Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

SOLD. Thanks for your interest - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / SOLD. Thanks for your interest (1102 Views)

Solved. Thanks / An Apple Laptop Needed. Come In If You Have For Sale. Thanks / Thanks to All my ConnecT y'all Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD. Thanks for your interest by DigitalGenius: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Having used this Amazing laptop for some months now. Its time to let go due to my need for cash for a medical emergency.

This amazing and strong laptop comes with an
-Intel core i5 CPU processor
- Beats by Dre audio sound system
- 700GB hard drive storage.
-6GB RAM.
-1GB dedicated video memory.
-5 hours battery with an extra 2 hours backup battery.
-Original Windows 10 pro OS
- Photoshop, MS office, etc pre installed

Price- 90,000 naira only.

Serious buyers only, if you are interested. Kindly call me. Thanks -- 08109060566
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by Beblessedbaba: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Better state the price. No one will call you and if in doubt wait for 3 days.
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by DigitalGenius: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
Better state the price. No one will call you and if in doubt wait for 3 days.

Smiles, the price is clearly stated... I even Bolded it. 90,000 only Sir. Thanks
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Smiles, the price is clearly stated... I even Bolded it. 90,000 only Sir. Thanks
I'm in the East
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by DigitalGenius: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
PuntHunt:
I'm in the East, can afford 70,000 for it at the moment. Any deal?

Hello, really excited you have indicated interest in purchasing my laptop. But for trust issues, it would be best you whr or even have someone located in Abuja so he/she can inspect and collect the laptop whilst I get my money. If I may ask, which state in the east sir? And do you have any other solution you can proffer?

As for the price you will have to increase your offer sir. Thanks & looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
DigitalGenius:

Hello, really excited you have indicated interest in purchasing my laptop. But for trust issues, it would be best you whr or even have someone located in Abuja so he/she can inspect and collect the laptop whilst I get my money. If I may ask, which state in the east sir? And do you have any other solution you can proffer?

As for the price you will have to increase your offer sir. Thanks & looking forward to hearing from you.
Let me start from the price. As I duly stated in my first mention, 70k is all I can afford to spend at the moment and that's my price ceiling for now.

I'm in Abia State and there is no one in Abuja who I can contact to help me collect the device in proxy. Is there an alternative option?

1 Like

Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by DigitalGenius: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
PuntHunt:
Let me start from the price. As I duly stated in my first mention, 70k is all I can afford to spend at the moment and that's my price ceiling for now.

I'm in Abia State and there is no one in Abuja who I can contact to help me collect the device in proxy. Is there an alternative option?

Hello, Sorry i have been away. Work has kept me pretty occupied.

I have seen your desire to purchase this, but the distance is the only void right now. If you are still interested kindly call or whatsapp me. so, we can iron any logistics in using a courier service to deliver it. Thanks
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by zizzley(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Do you have a WhatsApp number?
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by DigitalGenius: 12:58am On Feb 13, 2019
zizzley:
Do you have a WhatsApp number?

Simply call or whatsapp me on

Phone numbers: 08109060566

Whatsapp number: 08109060566
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by Beblessedbaba: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2019
Is this still available ? Face to face transaction in abuja let me know asap
Re: SOLD. Thanks for your interest by ikejastores: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Stay Clear From Transacting with Anyone using these Information:

Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor
GTB Bank details...0115915098

Email:
360bruss@gmail.com
heybrume@gmail.com

Phone Numbers:

Nairaland Accounts

https://www.nairaland.com/digitalgenius
https://www.nairaland.com/creatify

General public Please Beware of this scammer In webmaster section

(1) (Reply)

DI Machine / SOLD Fresh US Hp Envy X360 / How I'll Hack Ur Password.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.