Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! (916 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Drags Bashir El-Rufai For Saying She Dances Like A "Demented Goat" / Bauchi Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB Is Alive - Daily Trust / Deconstructing The Myth That PMB Is Popular Enough To Win A Free & Fair Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Femziecarlos(m): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2019
DEMENTIA AND AMNESIA
Dementia: a serious mental disorder caused by brain disease or injury, that affects the ability to think, remember or behave normally.

Demented: Behaving in a crazy way because you are extremely upset or worried, having a mental illness
Amnesia: A medical condition in which somebody partly or
completely loses memory.

Buhari's perennial goofs have elevated dementia, demented and amnesia to ridiculous heights.
I remember while in an exam hall, I forgot how to spell "with". I wrote it down as "it". Was my condition dementia or amnesia?
Has it happened to you before?
I have read some of my posts where I had issues with dates,
spellings and tenses even after series of editing. Was my
condition dementia or amnesia?
Many of Buhari's traducers cannot even remember the events of our recent past. They cannot put their thoughts, spellings and tenses together. Which of these conditions are they suffering
from?
I heard Buhari refer South East as East Central. I heard him
mistake 2015 for 2005. I have seen and read countless number of people make same mistakes publicly. Haven't you?
George Bush Jnr goofed as a President of USA. Even Donald
Trump goofs from time to time. Are they under dementia or
amnesia?
Napoleon said, "men are ruled by toys". Being perfect is not an attribute of a leader or a manager. Nobody is perfect.
A good leader, a good manager, is that man or woman who gets things done through others who know more than he does.
Wise men do not judge others from their weakest point. If the Abeokuta section of Lagos - Ibadan rail runs today, that serves as a better talking point than harping on sicknesses that afflict us all.
I have come to this painful realization that those who accuse Buhari of "dementia" have the worse mental sickness. They are "demented" by hate and bitterness and they suffer from from the worst type of "selective amnesia".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Elukapendragon(m): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2019
FTC
Like for Dementia
Share for Buhari

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Kenzico(m): 1:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Femziecarlos:
DEMENTIA AND AMNESIA
Dementia: a serious mental disorder caused by brain disease or injury, that affects the ability to think, remember or behave normally.

Demented: Behaving in a crazy way because you are extremely upset or worried, having a mental illness
completely loses memory.

Buhari's perennial goofs have elevated dementia, demented and amnesia to ridiculous heights.
I remember while in an exam hall, I forgot how to spell "with". I wrote it down as "it". Was my condition dementia or amnesia?
Many of Buhari's traducers cannot even remember the events of our recent past. They cannot put their thoughts, spellings and tenses together. Which of these conditions are they suffering
from?
mistake 2015 for 2005. I have seen and read countless number of people make same mistakes publicly. Haven't you?
amnesia?
Napoleon said, "men are ruled by toys". Being perfect is not an attribute of a leader or a manager. Nobody is perfect.
A good leader, a good manager, is that man or woman who gets things done through others who know more than he does.
Wise men do not judge others from their weakest point. If the Abeokuta section of Lagos - Ibadan rail runs today, that serves as a better talking point than harping on sicknesses that afflict us all.
I have come to this painful realization that those who accuse Buhari of "dementia" have the worse mental sickness. They are "demented" by hate and bitterness and they suffer from from the worst type of "selective amnesia".

NONSENSE.....TOTAL BUNCH OF CRAP!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by SalamRushdie: 1:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Even the syntax of your title shows you might also have dementia if care is not taken .

the correct thing should be : "Why it's not right to say Buhari is Demented "

6 Likes

Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Even the syntax of your title shows you might also have dementia if care is not taken .

Or better still he can say, "Why it's not right to say Buhari has dementia".

Nobody said Buhari is dementia.

We are just saying Buhari has dementia.

And stop rationalizing stupidity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by socialmediaman: 1:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by helinues: 5:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Okay

Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Awol1:

Or better still he can say, "Why it's not right to say Buhari has dementia".

Nobody said Buhari is dementia.

We are just saying Buhari has dementia.

And stop rationalizing stupidity

Ignorance.. read the title of the thread,

well salamrushdie, here is another patient.
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by ikorodureporta: 6:45am On Feb 07, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2019
Oh! You've forgotten how he raised the hand of a gubernatorial candidate and presented him to Deltans as Presidential candidate??

I'm sure he has started Aisha Patience cheesy
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Niorte: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Femziecarlos:
DEMENTIA AND AMNESIA

completely loses memory.

from?
amnesia?

You are only being sympathetic to the president.

A particular symptom can occur in many diseases. But for Buhari, it is no longer a mistake....it is a continuous forgetfulness, hence he is showing chronic level of dementia.
Called Germany = West Germany
Called Gubernatorial candidate = Presidential candidate
Called Ondo = Edo Central
Raised the hand of someone else has the senatorial candidate
Assumed office 2015 but said 2005
And so many more
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Someone should educate this demented defender of a chronically demented president. How many times have you written "governatorial"? Nigerians find it difficult to say things the way they are. Buhari has amnesiac dementia.
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by kernel001: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2019
Femziecarlos:
DEMENTIA AND AMNESIA

completely loses memory.

from?
amnesia?

I wish you lost a member of your family in the North, to insurgency, I will know if you're driven by hate or religion.

Those who lost their jobs, are clamoring out of hate, right? Dangote, whose net worth is presently $10 billion, against $23 in 2015 should be happy.

I wish your life, family and means of livelihood fare like Nigeria under Buhari, say Amen!.
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Femziecarlos(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
kernel001:

I wish you lost a member of your family in the North, to insurgency, I will know if you're driven by hate or religion.

Those who lost their jobs, are clamoring out of hate, right? Dangote, whose net worth is presently $10 billion, against $23 in 2015 should be happy.

I wish your life, family and means of livelihood fare like Nigeria under Buhari, say Amen!.

Saying all these all because you wanna get some likes...Lol
I'm not to be blamed for your losses
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Femziecarlos(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Niorte:

You are only being sympathetic to the president.

A particular symptom can occur in many diseases. But for Buhari, it is no longer a mistake....it is a continuous forgetfulness, hence he is showing chronic level of dementia.
Called Germany = West Germany
Called Gubernatorial candidate = Presidential candidate
Called Ondo = Edo Central
Raised the hand of someone else has the senatorial candidate
Assumed office 2015 but said 2005
And so many more

That doesn't mean he's demented. Don't just argue blindly
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Femziecarlos(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kenzico:

NONSENSE.....TOTAL BUNCH OF CRAP!! angry
The truth is bitter
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Femziecarlos(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
SalamRushdie:

And come to look at it, its people like you that are so quick to judge have little or nothing upstairs
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerians really giving it hard to APC at the rally in Ogun. Total chaos.buhari is the only president in the history of the world that has scored the record of putting his country into recession twice consecutively first as a military head of state through a coup and second as a democratic president through election rigging. Now he's campaigning for a second term of hardship. I guess he wants to score a recessional hatrick that will wipe out Nigerians like a landslide.
Re: Why It's Not Right To Say PMB Is Demented! by Caseless: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
In one fold, those donkeys would say Buhari is an unforgiving person who does not forget wrong done to him( they cite Dasuki's case) and in another fold, they say he does not recall anything.

Confused kids.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Spokesperson Arrested By SSS / Finally, INEC Accepts Zamfara APC Candidates / Akwa Ibom Lawmakers Captured Greeting Like Deadly Cultist In Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.