Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police (35354 Views)

Winners, Losers As 32 States Get More VAT Share Than They Generate / Yorubas In Kwara, Kogi Demand Merger With South-West / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Afamed: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Saraki owns kwara. The CP and his collaborators will end up in body bags if they misbehave and nothing will happen.
Just like Fayose owns Ekiti state few months ago. You haven't learned your lesson

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Egbetokun Mr no nonsense .op why you don't pray for yourself?

Why are you in severe pains just because I prayed for a fellow human? cheesy
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Afamed: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
hollywater:
The only Igbo man there, was posted to Boko Haram state to go and die.One Nigeria.
Others who have previously been posted to Borno had no family. All these una eastern sentiments self

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
...where has CP Edgal being posted to?...
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by abbeyty(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why not after the election? I am not wasting my previous time going out to vote comes 16feb , will use the time to have a nice sleep. If you are with me on this press like button

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by jrusky(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Egbetokun Kayode former CSO to Tinubu now Cp of kwara state

Saraki right now

See master plan Tinubu finally got kwara under his feet. What a weird world now I understand apc the more.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by dafemnet: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Saraki is a goner
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by asawanathegreat(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Agbaletu:

What can he do alone in Kwara?
help me ask this man oo
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by asawanathegreat(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
We will not take this, where is Orubebe?
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Banmeallday: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
For all the lukewarm Igbo with high pitched voice if you dont think the war against you is not on going then you are MAD
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Sammyblaq(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
2/the total number of CPs are igbo men...
Whoever made the selection must be disappointed.

#Back2Daura
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Olulinks(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Agbaletu:

What can he do alone in Kwara?
Una dey mind them? Did Saraki not know Kwara CP would be changed? Is Saraki not also in the system? Saraki is a game player. They should take several seats.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Shootlion: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
CP Damian a Chukwu has been Borno state Police commissioner for a long time now, they still retained him to continue and not as a new CP posted to Borno. Let's keep sentiments aside sometimes and work with facts available.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by deboakins(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
fergie001:
Which kind name be Undie Adie?

Egbetokun........Ag. IGP........wel-done
why is die, die ending this Ondo state CP name I fear o
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by hollywater: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:

Others who have previously been posted to Borno had no family. All these una eastern sentiments self
Go and sit down. If don't see the handwritten on the wall.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Jman06(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nigerians should arise and defend their votes!
Say no to rigging of any kind!
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by kayusely70(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
That Kwara posting is timely, o to gee. But where is edgal, the bossom friend of ambode, posted to?
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by daiksworld: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
chozzy:
So so Hausa/Muslims names.
Buhari's govt is terrible

Deploying Egbetokun Kayode, former Tinubu's CSO
to Kwara looks fraudulent

I thought I was the only one seeing this lop sided appointment by the ag IG.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Alcacer47: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
dafemnet:
Saraki is a goner
He's an arsenal fan do that makes it easy...gunners for life grin grin grin
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by ud4u: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is undemocratic, this shows that this man is out for rigging
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by duscollins: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
What is this noise for? The will of the people will eventually be held. Pls attempt to right this election and you will see the consequences.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by gotnel: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
kaluxy007:
Their evil conspiracy will fail
Nothing evil here. It's a routine in the police department to regig the system once a new igp is installed.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Icon79(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari is quickly changing Police Commissioners in readiness for his massive election rigging. As far as that dullard is concerned, to re-elect Muhammadu Buhari is a task that MUST be done ... whatever it takes angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Afamed:

Are CP new recruits into NP?

i dont get you or are you new to Nigeria? how do you justify a deployment of a police cp from Lagos state to Borno state? which time does he has to know his digs, AIGs, etc..and its just days to the general election
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by imam07: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Saraki did the same when he was in the ruling party. Then he always request for whoever he wants.
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by KunleyY19(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Smily202:

Not really on this one cause I can see the Hausas n yoruba's CPs mainly within their region and in the Eastside.

A Yoruba man In the east is not is region na...
Re: Lagos, Kwara, Kogi Other States Get New Commissioners Of Police by Smily202(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
KunleyY19:

A Yoruba man In the east is not is region na...

That's why I said, they r in safe side why Igbos r in Iraq. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Abu Ibrahim Escaping Lynching In Katsina (Video) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Relaxing At Home / Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.