Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns (1366 Views)

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Last Week many people here were praising Atiku and Obi for a good performance at the interview session organised by The Candidates and anchored by Kadaria Ahmed.

I dont know if people really watched that interview. There were many questions left unanswered. There were some questions dogged. Atiku and Obi to me did not perform. Infact they got more exposed.

The issue of Intels, Atiku's company, Obasanjo's remark about Atiku, Obi's diversion of state funds, Adamawa still one of the poorest states, amnesty to looters and so on are some of the issues that should give an average Nigerian concerns.

Even the analysis of Adeola Fayehun on youtube (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c-3Q8-ijpo) says it all.

I just wish we Nigerians can have a rethinking and dismiss this ideology of choosing the lesser devil and vote for any of the younger candidates vying for the post. We don't need to repeat what happened in 2015. Let's just get more real and bold and vote for the most qualified candidate who can take this country to a greater height.

Thanks

https://www.rhitten.com/#!/rhites/atiku-&-obi-performance-at-'the-candidates'-interview-should-give-nigerians-concerns--201818137960452333

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Jayslicky: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Instead u should be worried about your demented sai baba who said he came to power in 2005. APC rogues think they know a lot. Atiku/obi is the way forward, anyone who doesn't like it can commit sucide.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Instead u should be worried about your demented sai baba who said he came to power in 2005. APC rogues think they know a lot. Atiku/obi is the way forward, anyone who doesn't like it can commit sucide.

I think younger candidates are the way forward. Someone like Sowore is better than Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by princetom1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
We keep telling them, but they behave like flies that follows the stench to grave.... The only way forward...
Is Sowore...
#Vote AAC #Vote Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Afamed: 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
Those who looted your past can't simply be a solution to your future. Say No to Atikulooting. Those who have promised to sell NNPC and enrich their friends could not be a solution to your future. Those who looted our National Treasury to build their private university could not be a solution to our future

3 Likes

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by INFOBIZ3: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
princetom1:
We keep telling them, but they behave like flies that follows the stench to grave.... The only way forward...
Is Sowore...
#Vote AAC #Vote Sowore

Sowere don brainwash you.. the guy can do worse.. let God's will be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by princetom1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

Brainwash? U see white and u calling it black... And then using God name next... Have some respect for God biko. Just follow sowore for a day and see how how different he is, away from the scam of spc and pdp, u will know that darkness and light, can't share same stage

2 Likes

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by mycar: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
That gansta sowore should contest for a local government chairman first

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Jayslicky: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
This should be on frontpage, let see Nigerians opinion about this, though i think the title of this thread should be changed to "Nigerians what do have to say on atiku/obi performance at the candidates".

Cc. Lalasticlala, Mynd44, dominique.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
princetom1:
Is Sowore...
#Vote AAC #Vote Sowore

I am telling my bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
INFOBIZ3:

I don't think so.

The guy is intelligent and can make Nigeria better
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
mycar:
That gansta sowore should contest for a local government chairman first

He would get corrupted and we will not trust him again. And besides he cant change anything much as a Chairman unlike being the President. Nothing is impossible. He has tried his best... he only needs our support
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by chrisblack: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
we await yours come febuhari 19
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Pusyiter(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
What do you expect?
Charisma without Character is disaster....
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Turantula(m): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Olumyco:

I think younger candidates are the way forward. Someone like Sowore is better than Atiku.
I think Sowore should be working with MC Oluwomo in NURTW
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by sammy99(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
its because of u,atiku dodged dat presidential debates cos he knows dat no matter wot he says u will still find faults in his words.

Y did u not attack PMB and PYO in der own,or
is it only atiku,make hatred no kill u because of atiku o.
Its never too late to atikulate..
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by BuhariLooter(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
ATIKUOBI is a man that mean business, and not the lifeless thing that has handed his flag to someone else.If a president should say he has not perform well in his govt andyou still want to vote for him you need a brain check
If a president should go out of the country to say the youths in his country are lazy when he hasn't provide jobs and you still want to vote for him you need a brain check
If a president doesn't answers questions correctly even after being explained to like he's in pry 2 and still the answer didn't hit the question and you still want to vote for him my brothers and sisters you have brain tumor
If the wife of the president should come out to say his husband govt has been hijack by the cabals and you still feel that president deserve second term you need a brain check I will pay the bills
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Turantula:

I think Sowore should be working with MC Oluwomo in NURTW

No. He would rather rebrand NURTW to the extent that MC Olumo will open his mouth and not be able to close it when he finally becomes president.
Welcome to New Nigeria my brother.

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:
its because of u,atiku dodged dat presidential debates cos he knows dat no matter wot he says u will still find faults in his words.

Y did u not attack PMB and PYO in der own,or
is it only atiku,make hatred no kill u because of atiku o.
Its never too late to atikulate..

That Interview exposed Atiku and Obi. Buhari and Osinbajo too is no go area. The reason why we have brain is to be able to think and make decision. How can we see Sowore, Moghalu and co on ground and go and pick either Buhari or Atiku?
No way.

There are three things awaiting Nigeria after Feb., 16 is either we improve or remain stagnant or become worse

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by sammy99(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Olumyco:

That Interview exposed Atiku and Obi. Buhari and Osinbajo too is no go area. The reason why we have brain is to be able to think and make decision. How can we see Sowore, Moghalu and co on ground and go and pick either Buhari or Atiku?
No way.

There are three things awaiting Nigeria after Feb., 16 is either we improve or remain stagnant or become worse

ur thinking though.

With Atikuobi,der is surely going to b a progress.
Sowore is not fit to bcom d president politically now.
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:

ur thinking though.

With Atikuobi,der is surely going to b a progress.
Sowore is not fit to bcom d president politically now.

Let me ask you this question. What new thing do you think Atiku/Obi are bringing to the table that will progress the country?
What will the duo do differently?

That interview says a lot my brother.

How can the country move forward with granting amnesty to thieves?

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by sammy99(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Olumyco:

Let me ask you this question. What new thing do you think Atiku/Obi are bringing to the table that will progress the country?
What will the duo do differently?

That interview says a lot my brother.

How can the country move forward with granting amnesty to thieves?

argue dat with d northerners cos u know dat sowore will not get 10% of d northerners votes which is d decider.
Am not saying dat sowore is not good but wot am saying is dat he is not yet fit politically,understand my statement very well.
Do u think sowore can defeat buhari not to talk of atiku.

Pls,d most important thing is to av d lifeless one sent back to daura and d only person capable of doing dat is atiku,sowore can start his preparation for d next president if he is willing to form coalition with other parties.

Or do u think dey would av defeated PDP if ACN,ANPP,AC,CPC and oda small parties did not join to form coalition together.
Reason am well na.
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2019
sammy99:

argue dat with d northerners cos u know dat sowore will not get 10% of d northerners votes which is d decider.
Am not saying dat sowore is not good but wot am saying is dat he is not yet fit politically,understand my statement very well.
Do u think sowore can defeat buhari not to talk of atiku.

Pls,d most important thing is to av d lifeless one sent back to daura and d only person capable of doing dat is atiku,sowore can start his preparation for d next president if he is willing to form coalition with other parties.

Or do u think dey would av defeated PDP if ACN,ANPP,AC,CPC and oda small parties did not join to form coalition together.
Reason am well na.

Well Buhari has always been winning the North right from time but not until he joined forces with the south before he won in 2015.

Osun election taught us that third force is not something that can be written off. Sowore has really tried his best. What he needs is for you and I to vote for him. He is the third most popular after Buhari and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by sammy99(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2019
Olumyco:

Well Buhari has always been winning the North right from time but not until he joined forces with the south before he won in 2015.

Osun election taught us that third force is not something that can be written off. Sowore has really tried his best. What he needs is for you and I to vote for him. He is the third most popular after Buhari and Atiku

so wen u know dat he cannot win,y not agree to d fact dat he is a vote splitter unless he forms a coalition with others.

And i guess he did not want to do dat cos of his selfish ambition,he has not yet learn dat as a leader u need to sacrifice wotever u av if indeed wanna make ur pple great and achieve ur aim indirectly.

Politics is a game of understanding and if he does not play in tune with d game he will surely lose out

let him learn from saraki,tinubu and d likes even though dey are old politicians,cos he needs a solid foundation to start up with.
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by Olumyco(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
sammy99:

so wen u know dat he cannot win,y not agree to d fact dat he is a vote splitter unless he forms a coalition with others.

And i guess he did not want to do dat cos of his selfish ambition,he has not yet learn dat as a leader u need to sacrifice wotever u av if indeed wanna make ur pple great and achieve ur aim indirectly.

Politics is a game of understanding and if he does not play in tune with d game he will surely lose out

let him learn from saraki,tinubu and d likes even though dey are old politicians,cos he needs a solid foundation to start up with.

I understand your point about coalition infact it woud have helped him to win easily. But is like he has lost his trust in anything coalition because of what he saw in PACT the first coalition movement made.
Re: Atiku & Obi Performance At The Candidates Should Give Nigerians Concerns by sammy99(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olumyco:

I understand your point about coalition infact it woud have helped him to win easily. But is like he has lost his trust in anything coalition because of what he saw in PACT the first coalition movement made.

Exactly,dats d point.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Arrest 10 Ballot Box Snatchers In Abia State [PHOTOS] / It Will Take Nigerians The Next 50 Years To Start Understanding Their Mistakes / Court Discontinue Certificate Case; Says Kwara Governor-elect Result Is Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.