Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,079 members, 7,825,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

"If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" (55416 Views)

Edo: I Will Not Support What’s Not Fair, Just – Obaseki On Deputy’s Ambition / Edo: I Can’t Escape Blame For APC Loss – Buhari / If PMB Refuses To Step Down After Defeat Will Give Him The Gbagbo Treatment- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by GoldHorse(m): 3:56am On Feb 08, 2019
My kind of guy! Your head dey there!!!
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Divinalss: 4:08am On Feb 08, 2019
abeg leave this young man.. .Buhari is a dullard no problem, the Dr that ruled Nigeria what did he do?
It's only a fool that will think that the likes of Atiku, saraki, Dino melaye etc will fix this country. The killings in benue did not start 4 years ago and will not stop if Atiku wins election Boko Haram will also not stop.
Nigeria is doomed divide this country and let everyone go their separate ways or vote Prof. Kingsley Moghalu, APC and PDP are satanic parties with demons as party members Gbam! .
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by homegirl1: 5:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
Buhari has people who love him, believe in him, support him, they are willing to make sacrifices for him, WHILE Ati'aku Al'Camerooni simply has people who hate Buhari as supporters. cheesy

Fake love. Your plan is for Osinbajo to take over. We know already. Your love is not genuine.
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Ojetayo17(m): 6:08am On Feb 08, 2019
How manage Chai...... How can ONDO turn EDO.
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by caribu: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2019
People like You don't have conscience and love for the country. Maybe you are not a Nigerian,that is why you are in love with such a person who has come to divide and kill the country.
If there is an atom of truth or fear of God in you, how would you like someone full of selective and biased zeal for so called corruption fight. A man whose intensity of nepotism Superceed the one that caused the civil war. Lying his trade mark.
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Ojo225: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2019
See below
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Ojo225: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2019
See below
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Naajjii: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2019
cucumbae:
₦10k tradermoni will not change your life.It is even your right to collect the money and vote your conscience because the tradermoni came from public purse.
Tradermoni is to Buhari what Looters moni is to Atiku. Buhari decieded to give it our to millions of traders all around the country but what did PDP and Atiku do with Looters moni ? Do i need to answer you as the name is selfexplanory? few looters few people shared the money.
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by kevwemike: 6:20am On Feb 08, 2019
U don't even have a life talk less of a wife, enemy of progress that is why ur life is stagnant. U got no future, with ur coke battle for ur eyes remove it and Atikulate
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by mozona(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2019
odey lazy youth like am
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by harqinhola(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2019
We die here ������������� . Given this options A) Buhari B) Atiku C ) others ? The correct answer is A)Buhari
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by cicero(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Buhari isn't the problem of Nigeria, these kind of people are.

Buhari is a dullard, but these ones are far more retardded than a dullard

it is alarming the very high level of intolerance and insult that Atiku supporters show to PMB supporters
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Donkenny511(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2019
If you have one dullard like Buhari in your family am sure you won't be here typing rubbish. You will be in the street chanting sai Baba. Stomach infrastructure
CreepyBlackpool:

Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Corrinthians(m): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2019
homegirl1:

Fake love. Your plan is for Osinbajo to take over. We know already. Your love is not genuine.
Ive always supported him right from the day he began contesting for the presidency. He didn't always have a Yoruba vice. So what are you saying?
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by homody(m): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

People like you are reasons behind Nigeria downfall, ur brain have been formated you cant identify good thing, if u were giving 24 hours to rule this country I can assure you that you develop brain tumor.

Keep using ur future to receive likes on nairaland, don't blame ur villagers for ur faliure o.
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Mankosi: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2019
I am sure u are not married yet. Wait till u are married and then make the statement again..
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2019
gringringrin I am enjoying this show....

Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by sexy74(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Celebrityblog:
"If Buhari Likes Let him impregnate my wife,if he likes let him Call Ondo Edo. I will vote him - Nigerian Man

A diehard Buhari supporter has shocked Nigerians with his loyalty and the love he has for President.

The young Nigerian man is ready to mobilize people to vote for president Buhari no matter what, even if the President Impregnates his wife.

The Nigerian man, Hitmankunlecole reacting to the recent blunder committed by President Buhari where he called 'Edo Central', forgetting he's in Ondo.

The 'Edo Central' blunder got president Buhari criticized by lots of Nigerians.

The man wrote:

"If Buhari likes let him impregnate my wife,if he likes let him Call Ondo Edo .I will vote him and mobilize people in my constituency ikoyi

/Obalende to vote him also."

See reactions .....

Watch videos of how he is supporting APC and see more photos after the cut.....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/kunle-cole-if-buhari-likes-let-him.html?m=1

Must you publicly advertise your stupidity always.
Wisdom is profitable to direct but your own wisdom is tired of giving you good direction which you don't want to follow..
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by oluwasegun007(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Zombie spotted...
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by AerialMapper: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2019
With his coke bottle glasses, he cannot even see ahead of him; how can he then see his future. Blind Kunle Cole...from the name you shall know them. Slaves to the Fulani
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by rapid101(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
Buhari has people who love him, believe in him, support him, they are willing to make sacrifices for him, WHILE Ati'aku Al'Camerooni simply has people who hate Buhari as supporters. cheesy
because we re not zombies like u guys

Many re mad few re roaming
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by senatoreze: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Celebrityblog post=75477999]"If Buhari Likes Let him impregnate my wife,if he likes let him Call Ondo Edo. I will vote him - Nigerian Man

A diehard Buhari supporter has shocked Nigerians with his loyalty and the love he has for President.

The young Nigerian man is ready to mobilize people to vote for president Buhari no matter what, even if the President Impregnates his wife.

The Nigerian man, Hitmankunlecole reacting to the recent blunder committed by President Buhari where he called 'Edo Central', forgetting he's in Ondo.

The 'Edo Central' blunder got president Buhari criticized by lots of Nigerians.

The man wrote:

"If Buhari likes let him impregnate my wife,if he likes let him Call Ondo Edo .I will vote him and mobilize people in my constituency ikoyi

/Obalende to vote him also."

Sincerely speaking, l won't lambaste the said young man simply because, he is an unfortunate beneficiary of our dysfunctional educational system. I am only attempted to blame him as a result of the dormancy of him commonsense.
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by KellyBerry(m): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2019
That guy should be taken for medical check up, I can bet my balls that he's sick
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by chinebu(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Chai, chaii, chaiii inukwa chai.
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Cloud007: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2019
They didn't give him money.... this one is just naturally useless
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by senatoreze: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=senatoreze post=75523227][/quote]

Sincerely speaking, l won't lambaste the said young man simply because of our dysfunctional educational system. But l am only tempted to blame him as a result of the dormancy of his commonsense. I wish he will be able to reactive it!
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by Sabby1(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2019
The reputable attention seeker has finally reaped the fruit of his labour....that is, gaining the attention of some Nigerians

Probably, he doesn't even have PVC
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

Oya, next news please
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by marvinsync(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Gbajumon:

Even if your village becomes a country, I wonder if you'll be great enough to become president. Yet you call Buhari, the President of the 'giant of Africa' a dullard.

Your sickness is incurable!!!

dont be silly
u know buhari is very dumb
Re: "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" by idonhammer: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Na dem. Waste side,they hate anything that can benefit ndi igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon / Panic As Police, LASTMA Abandon Lagos Roads / Tinubu To Lagosians: Be Calm, Maintain The Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.