Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (34007 Views)

Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / El-Rufai: We Will Bring In Foreign Mercenaries If FG Fails To End Terrorism / El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by oyetunder(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
if they now kill any foreign observer....he had used his mouth to nail himself.

3 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Brymo: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain
Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Realdeals(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hate speech by a siting governor

4 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by islandmoon: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hahahah! make una follow me laugh cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy : my sister said " Buhari caused the ASUU strike !

In her words " Immediately Buhari collected his forged WAEC Result .. Voooooommm!!!!!! ASUU went on strike thinking he was coming for Admission cheesy , the lecturers said we can not come and contact Dementia, its bad for our proffession cheesy

1 Like

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
El Rufai got it wrong by the body bag comment but I get what he was trying to express. Someone has to stand up to these useless European Union and USA who are being influenced by Pro PDP and Corruption Apologist to reduce our dignity and Soveingty to the status of colony under a master. For God sake, I read with utter dismay at the rate these PDP in likes of Femi Fani Kayode, Atiku, Reno keep running like a spoilt baby to U. S. A and European Union dogs who has no good plan and intention for Africa than continual and perpetual enslavement and imperialism in guise of democracy and loan.

When will Nigerians begin to show respect to their President in the face of International Community regardless of party affiliation? When will we completely reduce the importance of these international community to the dust bins in making decisions that are tied to our soveignty. When will we take these guys to the position they truly belong (in the background). Why must we continue to count on these guys to rubber stamp or ratify the dignity in our stand? Yes these guys are important in checking our excesses but when it comes to certain things like our democracy and decisions that affect our soveignty as a nation, they should be shown their place.

2 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
my brothers and sisters I thought there is a difference between intervention and interference?

1 Like

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Newznow: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ok
Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stupid short man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
P
Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by amazon14: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why can't these people talk without threatening to kill? Body bag indeed.

Evil man is hell rufai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Rizstar: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Terrorist el rufai

1 Like

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by emsheddy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
The confidence with which he says this nonsense leaves a lot to imagine.

4 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by israelmao(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
El-Rufai is creating bad image for himself home and abroad.He has also worked against his second term in Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
I pity APC and their satanic agents....Nobody jokes with the West and goes free.....US,UK,EU. just a bomb drop and Nigeria will turn to Somalia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by udumosam23(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is nasty. It is tantamount to inciteful comments. The very thing the govt is fighting against. This is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Dpharisee: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
European Union is lying, they joined America to invade Libya, Iraq, Syria uninvited, now the just recognised an unelected Govt in Venezuela and that is blatant interference.
While Elrufai is a monumental failure EU interferes in countries elections

1 Like

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
baseless talk from a baseless governor.....from where did we got independence......to me Nigeria is still being colonized by the northern people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Gkemz: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Shortman devil
Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Timatayo1: 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
El rufai and buhari must go

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by ojuu4u(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Am only pity el rufai provided he can finish what he started , I think he is supposed to learn from history, Gbagbo, yahya Jammeh, Gadaffi and recently Venezuela president , Can Nigerians security forces confront NATO security forces? Time will tell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Mrnakeina(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is great. So when Atiku finally wins, I wonder where the midget will run to for asylum

6 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Ranchhoddas: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
post=75482647:
Naso.com
Zombie work no easy ooo...

3 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jonathan:
Lmao .
EU don dy shiver . Useless people
You re really dull and naive

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by koyeni(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good response

Check my signature for amazing deals on laptops
Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by SouthSouth1914: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
The EU as a matter of urgency should get a statement saying all politicians who visit the EU from Nigeria will return in body bags! Simple

Rufai like his mentor Buhari is demented!

5 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Racoon(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
cheesy The blood thirsty and killer fulani governor thinks he is addressing zombies or threatening the hapless Southern Kaduna people that he have allowed his barbaric brother to senselessly kill using the instrumentalist of the state while wickedly compensating them.

3 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Numerouno94(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Not Suprised.Everytn Abt D Typical Northern Muslim Is Blood Nd Killing.

3 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Didn't know hellRufai was such an animal. Imagine who sane people of Kaduna elected to rule them.

3 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by pieces18: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
apc and violent cannot be separated. even as a northern, i strongly believe that north is the problem of this country. although i am not surprise to hear this because anybody that can kill his own people, why wont he kill foreigners? we are seriously in a deep mess.

1 Like

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by Effiongdbest: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
I thought he was brave why is he coming out to explain himself again. He will be used to set example very soon by international community. Let him go and ask Gadaffi, Sadam and Osama how they ended up. Foolish man!

6 Likes

Re: European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
ojuu4u:
Am only pity el rufai if he can finish what is starting now, I think he is supposed to learn from history, Gbagbo, Gadaffi and recently Venezuela president , Can Nigerians security forces confront NATO security forces? Time will tell
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo / Financial sector workers urged to obey NLC on strike / Ali Modu Sheriff & Obanikoro At APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.