Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Bank Worker Quits His Job, Shows Up As Spider-man On His Last Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bank Worker Quits His Job, Shows Up As Spider-man On His Last Day (779 Views)

Nigerian Man Quits His High Paying Job For A Life By The Beach Side / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture) / Mechanic man quits his job because of a comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Worker Quits His Job, Shows Up As Spider-man On His Last Day by dohhnutt1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
The man's name is Tobey Maguire, According to a viral post, from Imgur user ksguile, the man quit his job but decided to have a little fun during his farewell.

But his fellow employees and social media users definitely got to enjoy the hilarious prank. I think we can agree that this man learned a lesson from the latest Marvel venture, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse – if you don the mask, you too can be Spider-Man.

Someone Instagrammed the employee with the caption: ‘Last day of work and this person is driving the boss mad.’ The boss may have been mad but to the delight of his fellow bankers, his superhero role included handing out candy to everyone.

Re: Bank Worker Quits His Job, Shows Up As Spider-man On His Last Day by ikechemez(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
I will try this on Monday, let see if my employer will beg me

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Deletes Her Instagram Account After Grammy Criticism / Teni Freestyle In Her Room (video) / 10 Places To Have Sex Have Sex In Lagos- Pretty Mike Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.