Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno (62870 Views)

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by AllenSpencer: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2019
berrystunn:

Yes I agree they are not
Lagos have 11 million registered voters
The massive turn out is not for APC
70% is from , church's, youths take it back and Igbo community.

North is already a divided vote
SS and SE is 98% PDP since 1999.

Relax, 16th is close.
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2019
PDP is will win Lagos come Feb 16th.... Note this down and come argue with me after the result from Lagos is announced

PDP is currently on meeting their target audience in their comfort zones, the market without the insulting 10k tradmoni and the turnout has been impressive.

For the Lagos campaign on Sunday, APC will bring in people from places like Ogun , Osun , Ekiti and in fact all the six states of the southwest and still will avoid the national stadium like they did in Benin using renovation as excuse.

The Benin case was so appalling that they resorted to posting the campaign from Warri stadium as pictures from Edo State

fredoooooo:
Pdp no dey come lagos grin
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Annienation: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2019
This northerners are a confused set of people..
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Emma1Oj(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2019
GMPO:
The man Atiku is naturally love by all nigerNige whether north,south,east,west, Christian,muslims,young, old,elderly,infants,businesses people and all nigerians.atiku is a unifier and he is the best for now.God bless Nigeria.Everyone try to join the Articulated team it Is never too late.
pls keep deceiving yourself o... Just put in mind that I won't pet or give you water to wipe your face after the elections.

Buhari ti take over...
APC ti take over...
Nigeria ti move forward!!!
Next level Things.
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by collinsprince: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2019
EzegeNG:
Today, many supporters of the PDP were spotted hanging on the roof of the stadium at the Presidential Campaign In Borno.

Medi personality, Reno Omokri who shared the clip, wrote;

Look at people hanging in the ceilings of the stadium because there was no space on the ground. The PDP and @aatiku do not need Governors or crowds from Niger. Our candidate is not an ‘Edo Central’ Governotorial candidate. We have a lively candidate not a lifeless one!‬

Watch the video here and see photos below..

Level 1

1. Snake ate 36 million
2. Monkey swallowed 70million
3. Rat chased president out of office
4. 10million Jobs Lost
5. Missing 25billion NNPC contract
6. Nigeria is the world capital poverty
7. CBN confirmed buhari govt withdrew $3.2billion from NLNG dividend account

Level 2. ( Next Level)

1. If you play video/phone game well, you will know that NEXT level is always harder.

EOD#

The mod that ban me for saying lifeless be warned..I started commenting on nairaland when I knew buhari is coming for re-election.

Aft 16th am done with commenting, am only doing the little I can, I don't engage with the afonja or ipob matter.

So mod leave me for now.
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by lexy2014: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Make dem no fall oh. Life first. Politicians later
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2019
helinues:
When was the pictures taken? 1923?

Lol
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2019
EzegeNG:
Today, many supporters of the PDP were spotted hanging on the roof of the stadium at the Presidential Campaign In Borno.

Look at people hanging in the ceilings of the stadium because there was no space on the ground. The PDP and @aatiku do not need Governors or crowds from Niger. Our candidate is not an ‘Edo Central’ Governotorial candidate. We have a lively candidate not a lifeless one!‬

I can authoritatively CONFIRM THAT RENO WAS LYING, Cause I just left Maiduguri this morning & despite passing through the stadium area yesterday I had no idea Atiku was holding a rally till the napep guy told me Atiku was in town

2 Likes

Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by DanielRyan(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2019
Mehn the only thing I saw was that the pictures were well edited, making the borno people a bit exposed
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Elin: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Yes Kwakwanso's factor or better still u can call it Kokonut's factor! cheesy cheesy

Igbo man pronouncing Hausa name we die Hia! grin grin grin

GoldChest:
This is mad love

I wonder what will be left of Kano Stadium after Atiku's campaign on 10th
The Kwakwanso's factor

Chei

Buhari and his team of mediocres will be in severe pain.
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by kunmiiii: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2019
Why are PDP and their supporters so easily deceived, na today people start dey climb roofs, network's mast, buildings because they want to catch a glimpse of a popular politician, infact PMB did it first!!

Argue with yourselves!!!

1 Like

Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by nonsobaba: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Many of the people in that rally were imported from Atiku's hometown in adamawa state which is not far from borno. PDP should continue deceiving themselves on social media cheesy

2 Likes

Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by senatordave1(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Musharraf7:
They were just looking for that angle that the defeat will pain him more
Pdp are wasting time here.borno results
Apc 1 million
Pdp 80,000
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by senatordave1(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2019
Jiang:

I can authoritatively CONFIRM THAT RENO WAS LYING, Cause I just left Maiduguri this morning & despite passing through the stadium area yesterday I had no idea Atiku was holding a rally till the napep guy told me Atiku was in town
Can atiku get 15% there
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by excelmanager(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2019
People are tired of incessant hunger and starvation. Atikulating.

Do know that each time you buy airtime or data some one somewhere is making money.

Do know that about #14billion is spent by Nigerians daily according to NCC.
You can share in the Telecom profits if you take the bold step to join us and stop enriching others, And start recharging for fortune.

Join us today to find out facts about RECHARGE AND GET PAID.If you are ready to start making money in the Telecom Industry comment I'M READY with your whatsapp number. Call/whatsapp me on 07039076273

Follow the link below to our WhatsApp training forum to learn more���������

https:///HadfIZhpDqD6A0A07fq27B

This business is only for serious minded people.
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by pek(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2019
berrystunn:

Yes I agree they are not
Lagos have 11 million registered voters
The massive turn out is not for APC
70% is from , church's, youths take it back and Igbo community.

North is already a divided vote
SS and SE is 98% PDP since 1999.

Why don't you correct your English? You keep writing church's. What's that?
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Lastanza: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Tailors in the north should be living large and riding rolls Royce. And how do boutiques survive there.
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by tinktanker: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Northerners sha! Them mumu oh! If the fall die nko. Mtcheww
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Can atiku get 15% there

To be honest there is no single poster of him in town till yesterday when they hastely put up a few, even the PDP guy that is well loved & expected to win the seat for House of Reps MMC does not campaign with Atiku as president. I don't think atiku will get even 10% sef, but Nigeria is still a mystery, we go find out in a less than two weeks from now
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by newbie2018: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't think this is the solution Nigeria needs... this is much like
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Lastanza:
Tailors in the north should be living large and riding rolls Royce. And how do boutiques survive there.

That part is a bit saturated, unless you get a good location with quality stuff that extremely cheap. You ain't going far.
ITS BETTER TO BE A FEMALE TAILOR, if you make good women clothes, they go find you even if you dey live for underground bunker.

1 Like

Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by kristisking(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
EzegeNG:

Like seriously. Governotorial? Never heard of this
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by bakila: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Biodun556:
grin grin
Umaru Faruk Garkuwa is a member of the Sani Abubakar Thug group.
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by nasoeb: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
fk001:
Fake picture probably 1999 pics during OBJ rally

Nooo na 1928 pics during lord lugards rally

Oloshi try receive sense for once, haba na so your village people hate you
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by wise0ne: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
EzegeNG:

And the screenshot tv clip is PDP tv
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by davo90tico(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
helinues:
When was the pictures taken? 1923?
It was taken from the tv set via mobile phone sir
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari's only strategy now is to rig using INEC and deploy the security forces to intimidate and kill.

INEC is already using hardcore APC members at the local level as returning officers and INEC staff. They have decided to use the discredited continuous voting and accreditation method which will make APC thugs to have several opportunities to vote multiple times in different polling stations to rig the results

Buhari is a scam and he is determined to organize a sham election and continue illegitimately in office. Nigerians must be vigilant to defend their votes.

Nigeria must be rescued! Nigeria must be better!!

Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by berrystunn(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
pek:
Why don't you correct your English? You keep writing church's. What's that?

churches

Are you ok now ??
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by berrystunn(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
ClearFlair:

Atiku next President? I like your optimism. But you’re not in touch with reality.

Am not in touch with reality to rig the election
Yes am not
Re: People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno by melomelo: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
The pollster is predicting that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate will come out tops at the polls - Williams and Associates had, in 2015, accurately predicted the defeat of former President Goodluck Jonathan in the last election
With barely two weeks to the 2019 presidential election, a prediction by Williams and Associates says Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will win the election.
The prediction is the result of a field work conducted by the pollster, which was posted on its website on Monday, February 4.
We gathered that the pollster had, in a similar field work in 2015, accurately predicted the defeat of former President Goodluck Jonathan in the last presidential election.
Information posted on the website of the company, shows that it deployed the same methodology used in the 2015 prediction to conduct the field work for 2019 election. The activity was conducted between Friday, January 11 and Saturday, January 16 across all the six geo-political zones of Nigeria.
The result of the poll indicates that Atiku will win other candidates in the election with 45 per cent of the total vote cast, 12 per cent higher than his closest opponent, incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari, who got 33 per cent.
According to the result, 64 per cent of respondents disapprove that President Buhari has done his job well enough to deserve re-election.
It noted that the contentious issues that will shape the direction of the election are unemployment, poverty, corruption, insecurity in that order.
Also, the polls showed that there is an 11 per cent improvement on the number of people who will turn out to vote in the 2019 presidential election, over the turn out for the 2015 election. And 80 per cent of the respondents say that they have already collected their Permanent Voter Card. Fifty-four (54) per cent of the respondents also say that regardless of who they support in the election, Atiku stands a better chance of winning the election compared to 38 per cent who believe that incumbent President Buhari will win.
We also gathered that Witches endorse Atiku after several meetings on Obudu mountain and Zuma rock.
Similarly, The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) Africa has once again claimed that Atiku will defeat President Buhari in the February 16 presidential election. This was disclosed on the Twitter handle of the organisation on Friday, February 1, with the EIU adding that the margin of victory will not be much. Read more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.