Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? (1277 Views)

How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland / Looking For Father After 30years / Why Are You Still Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by britgirlee(f): 3:08am On Aug 21, 2010
Hi Guys

Haven't been on here for a while but would love your views on this subject

Story is Nigerian Dr has been married for 15 years last 2 resulting in separate life's with his wife.
Both are very successful in their chosen careers however they are childless.

Over the years he has come into close contact with a work colleague and formed a friendship and finally after 8 years they decide to take it a step further, which results in a wanted pregnancy

What do you think this man should do?
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by mutter(f): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2010
accept the child, that is the decent thing to do.
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by britgirlee(f): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2010
mutter:

accept the child, that is the decent thing to do.

he has accepted the child and is over the moon, question is what to do about the wife,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by tpiah: 3:07am On Aug 22, 2010
^^ and what about the wife?

are you the mistress in question.
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by CHANCEMAN: 3:37am On Aug 22, 2010
I thought i read somewhere that they had been seperated over the last two years? If so was the seperation not supposed to re assess the relationship?The results speak for itself provided the seperation was as a result of the childlessness.
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by britgirlee(f): 7:24am On Aug 22, 2010
tpiah:

^^ and what about the wife?

are you the mistress in question.

no im not, the question speaks for its self, does he stay or move on with his new partner or remain in a no go marriage,
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by britgirlee(f): 7:28am On Aug 22, 2010
CHANCEMAN:

I thought i read somewhere that they had been seperated over the last two years? If so was the seperation not supposed to re assess the relationship?The results speak for itself provided the seperation was as a result of the childlessness.

hi chanceman

from what i have gathered they have lived seperate lives for two years, im not sure if the seperation was part of the childlessness but i am aware there are other circumstances surrounding the breakdown.
This was put to me last week and im at a bit of a crossroads on this issue
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2010
If you are not the mistress in question why are you so concerned and dedicated to the whole issue?
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by mutter(f): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2010
seperate lives does not mean being separated physically. They may live in the same house.
Since you are at crossroads here the hard facts.
Nigeria allows polygamy -fact.
Bad enough a woman sets her eyes on a married man. The other woman is childless and this will be some painful news to her.
Terrible i find that the new woman should expect to drive the old wife with a pregnancy.
Please this man has a wife, you or whoever are nr.2.
Take your position as such and do not cause the wife unnecessary pain or resort to insults.
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by britgirlee(f): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2010
jennykadry:

If you are not the mistress in question why are you so concerned and dedicated to the whole issue?

Well and truely married my dear, its a very close person to me and i happen to know the facts ,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by britgirlee(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
mutter:

seperate lives does not mean being separated physically. They may live in the same house.
Since you are at crossroads here the hard facts.
Nigeria allows polygamy -fact.
Bad enough a woman sets her eyes on a married man. The other woman is childless and this will be some painful news to her.
Terrible i find that the new woman should expect to drive the old wife with a pregnancy.
Please this man has a wife, you or whoever are nr.2.
Take your position as such and do not cause the wife unnecessary pain or resort to insults.

hummm but difficult position, im kind of bias here as i happen to know all three parties, and to set the record straight both parties were very good friends and in all fairness he pursued her, to give the lady in question her due after eight years as friends, ?
As

As for the wife, put it this way she is not the most pleasent of people
Re: Nigerian Dr To Become A Father After 15years: But He Is Still Married? by tpiah: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^plz stop going on and on in this roundabout way. You are not dealing with kids here.

what's your problem with the wife and why are you drinking panadol for other people's headache.

if somebody suddenly sprung a pregnancy on the man after so many years, so what?

this isnt the first time one will hear such a story.

not to mention you seem to think the guy is a f.ool?

siddon there.

(1) (Reply)

Love/hate My Mother / What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? / How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.