you don't know what's happening... Pls can you explain to me why is Yusuf still living in his fathers house will be campaigning with PDP if his father was still on sit... Some political zombies said its when bukola saraki was still in APC but the picture of the guy with PDP cap gave them out

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Naajjii:

It a lie you must support your Kanu, you supported him when he called Nigerians Zombies, you supported him when he called our darling president from Sudan, now you to want run away when he called for boycott of election. Whether you like it or not you must support your brother and also alot of your brothers will comply with your leader's (Kanu ipob ) instructions.
Show me one proof of my support to him!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Show us proof you ever had interest in it. Bloody Afonjas. angry
Madam, I'm not a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nnamdi KANU is on a mission
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by LZAA: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:
No voting in Igboland. The mighty Nnamdi Kanu has spoken. Any Igbo who vote in the Zoo's election is a bastard. On Biafra we stand!!!!

Igbo kwenu!

Lzaa
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Some tribes are already bashing the whole of Igbo nation. Hmmmmmm
Common sense is not common
What is your business with their Biafra matter.
And common sense will not tell most of you that it is not all Igbo's that are in support of Biafra.
At least,you all should admire their courage and not continue to live in cowardice behind your phones
#OneNigeriaisthebest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by kelly72: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Igbo people registered in their millions to vote in the 2019 election. IPOB did not register and have no PVC, so let them please themselves. Every other person will vote.

Nnamdi Kanu is fickle mided, lacks tact and comportment, is abusive and unwise. He is just too small to lead even a local government in Igbo land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by sweetrace(f): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
PDP members are now deceiving themselves that they are IPOB members just because of election boycott that Kanu ordered to make sure that Igbo slavery under fulani does not continue cheesy grin

Kanu ordered??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by chris31(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu represents only his pocket & family not the interest of igbos
The same FG that ruin Uwazurike is about to ruin Kanu
As for me & all my relations we are going to vote
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by goaldynboy: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
PDP members are now deceiving themselves that they are IPOB members just because of election boycott that Kanu ordered to make sure that Igbo slavery under fulani does not continue cheesy grin

ClearFlair:
Confused people. Kanu has spoken...or his he not your god again. Yeye people

Corrinthians:
Any Biafran who participates in the zoo elections is a SLAVE -- Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. cool

See them!!

Zombies are desperate because they know that Nigerians are not ready to accept their BAD MARKET called Lifeless Buhari!!

Their last hope is to use IPOB to whittle down Atikus vote in Southeast! NNAMDI KANU has been bought and is now an APC member!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by ClearFlair: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
goaldynboy:

See them!!

Zombies are desperate because they know that Nigerians are not ready to accept their BAD MARKET called Lifeless Buhari!!

Their last hope is to use IPOB to whittle down Atikus vote in Southeast! NNAMDI KANU has been bought and is now an APC member!!

Whatever. You’re free to cry if you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by superlightning: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
trash thread.

kanu's exuberance against the Yoruba and Hausa tribes as a whole lessened when friends and well wishers like Fani kayode (southwest) and danfulani (southern Kaduna)

many so called Igbo on this thread are superficial and myopic. Yoruba and Hausa attack you everyday yet you fail to condemn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by atakamus: 5:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Here is an article, written by an IPOB Member, Uchechukwu Elechi detailing how IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu has blinded the eyes of his members with his lies.

Read below.

NNAMDI KANU'S DECEIT AND THE IGNORANCE OF My IPOB BRETHREN

By Uchechukwu Elechi

In one of his broadcasts while he was in Israel, the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, vowed that "in the coming weeks" he will organize a program on Israeli national television where he would make available to the world - a forensic proof and incontrovertible evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead, and the person occupying Nigeria's seat of power is Jubril Aminu al-Sudani. In that same broadcast, Kanu boasted he would also bring in "American experts" that will conduct the groundbreaking exposé.

We all rejoiced, carried the news everywhere, but months have passed, and Nnamdi Kanu has subsequently left Israel to the United Kingdom - the same UK he accused of complicity in Buhari's alleged plot to kill him, and he somehow failed to keep his promise of bringing American experts to Israel to expose "Jubril" and the cabals, and quite disappointingly, IPOB members have refused to ask him 'why?'...Does he think we all are dumb?

Don't call me names, I used to be a strong supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, until he began the lie and conspiracy theory called 'Jubril of Sudan'. As a human being, you should have the capability of reasoning and the ability to ask questions, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Nnamdi Kanu a man I had enormous respect for unbelievably stooped so low by telling absurd lies just to remain relevant. Kanu has told unsuspecting members of IPOB so many lies, which majority of them who are uninformed unfortunately subscribed to. One of such brazen lies is that Buhari is dead.

Have you pondered why Kanu is quick to tag anyone with a divergent view on Biafra a 'saboteur'?

Have you also wondered why Nnamdi Kanu is always maligning Igbo leaders even when unprovoked?

It is simply because he wants his words to be law, he wants to be the only one you listen to, he wants to control your mind, the same sin he accused 'slave masters' of; this is exactly the same reason he would resort to insults and emotional blackmail when you don't agree to whatever he says.

Nnamdi Kanu has continued to lie that Igbo leaders drafted the stringent bail conditions Justice Binta Nyako gave him, but one of the people that fulfilled his bail bond was, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, an Igbo leader who had his millions deposited so that Kanu could be released. Very pathetic!

At this point, I feel that Nnamdi Kanu is now fighting a SUPREMACY Battle under the guise of Biafra agitation?

You can't tell me that Nnamdi Kanu knows better than all the Igbo leaders whom he constantly abuses at will. It really pains me whenever I come across our youths on social media emulating Kanu by insulting our leaders in the South-East. It doesn't happen elsewhere, but only in Igbo land, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu, the 'SUPREME' leader of IPOB.

Lastly, as I said in my previous article, you can't boycott an election when you are not part of the electoral process. It is on this note that I humbly enjoin every eligible voter in the South-East to go out on February 16 and exercise their Franchise. Let us vote out Buhari and see if the marginalization (reason for Biafra agitation) will continue now that our own son is going to be the VP. If we fail to vote out Buhari, we may live to regret it for many years to come. Nnamdi Kanu and his family live in the UK. Any bad policy made in Nigeria will never affect him, rather it is you and I that will be at the receiving end.

Lest I forget; Igbo youths, you have no reason to insult the entire Yoruba or Hausa race when you have a misunderstanding with a person who comes from any of those regions. This is not who we are, we are a very hospitable and accommodating people. Drop that nonsense you learned from Nnamdi Kanu now.

I welcome the insults in advance.

One love my people!udo chianu! !

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/nnamdi-kanus-deceit-ignorance-ipob-members-uchechukwu/

You started very well and ended badly. Nnamdi Kanu is an idiot we Igbos know that but your voting out Buhari is the one am against. Buhari for now is the man. Maybe after him we will have a chance if you play our card well. Thank and God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by superlightning: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
atakamus:

You started very well and ended badly. Nnamdi Kanu is an idiot we Igbos know that but your voting out Buhari is the one am against. Buhari for now is the man. Maybe after him we will have a chance if you play our card well. Thank and God bless Nigeria.

keep fooling yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by RoyalUc(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
superlightning:
trash thread.

kanu's exuberance against the Yoruba and Hausa tribes as a whole lessened when friends and well wishers like Fani kayode (southwest) and danfulani (southern Kaduna)

many so called Igbo on this thread are superficial and myopic. Yoruba and Hausa attack you everyday yet you fail to condemn.

"...friends and well wishers like Fani kayode ..."

So, what is he saying now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by emmy2244: 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
good man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by ifyalways(f): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

No Referendum No Election

No Tinubu, no amala cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by NkayStory(f): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
zlantanfan:
Their should be a new study on how Igbo's can turn against their god in seconds.

Really can't believe their is no restraint all for a VP position that is not given.

All chips are really thrown into this Fulani as!slick dream with no consideration of the mud they always fall back to

It simply means they are not zombies who do not use their heads..if you keep doing something with the same result,you try something else...I support Biafraa but Nnamdi Kanu"s method is unworkable...The only people his boycott rants will favour is APC and we know that..You lots are even stuppidly champiioning it more than IPOB now sef undecided

I know you yorubas and APC supporters are terribly dissapointed because you had hoped Igbos will listen to Nnamdi Kanu and boycoty elections for your senile/demented buhari to coast to victory.

Cry us a river dude..we care less.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by NkayStory(f): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
kelly72:
Igbo people registered in their millions to vote in the 2019 election. IPOB did not register and have no PVC, so let them please themselves. Every other person will vote.

Nnamdi Kanu is fickle mided, lacks tact and comportment, is abusive and unwise. He is just too small to lead even a local government in Igbo land.

Spot on!!...IPOB APC members are depending on do not even have PVC.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by dareadewuyi: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tell Kanu to send his underwear + £1000 to the Amadioha for deliverance, lobatan!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by cybernaut(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ofe Okazi Day LOADING 95%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by artofseduction: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Any Biafran who participates in the zoo elections is a SLAVE -- Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. cool
Pls let me be a slave.

Or is it tour slavery?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Online4u: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Watch The Live Interview!!!
IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Stopped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ZUk6B5kcE
[LIVE BROADCAST] #IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu delivers his Speech from Radio #Biafra Studio in London

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
ifyalways:

No Tinubu, no amala cheesy
Keep deceiving Yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
NkayStory:

It simply means they are not zombies who do not use their heads..if you keep doing something with the same result,you try something else...I support Biafraa but Nnamdi Kanu"s method is unworkable...The only people his boycott rants will favour is APC and we know that..You lots are even stuppidly champiioning it more than IPOB now sef undecided

I know you yorubas and APC supporters are terribly dissapointed because you had hoped Igbos will listen to Nnamdi Kanu and boycoty elections for your senile/demented buhari to coast to victory.

Cry us a river dude..we care less.

No Referendum, No Election our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have spoken, and we will all obey our director for the benefits of Biafra Land, The Land of the Rising Sun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Won’t Call Witnesses Because Atiku’s Witnesses Supported Our Case, Inec’s Law / Akwa Ibom: Umo Eno Dragged To Court Over Age Falsification, Certificate Scandal / Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.