Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Fraudulent FRSCN Men (DG Oshonoki, A. Ahmed, Yunusa) Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudulent FRSCN Men (DG Oshonoki, A. Ahmed, Yunusa) Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road (607 Views)

LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Road To Be Completed Very Soon / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent FRSCN Men (DG Oshonoki, A. Ahmed, Yunusa) Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road by kapitaz: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
The activities of these FRSCN officials along the Ijebu ode - Epe road - Toll gate area in Ogun State area needs to be quickly looked at and these conspicuous bad eggs should be flushed out of the service to serve as a deterrent to many who engage in such unwholesome activities unbecoming of people tasked with securing lives on the road. Their office according to an on going investigation is the FRSCN office at the ijebu ode toll gate along the Benin Ore express road.These officials namely [b]Mr DG Oshonoki, Mr A. Ahmed , Mr Yunusa [/b]are fund of extorting money from motorist plying the Ijebu Ode - Epe road - threatening motorist with different charges with a view to extorting money from them.

Basically they operate by finding one fault or the other with the driver or vehicle thereby billing him using a billing pamphlet which they always carry around. When that is done, the “guilty motorist” is asked to go and pay in the bank while they confiscate his vehicles papers and drivers license which they always fail to return after checking. The visibly frustrated driver who in most cases is not even guilty is giving the option of paying them the cash which they will help him pay for his “offence” and is then given his papers and license to drive off. They tell you “to generate token to pay into bank is along thing, its better you hand us the cash”. At times , these men may follow the motorist to another location to collect the money especially when they feel too many people are around the area. For the stubborn ones who try to fight for their right having known they didn’t commit any offence, what they do is to confiscate his/her drivers license and try as much as possible to make life difficult for the already difficult life in this country. All they care is how to get money from you, your safety is none of their concern.

These men must be sanctioned from their nefarious activities on the road so as to prevent frustrated motorists from taking laws into their own hands by way of jungle justice . I have been a victim of their activities as I was delayed for close to 2 hours right there under the scourging sun with them while they where busy extorting money from motorists for the singular reason of trying to claim my right for a wrong offence and my unwillingness to offer them bribe. I have sent a text message to FRSCN dedicated lines as regards these complaints and yet to receive any reply as I speak. However, am going ahead to exhaust all available avenues to get the attention of the leadership of these agency so that the right things can be done as I have evidence to back up my claims. If that doesn’t work, I will officially write a petition to the appropriate quarters. Enough is enough, we cannot continue to be treated like animals in our own country. If am guilty, let me be fine for the violation but if am not, i need to be treated with dignity.
Re: Fraudulent FRSCN Men (DG Oshonoki, A. Ahmed, Yunusa) Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road by CityNGR: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Some of the FRSC men are here reading!
Re: Fraudulent FRSCN Men (DG Oshonoki, A. Ahmed, Yunusa) Along Ijebu Ode - Epe Road by SalamRushdie: 5:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Front page please let's expose bad eggs

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage Bill To Be Ready, Tuesday, 19th March 2019 / Buhari Is Not Our Main Problem - VOA / Outgoing Lawmakers Moved Property Out Of National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.