Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 (773 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / I Work For Inec As RATECH (adhoc) But Yet To Be Paid / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by Adaoraezeani: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
[b][/b]
I originally applied for PO in the INEC adhoc staff recruitment exercise. Pls I just received a message now that I have been shortlisted for RATECH that i should log in to complete my profile before 7the of Feb. But the login and password they sent to me it is not logging in. What do I do . pls somebody help me.
Re: Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi...have you been able to rectify your issue.I was shortlisted too.Was ask to repot at the headquarters tomorrow 8am
Re: Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by Ivlesivil(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
IkpemhiTG:
Hi...have you been able to rectify your issue.I was shortlisted too.Was ask to repot at the headquarters tomorrow 8am

Same here,. Which state are you in?
Re: Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by lunacol(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Candidates have been shortlisted for the RATECH training starting on the 8th of February nationwide. Check registration status on your dashboard to see if you were shortlisted. Shortlisted candidates should print a copy of his/her registration slip from the dashboard before proceeding to the training venue.

Click To Check Status

1 Like

Re: Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by IkpemhiTG(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Ivlesivil:

Same here,. Which state are you in?
Edo...hwfar
Re: Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by Ivlesivil(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2019
IkpemhiTG:

Edo...hwfar

My brother, hwfa. Me na Edo guy too ooo

But na p.h i register,.. i dey on my way there now shaa
Re: Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2019
Ivlesivil:

That means your training will be in PH naaa.Abi you wan come Benin ?
Re: Inec Recruitment: Ratech Adhoc Staff 2019 by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2019
Ivlesivil:

That means your training will be in PH naaa.Abi you wan come Benin ??

(1) (Reply)

Graduate & Mid-level Intern Recruitment At UBA -apply / Safety Officer At Team Ace / Choice Of Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.