Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Photos: 2-yrs-old Girl Beaten By Her Mother For Not Being Able To Count 1 To 200 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: 2-yrs-old Girl Beaten By Her Mother For Not Being Able To Count 1 To 200 (338 Views)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / 2-year-old girl beaten by her mother for not being able to count 1 to 200 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 2-yrs-old Girl Beaten By Her Mother For Not Being Able To Count 1 To 200 by ExAngel007(f): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Facebook user, Tope Boyede, who lives in Akure, alleges that his neighbour beat her 2-year-old daughter to pulp with turning stick after she failed to count number 1-200. Read his post below..

"This little girl of two and half years did not fall or hit by a motorcycle, but she was brutally beaten by her mother with orogun (stick for turning Amala or Gari) for not been able to count 1 to 200 ,this happened in my compound this evening,

I didn't do or send it online because of this, but it has been happening repeatedly and I can't take it no more, Good people of Nigeria, help me to rebroadcast this
until it get to an NGOs, I want this woman to be dealt with for treating her daughter like this for cry out loud, in case any NGOs want to get in touch with me for the arrest of this woman, this is my contact 07031312213. Pls Awon tooto e dide Ki e gba Omo Yi lowo
Obinrin ika yi"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/2/photos-2-year-old-girl-allegedly-beaten-by-her-mother-in-akure-for-not-being-able-to-count-1-to-200.html

(1) (Reply)

2-year-old girl brutalized for not being about to count 1 to 200 in Ondo State / Python Dance: Troops Kill Kidnapper, Rescue Four Hostages In Rivers / Former JAMB Staff Arrested Over N10 Million Fraud. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.