Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Bayelsa,singer Reacted To Atiku For Calling Davido The Best Singer In D Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bayelsa,singer Reacted To Atiku For Calling Davido The Best Singer In D Country (611 Views)

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Dog Attends Davido's Show In Bayelsa. Singer Threatens To Leave The Stage / Cynthia Morgan Calling Davido A “Bleep Boy” In Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa,singer Reacted To Atiku For Calling Davido The Best Singer In D Country by RaphaelSRaphael(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Hello Mr. Election fighter please do not make music to Politics,
For the fact that am not Atikulated doe's not mean am Blind,For the Fact Say We never Blow does not mean we are dead or not existing,
You are fighting for your victory please stop calling someone the best musician in Nigeria,
For the fact Davido is a PDP member doe's not make him the best musician in the country,forcus on your political ambition and stop bring problem to the young man,
If you are calling Davido the Best Musician in the Country what will you called 2baba aka 2face,Rude Boy of forma P.sqaure,Timaya,Timi Dakolo,Harrysong,Wizkid,just take mention little,
How do you want this people to feel about their career?
If I may ask you,is Davido doing better than the NAMED ABOVE?
Why are you trying to buy every Celebrity to Yourself?
Can't you just focus on your election?
Do you think calling Davido the best musician in Nigeria will make all his fanz give their vote to you?
Do not even think so because it is only God that can make you win this election,As long as am Concerned there is no a particular best musician in Nigeria everyone is trying their best,so stop making others feel Bad,if Davido is to be the best musician in Nigeria what about Falz? I no I once wrote a letter to Falz concerning Simi,but am not here for that,
We are musician we are not politicians,so please don't come here to bring hatred in the music industry,if someone is to be the best musician in Nigeria it should be falz,2face ,or king Rudy aka rude boy,
Once again Am not Atikulated but I see your victory on the 16th carry on,
Written by
RSYOUNG MAKELLSON
Bayelsa Base Singer songwriter
www.mp3banker.com.ng
Re: Bayelsa,singer Reacted To Atiku For Calling Davido The Best Singer In D Country by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2019
everybody has the right to their opinion.... why are you so upset about ONE man's opinion?!
Re: Bayelsa,singer Reacted To Atiku For Calling Davido The Best Singer In D Country by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2019
i think head is paining Mr Raphael.

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Shock Fans With Private Video / Wow!!! Finally Out No Be Say I No Go Pay Shirt...check It Out / “I Knew Burna Boy Was Going To Be A Superstar” – Burna Boy’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.