Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Are My Chances Of Getting A Family Reunion Spanish Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are My Chances Of Getting A Family Reunion Spanish Visa (552 Views)

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? / My Chances In Netherlands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are My Chances Of Getting A Family Reunion Spanish Visa by collinsoxford: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Goodday everyone, I am planning on going to Spain cause my mum base and live there(legally), she own a Spanish document and also legally married to a Spanish citizen, now she told me we where going to use a family reunion visa since I am under 18,now she has submitted the required document and I have sent mine too(international passport, birth certificate, death certificate, affidavit of consent e.t.c), now the immigration lawyer there is already processing it and waiting for approval, now my problem is after approval I will need to go to Spanish embassy in Lagos to apply for family reunion visa, now what are my chances of getting the visa considering the type of visa am applying for. Note: Am 16 years old

1 Like

Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting A Family Reunion Spanish Visa by collinsoxford: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Any help please?

1 Like

Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting A Family Reunion Spanish Visa by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Jgt
Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting A Family Reunion Spanish Visa by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2020
He

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! 8 Countries Suspend Boeing MAX, Ban Plane From Airspace(See List) / I Want To Migrate To Canada / Africa Is Set To Roll Out Its Single Passport This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.