Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cheap Shots - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cheap Shots (626 Views)

Video Shots Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Shots by geebeeohh(m): 1:46am On Aug 21, 2010
i have wondered over the past few weeks, going past billboard adverts advertising 'rhocket mobile' a broadband solution by one of our telecomms operators, one advertissement goes 'if our team was as reliable as, ,  you'll be buying tickets to, whereever, thinking about this particular advert i could not help but notice that it was taking a mean and cheap shot at at the super eagles of nigeria, though we know the obvious, should thou rub it in? nigerians like enjoying the misery of others or is it humans generally, speak up and speak out now
Re: Cheap Shots by DisGuy: 3:53am On Aug 21, 2010
its just an advert!!##

nigerians like enjoying the misery of others or is it humans generally

yea nigerians take thing too personal and cant laugh at themselves!
Re: Cheap Shots by johnie: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2010
The company used to be Multi-links until it was bought over by Telkom of South Africa.

I also felt offended when I first heard the advert.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Trying To Make Online And Not Working Out, Check This Out: / Can Some One Training Me On Forex? / New Trucks And Pick-up For Sale At Giveaway Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.